Have any of you people ever had a dream....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ash J. William
Have any of you people ever had a dream about meeting your favorite horror icon and fighting them or just having a conversation.

Dario Argento
No

tabby999
yeah i've had a dream jason was in, but there wasn't much talking involved, just running away mainly

eggmayo
yeah.. for some reason me and ash were killing all the teachers at my school.
i seriously need to stop hitting my head

Pirate_Girly
Yes. Michael Myers

dean7879
i had a very crazy dream that i was walking in a pub or a club and i saw freddy krueger playin pool lol and he looked up at me menecingly...i woke up scared to death..this happened when i was about 9 and earlier in the night i had been brave enough to watch nightmare on elm street

PissedOffGoalie
no but i did have a dream in which Jason stabbed me in the arm adn i woke up bleeding

~Johnnyz#1~
I dreamed that Micheal Myers off halloween was after me, just last night.....I dreamed that i woke up and he was there...I woke up sweating and shivering like hell...I heard that dreams stand for things that u cant deal with in real life.....but i am ni=ot scared of horror movies?????/

MichaelMyerscoo
I had dreams of fighting beside Michael Myers as his hintchwoman. And I had a dream of meeting Freddy Krueger. It was rather funny though cause he asked if I was afraid of him and I said that I had seen scarier things in the toilet after my brother craps.sick And I had a dream about just talking to Freddy Kreuger and asking if I could be his little sidekick and he kicked me in the side and then said yes. confused It's a bummer that I woke up after that though. And another dream about being Michael Myers' niece and him stalking me.

DeNiro
I have had a dream that jason was chasing me then i also had a dream with micehal myers. and then also King Kong I have probably have had 5 King Kong dreams and they are so much fun to have because for some reaoson they are so realistic and long

Pirate_Girly
That sux, ive actually had 2 diff MM dreams, one similar to that one and one where i was actually by his side helping him kill ppl

shaber
I dreamt Jason Voorhees visited the Debating Society and cut off a girl's arm furious

Oh, and I've also dreamt about rebuilding and then dismembering the Frankenstein monster, that's a more famous horror icon. And even about encountering Dracula (a still more popular horror icon)

Pirate_Girly
What the f**k? wierd ol' Frankenstein dream hahaha

shaber
It was a lucid dream and I don't usually get those (the dismembering part was lucid)

zombieman
This ^ isn't accurate, very few dreams actually represent things we can't face in reality, the mejority of them are just the brain continuing to function while you are in a state of sleep.

<<Solo>>
OHOHOHO I bet.

DeNiro
its all the drugs that are giving us these crazy dreams eek!

HockeyHorror
just Hannibal Lecter. i think he ate my face at the end. and i had a lot of Leprechaun dreams when i was like 5.

****in scary sad

laughing out loud

shaber
Hmmm, after the night of last Friday 13th I woke up with cuts and bruising which I couldn't remember having when I fell asleep.

<<Solo>>
All that heroin I shoot up before I go to bed sad

roundisfunny
The worst nightmare I ever had was shortly after watching "The Exorcist" for the first time. It didn't really "feature" a horror icon per se (unless you count Satan), but it was quite disturbing. I was freaked out for a good ten minutes after I woke up.

BlackCrawler
Well the worst night terror*called that cause it was terrifying* i ever had, i dreamed that freddy krueger was stalking me and when he finally tried to attack me i grabbed his claws and tore them off of his hand then woke up *but it was another dream* and his claws were on my hand and he was pulled out of my dream and he was p***ed because i couldnt get the claws off *strange thing was they were on my left and not my right* then his claws apeared on him but i still had mine and he had the ability to make me go to sleep but when i sleeped it like opened a gate and all different horror movie characters came from h3ll and could come into the real world to stalk and kill. *but i drew half there power out of them when they came through but i could give it back if i wanted* all that i tried i couldn't wake up and when i did my arms were slashed and my doc blames my dog for biting me.

vegeance
I dream when I was a kid that I had a play date with chucky

Freddy_vs_Jason
I had a dream that me and Jason went to go and see Harry Potter raver

lil bitchiness
I used to have dreams or shall i say nightmares about clowns chasing me....*shudder* it wasnt pleasent.

Ash J. William
I have not told of my dream yet, so here it is. I was at my high school with my friends talking, all of the sudden that flying necromanicon from army of darkness comes by, except it is the color blue and talks. It starts talking about hell on earth, it says it is going to unleash Satan upon world. I yell at it, telling it to shut up before I destroy it, suddenly my dream pulls a freddy and I am in front of my grandmother's house. It is daytime outside but there is no light within the house, I go in anyways. I walk into the hallway and there Satan stands, He is huge, green, has goat horns. He charges at me but as soon as gets out of the hallway he changes into walking, talking, glass duck. I am not afraid anymore so I walk up to him kick him, he shatters, a few of pieces of glass go into my heel hurting me, it is then, that I wake up.

<<Solo>>
That was litterally the most idiotic thing I have ever heard.

cannibal
ive had a dream of hannibal lecter
where i woz helping him murder and eat all his victims

and i woke up with lood in my mouth coz my tooth fell out lol

MichaelMyerscoo
I had another Michael Myers dream. This one is like the coolest dream I ever had because this one will never happen in the movies. Michael Myers was talking to me telling me his plan of finally killing the last of his family members. I distract them and cry because I would fall down and pretend that I broke my arm. And he would sneak behind them and dcapitate them while their back was turned and helping me. They had no idea that I healed quickly like Wolverine. He also said something about that Jason Voorhees and Freddy Krueger were part of his family. I remember just looking at him and saying we might have to skip on killing them because together they have a strength so powerful that when used together it could destroy the entire planet. But he said not to worry cause he plans to get them apart by using me to distract Freddy Krueger and he'll kill Jason. I have to admit that I was preety scared of seeing Freddy Krueger but I actually had fun distracting him. I walked slowly so he won't have any fun chasing me. I stoped and said to Freddy, tha he doesn't stand a chance cauase I had something the other people that he killed didn't have. He asked what's that? I said a Michael Myers. Just then Michael Myers sprang out of nowhere and stabbed Freddy in the chest. Freddy and Michael broke out in a cool battle and then woke up so I don't know the ending.

MichaelMyerscoo
But that was actually a dream had.

DenKi
This was really Freaky and i had no idea how this happened or the doctor. I had a dream about my arms and legs getting replaced because i damaged them some how.., So i was laying on this bed and i looked up all the doctors were doing somthing to my arms and legs, i didnt feel any pain i could just see them working on them, Then suddenly Finished and a voice said it should only take afew Seconds before it comes back to normal.

Then Suddenly i awakened and i couldnt move my whole body at all, i coulnt move my arms or legs at all, i could only move my Head. Then after afew seconds it came back to me and i could slowly move them again

It was the most scaryiest thing of my life, Its like When your dreaming can you tap into a different place? a Real place?

All_For_Orlando
I had a dream, i remember it vaguely, I was the accomplice of Michael Myers, we killed everyone together and we went inside his house and it was real dark..thats all i remember lol

MichaelMyerscoo
I like my dreams cause they always have somethng to do with Freddy, Michael, or Jason. Just last night I had a dream of Jason and me killing off the person that killed his mother. After that we went to my school and killed my science teacher.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.