ALL HARRY POTTER GAMERS - Please Read

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
The new Harry Potter Game is starting...

For new players, and old, here is a synopsis of last year's events....

Phoenix

Phoenix
The Great Hall

Phoenix
Outside Hogwarts

Phoenix
Corridors and Common Rooms

Phoenix
Hogwarts Grounds

Phoenix
The Sorting Hat

Phoenix
All students, please report to Platform Nine and Three Quarters

Phoenix
Everyone -- Please PM me your characters Name, Year and House

Phoenix
If you have any problems students, plaease contact

Ariana, Head Girl, Gryffindor Seventh Year ((airangel))

Simon, Head Boy, Hufflepuff Seventh Year ((Phoenix))

Phoenix
Volunteers needed for Prefect duty -- Please PM me if you are interested

Trickster
Lol. I don't think anyone wants to be a prefect Phoe... stick out tongue

airangel429
i'm sorry i havent been on lately. I will be back and help the game after the 15th! PROMISE!!! big grin

~Air Angel

Phoenix
Apologies for slow gaming - angel's home comp is broken, and I have four, yes that's FOUR essays to hand in before the end of March!

Trickster
'Tis okay! We are kind of at a standstill at the quidditch match, and the game can be last forever if needs be...big grin

Kyzamo288
I will be a prefect if you want!

airangel429
I have 3 essays left to write...ugh.......... one is in the process...... but mine aren't as timely as Phoe's!!!

Kyzamo288
I will definetly be a prefect if u tell me what to do?
bunny rock Happy Dance Happy Dance

tigereyes456
k sorry everyone i was away in disneyland and weell just got back so please help me figure out what's happened. ANd note i'm going to france in a month and a half so some one ,anyone is willing to play Li and Alex for me great. Just let me know and i'll give you the scoop.
thanks

Phoenix
Sorry everythings deaded, stress of A levels, also lost internet connection for a coupla days...

pip-foot
it ok candy, absolutly nothing is happening! stick out tongue lol we are playing quidditch still, and not really anything is happenin there either smile

Cookie Crumbs
Are we still allowed to submit characters?

tigereyes456
sure i think...

Unicor777
Ok , I would like to be a student !

warlock1569
Can i join?

Aqua
if this was last year...how come theres no me?

airangel
Whoops...forgot you Aqua when I typed that up........I'm sorry........I'm sorry if I left anyone else out......... I did that pretty fast b/c I didn't have much time. I emailed her from work all the info..................

Sorry! *hugs*

Angel

Aqua
*runs*

Dracoluver
hey, can i be hermione or somebody??

airangel
we already have hermoine and harry........... me, phoe and trickster control them...b/c they are NPC characters.......... but you can create a character if you like...or play another character from the book........just let me know which one...b/c certain characters.....well we aren't adding them into the story.

airangel
ALL,

IT'S MAGIC IS BACK ONLINE. HE IS ANOTHER PERSON WHO IS IN CHARGE OF HP RPG GAMES. HIS COMPUTER WAS DOWN FOR A LONG TIME.

EEZY CAN YOU PM HIM AND FILL HIM IN ON WHAT'S GOING ON THIS YEAR.

THANX! big grin

AIRANGEL

DIBWILLPAY!
I don't even know what's going on this year.

Darinda
well,i think there are these stone things missing,and they are scattered all around the school,or some thing,i dunno?

airangel
I thought i pm'd you the scoop?

Elessea
I don't know waht's going on either???? confused

tigereyes456
HI I"M BACK AND airangel the plot sounds good....i'll be on alot from now on i just need to know what happened so i can get on track other then that..hiay all

airangel
Guys I am never on in the RP forum anymore and I apologize. I have left the game in EEZY"s hands as well as Tricksters. Tigereyes knows the plot as well.

IF It's Magic is around he should be able to help.

I am not sure if Phoe has been around in the HP RPG or not????? I have not time these days for much of anything.

Trickster
Right, guys. Looks to me like some sort of confusion and arguements seem to be going on. I am not properly back till sometime this week, so that's when I will be officially be taking back some sort of control of the game stick out tongue. Anyway, I am going to do a proper update. Please could everyone either post or PM me where they are and what they are doing? Thanks.

Also, if people have complaints to make, PM me, and explain your problem in under 15 lines. Sorry for the limit, but if I'm to ghet the RP back on track, I don't have time to read 100 lines from every player!

Thanks guys!

Darinda
There is a quidditch one?Could ya tell me were it is? big grin Thanx

eezy45
Oh hey big grin

Sorry I haven't been in some time, especially Sorry to AA and Phoe!!

am back now and will do something around the RPG.

I apologise for the trouble that has been going on, the playing by RG and RTO which I considered spamming because of the posts containing less then 10 words. Not even the Char's name was mentioned on some pages which was very confusing.

The RP will now go on faster I guess... We still could need more players

Please PM me if you're interested big grin

Trickster
Hey guys, I'm back. Could someone please give me a quick update on whats been gong on and I'll try and get the plot back on track.

~Air Angel~
Tela is coming back to the game with her 3 char's. Sonia, courtney and Mrs. Higgs.

Red_Drake
I'm guessing it's too late for me to return to the RP heh? Oh well...

Trickster
Nope. We're just getting the plot back on track. However, if you do, Drake won't be as biug a part as last time. More players, ya see?

Red_Drake
Yeah, I know, that's why I gave him the memory loss

Trickster
Okay, well I'm just waiting on an update before I can get the plot back online...

Red_Drake
If you do find out the plot, send me a PM with some of it, many thanks if you do

Elessea
me has not been here for a long long long long time, but if possible, i want to return...? please? i really miss RPing with you guys yes so if someone could update me to the plot that would be great

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.