Aa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Corran
Why is it called Alcoholics Anonymous when the first thing you do is stand up and say, 'My name is Corran, and I am an alcoholic'?

cLoVi€
coz you r not saying your last name?

dunno, never been at the meeting stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Sorry to hear that, Corran. Just be strong, you can overcome the fiend that is alcohol! I BELIEVE IN YOUUUU!

Corran
Thanks, the first step is admitting I have a problem right?

Cyclops
That is correct.

And to answer your question: Much like Clovie said, you do not say your last name, so it is technically still kept Annonymous. Think about all the Mikes, Matts, Scotts, Allans, Heathers, Johns, Dicks, Harrys in the world.

Corran
but my name is Corran and that's all confused

shellie
sorta like cher

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud

Im soooo sorry for being immature. embarrasment

Corran
Yes but I can't sing or act and I don't have breasts and I'm not American or female.

Cyclops
laughing You are horrible, but cute... so it works out.

love

ladygrim
smile

lil bitchiness
love awh

Mystique Lynx
Alcohol is fun sometimes.

Linkalicious
Pfft....it's fun all the time! clap

oh, and nice call Lilz

Mystique Lynx
Hell yeah! I was ashamed to say it first.

Linkalicious
take no shame in your alcoholism. You can't have an alcohol problem if you refuse to admit there's a problem in the 1st place. big grin

Mystique Lynx
He he of course i have no problem with it, because I only drink occasionally and never too much to die! laughing out loud But when I drink, I always get drunk. It such a funny fun to be drunk or watch drunk people. Theyre funny. laughing drink Vodka!!! Happy Dance

Linkalicious
the best drunk is a champagne buzz. Everyone is cheery!

lil bitchiness
Ah the crazy dunken weekend nights, when the next day people come up to you and tell you ''omg, you did that and that last night'' and you're like ''no i didnt!!''

Linkalicious
i met "the naked guy" at my last party. he actually was a pretty good friend in high school, but somewhere in college he picked up this habit of getting naked at parties. Kinda gross if you can't get past the whole "omg i can see your penis" part, but once you raise your maturity level past that....it's just funny.

The cops came to the party on Saturday, and Casey (naked guy) answered the door. Possibly the funniest thing i've ever seen in my life. He opened the door, saw the cops, closed the door on their face, and ran to the back room. laughing

sniper
laughing

sniper
at my last new years party, 3 people dropped their pants. we shot them in the ass with air guns.

Corran
seems fair.

sniper
we enjoyed it, i dont think they're gonna do it again

Corran
damn shame.

sniper
well, 2 were potheads, so maybe they'll forget

Corran
I wasn't gonna drop my pants, but I got high...

sniper
i wouldnt a got shot in the ass, but i got high

Gravity Kills
I don't drink (that much) only smoke

crazy_c
I'm a good girl angel

Gravity Kills
sure you are...wink3

crazy_c
and how would you know? You weren't There 1eye

Gravity Kills
Really...renske

crazy_c
oh dear. don't tell me you witnessed the lemon incident! bored

Gravity Kills
shocking...That was you?

crazy_c
I am so ashamed dontgetit Now you know!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.