Reasons to say why, why, why

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Numo
One Friday evening I came home, switched on the TV and saw a group of guys standing next to a tread mill. They said, " we're going to wreck this thing or it's going to wreck us."

I then watched them put all manner of things on it which I would not have even thought about doing to it; from ride on teh tread mill with a mountain bike to smashing a microwave oven on it. As I watched this I laughed in bewilderment at what I was seeing yet I lacked the words to describe fulling what I was feeling at the time. That was until I saw the super brawl.

So I will say now that which I wanted say that Friday night a long time ago: Why JACKASS, why, why, why...why do you do it, why get up, why keep hurting yourself? Do you believe that your doing it for something, can you tell me what it is, do you even know?

Can anyone else think of other things that you've seen that have made you want to say the same.

Flying Orange
This thread.. erm

GABRIEL05
ditto.

super shadow GL
what?

Shade
Why, do they want to take him away from me?

Korri
can i get a wh-hy....sorry im doing it again ament i embarrasment

Shape Shifter
why listen to the voices in my head? is it because no one else but the voices will talk to me? sad do you even know why i listen to them? is it because they speak the truth? why do you do it? why get up in the morning? they will just keep talking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.