Whatever happened to you today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bahamut
Well today I decided I was bored so I got my brother and we went for a drive..We bought with us a paintball gun. And ofcourse some paintballs. Nobody was hurt..that I know of. We shot some things as we drove by :P. And..I went to the Loyd Center Mall in Portland Oregon to get whatever I could find. Which was a Sublime shirt. Then I ate dinnter at Hooters. The Hooter girls sang to me for no reason..It was fun lol.

dragonpisces272
well, nothing really happened to me, except school no expression and i wont be on much on KMC cause i have to do stuff to go to college

whitedragon
Hello, just went to the co-op to get a drink. also i'm at college. that's all i'm afraid.life is cruel and sad. sad

Dario Argento
I passed an exam

Myth
The New Hooters in Beaverton? Happy Dance

BarmyBrummie
found out parents evening is on the same night as the England V Switzerland match sad

tabby_cat1
It's on my sig sad

sniper
cry

tabby_cat1
I know sad sad sad

sniper
*hug* sad

tabby_cat1
*hugs back* thanks.

Bahamut
Yeah the one in Beaverton..why?

drunk_nazgul
I did nothing... I... well... I wrote some stories...

chops
um i wached tv went outside went back in had a pizza talked to friends then im doin this

<<Solo>>
....I've been sick, stopped by work, watched Master and Commander, got a black eye (don't ask why).

BackFire
I woke up at noon, played warcraft 3 a little, and now I'm here.

Devalion
Had to get up at 6am, for work at 7 on a Psychi ward. And although it was an early shift, it was cool!

N.Tonks
I woke up, and now I'm here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.