How far will you go to protect your country

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007
What for example you found out that the goverment was capable of murder.
What if they broke laws which your country holds in high esteem.

Would it be right that a goverment agency will do ANYTHING like Murder and bombing just to protect there own country even if it means inncoent people will die?

SK88728
fu(k that, i would run to some nice place like jamaca or something like that so i wouldn't be one of them killed. laughing out loud

§pearhead
I'm sorry, I live in a country that doesn't seem like anything they say they will carry out properly, we've been lied to before. I don't feel particularly loyal to the US. (Bash away if you think its necessary, folks)

ash007
But would you a like the thuaght that your goverment will go to any lenghts to protect themsleves
even if it means killing inocent people

ash007
Is it right to kill one person so a 100 people will live??

§pearhead
Neither way is right...but the other way is less costly.

stinkfist462
i'd go as far as pulling the trigger big grin

rusky
As Stalin said, "The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of 1000 is a statistic"

I don't live in a country that could do much even if the guv wanted, so I really don't have much of an opinion on that.. but I'd simply reject a guv that does that, and vote againt them ofc smile

finti
yes

Vampiree
ugh.... f*ck my country, i don't give a damn about it... don't instult it and it'll be OK

shaber
The UK government is that bad and set to become more repressive.

BarmyBrummie
Tony blair can kiss my dogs ass. I already live in a country who's government is capable of murder, well, its on HIS hands no one elses

shaber
Recall the Aesop's fable about the frogs who complained about their inert log leader and were promptly given a water snake eek!

ash007
NO the UK is PROTECING is form damn terriosts who want to kill are very freedom.

I think that if a goverment see a suspected suicude bomber i think that bomber should be killed.

I also hate people who take advatage of this countires good faith i mean we have some ISLAMIC extremist and they COMPLAIN about the country i mean of they have a problem then they should leave

Damn fecking Terriosts i HATE THEM mad

ash007
ok i am very sorry for the post above i have a very short temper sad

What i ment was that we should try hold onto are democratic ideas in time of war. I think that the govemrent should not forget that.

Ok thats all

Darth Revan
Screw the US government I don't care how great the founding principals are the fact is it sucks

So in other words if something horrible like you described happened I'd just move to Canada

Darth Revan
Tony Blair might be a good guy but Bush screwed him over plain and simple

KidRock
lol watch Swordfish lately? hah

amity75
I'd do anything to protect my planet but not my country. Theres no way I'd even give a whiff of my fart for any politician.

shaber
But Ash007, couldn't the UK benefit from enlightened Islamic rule in some ways? The current UK and US situations are too repressive, I mean. what about all those awkward laws that prohibit uxoricide? I mean, if a woman does something outrageous, surely the law SHOULD take it into account?

The muslims are acting generously in an effort to sort out a dysfunctional nation. In England a man cannot even chuck out his wife when he gets tired of her, I mean come on.

Nimfus
australian is not much of a country to protect
Jonny howard pretty much kisses Bushes ass to get protection

he's also screwing around and pissing off all the countries above aus (who are mostly muslim (some extremists) i might add) making it worse for people like me coz im the one who's gonna live in this world.

and whats worse that if a war breaks out im gonna be recruted to fight, like i want that.

all i want to add is that everyone should mind their own buisness and not start shit with others otherwise they get what they deserve.

finti
how about kins and friends

julibug
This was sarcasm, right? If so, point made. (I did have to look up the difinition of uxoricide, though) *shudders*

Raz
This is turning sick. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.