A Wacky Story, by KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flying Orange
Alright I tried this in the OTF but everyone crapped it up with two word replies; what you do is basically write a PARAGRAPH or so of the story, and leave for the next person to continue.

No:
-"Something happened. Then..." posts. If you're going to write part of the story, write part of the story. Also, no one worded replies. This should go without saying, since you should have at LEAST three to four good sentences.
-Completely changing the story for no reason. If someone is talking about one character, you can't completely change the setting for no reason. It's supposed to be funny, but don't ruin previous posts because you want to nuke something.

Other than that, have fun! smile

I just needed to make that, since countless people destroyed this sort of thread in the OTF.

Flying Orange
It was a dark and stormy night. Jonny was in his room, playing a game of Starcraft. He hears a knocking at his door, as a crackle of thunder sounds. He opens the door.

"Hello, there, Jonny." says a hooded figure. Jonny stares, as the hood is removed...

ABE LINCOLN

Trinity_Matrix
Trin is waiting inside the room, which is very dark and creepy.

"Ahh, I'd almost feel sorry for you..." Trin says as she lights a single candle in the far corner of the room. "But note I said almost." She then laughs evilly...

ABE LINCOLN
Jonny looks up, puzzled. "What are you going to do to me?" he wonders aloud.

Trin smiles, a glint of malice in her eyes. "Oh nothing," she says almost sweetly. "Word is, you're arachnophobic."

Jonny stares in shock. "You wouldn't."

Trin simply chuckles. "Oh, but I would." She steps aside, and suddenly, the candle goes out.

LemonBrown
Johny's eyes grew large with fear. There was clicking sounds surrounding him. He knew what they were even without seeing them.
Spiders.
One of them placed a long hairy leg onto his arm.

hotsauce6548
"I am not afraid. I am not afraid. Oh hell, I AM VERY AFRAID!" he mumbles, shouting the last sentence.
Johnny screams like a little kid and falls to his knees.
Trin takes simpathy and says, "Are you alright Johnny? Here have an ice-cream."
The spiders disappeared and Johnny was surprised when he saw he was outdoors on a sunny day with a chocolate ice-cream cone in his hand...

<Tidus>
SUddenly the Ice cream turned into a mutant spider which started crawling up onto his face. Then suddenly enough a guy called Tidus with a sword appeared and started swinging it trying to hit the spider ending up sscratching john hard.

Guardian_Rikku
Then Paddy appears, looking very sympathetic. "Oh, you poor dear. Here, have some candy." As she said 'candy', an evil glint sparkled in her eyes. Jonney screamed, his arms flapping about, running away. But the poor kid just so happened to run into...

Captain REX
Pope Rexus III watched from the shadows. "May God have mercy on your soul..." he mutters to Jonny before poking him in a insanely continuous matter...

Darth Revan
Just then, Spider-man appeared from out of nowhere and spun a big web around everybody. He reinforced it a few times with some more web and then swung everybody around his head, like in the video game. At which point Doc Ock showed up on the roof of a skyscraper above the park. Spider-man abruptly dropped the bundle of people he had been swinging and climbed up after Doc Ock, leaving Jonny and his companions trapped in a big web thing.

Guardian_Rikku
Luckily, spearhead had his lighter with him. He tooked it out and burned the web, releasing, yet slightly charring, all of the members. They cheered, then began playing limbo, using a random old woman they pulled aside as the pole.

<Tidus>
Suddenly Dwarfs started flying out of nowhere and all of them hit SPiderman. The dwarfs made Spiderman fall on the Grandma that everybody used as the pole. Then out of the sky out of nowhere fell a giant sumo Whrestler right on Spiderman.

Darth Revan
(ok... Goku/Neo/batman/whatever the hell your name is... Spiderman is out of the story. He left. The story is about Spearhead, JKozzy, Jonny, and anyone else I forgot. Not Spiderman.)

Jonny was the first person to hit the old lady, because his back was too charred by Spearhead's lighter to bend very far. Then an ice cream cone fell out of the sky and hit him right between his eyes. Jonny ran down the street crying, before he realized that he liked ice cream. He took it off his forehead and ate it, which made him immediately get fat. Just then a zombie jumped out of a window nearby and started spraying its internal organs at Jonny...

Guardian_Rikku
They all screamed at the sight of the zombie. Everyone except TM. She sat there, laughing wickedly as the others ran about, horrified. No one notice the control in her hand. It seemed SHE was controling this zombie type creature.

Darth Revan
Darth Revan (the character from the game, not me wink) was standing in the shadows, watching the unusual proceedings. He was very confused, because he didn't recognise the planet he was on. It didn't show up on his Galactic Positioning System monitor (SW equivalent of GPS, heh). So he fired up his double bladed lightsaber of doom and started hacking away at the zombie.

Silver Stardust
Trin got very pissed when this random person came out of nowhere and started chopping up her zombie.

"No!!! Do you have ANY idea how much that cost to make?!" she shouted, throwing the controller on the ground...

Guardian_Rikku
The controller then exploded as it touched the ground, causing several random elephants to parade down the street, people running away screaming as the tried their hardest to not get crushed flat.

<Tidus>
SUddenly a red figure apeared... With Yellow glasses.. The sun shone on him and he showed himself as the Legendary Humanoid Typhoon..Te legendary GUnman.. Vash The Stampede. Vash took out his giant gun and shot two shots but the elephants skin just reflected the bullets "Oooh Man that always works in the movies I just shoot a couple of Bullets and the bad guys dead.." Vash Wined and started Crying. TIdus started running in circled like crazy as Bananas Fell out of the sky and hit everybodys heads knocking them out cold.

§pearhead
Jonny, avoiding the torrents of bannanas, watched the devastation around him.

"I ought to make a run for it while I can!" he shouted, "Maybe I can get out of this demented place!"

He stopped for a moment, letting reality catch up with him. "Can I get out this place?"

<Tidus>
Suddenly all the bananas team up and make a wall around the group and send in Salty Pickles to start raining from the sky on everybody...

APirateMonkey
and every1 EEKS eek! and run to the supermarlet that sells everything apart from rain coats and rat poison

Darth Revan
Jonny remembered something his grandmother had once told him. Something about how to repel evil... He stuck his hand up in the air towards the pickles, his two middle fingers folded down and held in place with his thumb. The bananas, who were busy dancing, were very confused by this. "What? Rock on?", they shouted. So, one of them got out its cell phone and dialed a number.

"Hello? Is this Gene Simmons? Can you come and play a concert for us?"

Then Gene Simmons and Kiss materialized in front of everybody, as if they had been "beamed down" like in Star Trek. They started playing some music. It was so bad that Jonny put up his evil-repeling symbol again, which confused the band, who thought Jonny wanted them to play louder. They did, which made Jonny fall on his knees saying something about "those voices".

<Tidus>
Suddenly Barney appeared out of nowhere and started singing "I love you, You love me" He Hypnotised everyone to sing with the band and dance like the bananas!

§pearhead
...until a man in an eskimo suit threw a javelin straight through Barney's chest. The force of the throw lifted Barney off his feet and impaled him to the wall, where he died in extreme pain.

Guardian_Rikku
Then Big foot materialized next to the impaled Barney and started doing the hokey pokey, drawing everyone else to dance as well while he laughed evily and grew as big as a building for some reason....

Darth Revan
Harry Potter swooped down on his broomstick and did the balloon trick to Bigfoot, who floated up in the air and grabbed the top of the Empire State building to try to avoid floating away.

Guardian_Rikku
Then Paddy grabbed out her trusty, yet hardly ever used, bow and arrows, and shot at the balloon big foot, popping him. He flew around swiftly as he deflated.

ArrghPirateGirl
and then landed on Harry Potter instantly crushing him 2 death causing Voldemort 2 laugh insanley and take ova the world

§pearhead
Until the nuke landed on him. Poor guy, he didn't stand a chance no

Silver Stardust
Now, of course, since a nuke went off, a great part of the surrounding area had been destroyed. So those who hadn't been killed moved on to terrorize a new city...

Vampy
which had been partially destroyed by a paranoid dinoasur.

That's when Vampy came in and poured vodka for everyone eek!

JKozzy
Then Pyro came out of nowhere and set the vodka on fire eek! and everybody burned happy

All of a sudden, a speeder pulled up. Everyone that was still alive gasped, for it was...

Vampy
Joe wearing a pink dress, riding a pony!

He jumped off it, took out a laser gun and shot the drunken dragon who...

Silver Stardust
Got very pissed off and proceeded to eat the laser gun.

The next thing they knew, there was a giant whale...

Vampy
Playing the trumpet, who squashed them while strolling down the street.

'Wow, that was whacky' Said Michael Jackson, the only one who survived.

But then

ArrghPirateGirl
Yoda and a blue dog named Hickery Hickery Doc crashed landed their space ship right on top of Micheal Jacksons head.
"oops", cried hickery Hickery Doc but as he did.......

Vampy
George Bush yelled

'OMIGOSH!!!! THEY KILLED MIKEY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!' pulled out a bazooka and destroyed The blue dog.

'Obi-Wan taught you well' admitted Yoda, turned on his bright, baby blue lightsaber and jumped in front of Bush.

'IFHG TME LIKE A MAN YOU WUSSY!' he yelled, but unfortunately

ArrghPirateGirl
a rather large sack of potatoes landed on bush causing much confusion to the world of rottin bodies.

Random Rottin Body #1: blink

Random Rottin Body #21: blink

Random Rottin Body #7458384: blink

"Um...Wats with all the rotten bodies?" asked the half dead smelly sock with frizzy orange hair.

Just then......

Vampy
all our living/dead/whatever heroes heard a loud BOOM

the earth suddenly exploded in a huge, nuclear mushroom sent them faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar faaaaaaar into space, where they met Jason X and the black-guy-in-red-weird-costume floating around and fighting.

ArrghPirateGirl
& then Freedy appears and jason started fighting him like in Freedy vs Jason.

Every dead/alive/mutated/wateva people cheer and started bettin on who would win.

But then the dude in the red siut killed them both causing every1/thing to go on an angry rampage

Vampy
but then, the black guy starts screaming like a little girl cuz he broke his toenail...

and joda eats chinese food

ArrghPirateGirl
So every1 else starts chasin yoda 4 the chinese food scresming
MIXICAN FOOD YUM YUM YUM

Vampy
And they steal the chinese food from poor Yoda who gets pissed and kills them all with an old shoe

ArrghPirateGirl
& so Yoda is left with his Chinease food but it turns out it was poisones & he dies as well

ElliMalfoy01
and then Harry Potter shows up and screams"I AM GOING TO KILL BILL!!what?wrong movie?oops....."snd then he goes"I mean....I AM GOING TO DEFEAT VOLDEMORT!!"but then he spies the chinese food and takes a bite but dies cu it's poisened........and then Draco Malfoy walks in and goes"YAY!!"and then Yoda comes back to life and sings"LALALALA.LALALALA ELMO"S WORLD!!"

ElliMalfoy01
laughing

Vampy
but then yoda stops, glances at malfoy and says

'you wtf doing here are, loser?' (yoda talking... i ahte it) takes out his litesaber and slashes him to death droolio

and then dresses up in a tutu and takes a donkey ride to the circus

ArrghPirateGirl
& then Donkey appears & starts his non stop talking

" blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah"

But a meteor appears and crashes right in2 him

Yoda: Thank god

Vampy
Donkey: UUURGH

ArrghPirateGirl
Yoda screams

"Its still alive", and he jumps out a nearby window

Laskharis
Yoda landed atop R2-D2, crushing his flimsy outer casing instantly, like eggs under a soviet whaling vessel. As the last seconds of our cylindrical friend's electric life ebbed away, he reflected on the good times, but then realised that there weren't any. He swore loudly and vehemently, then died.

drunk_nazgul
Yoda giggled like a schoolgirl, realizing he was on top of R2-D2, and it was a strange position. Then he realized that the poor robot must have passed out.
"Poor guy," Yoda said. "Ahem, I mean, a poor thing is it that he have to... uh... Sad is it that he who... CRAP! I've confused myself! I mean, myself I've confused!"
Yoda passed out of consciousness beside R2-D2's dead "body".

Quellefalathwen
Along came a spider....and Yoda woke up....Yoda screamed like a schoolgirl (so he must be a schoolgirl)....The spider bit him and he died from the poison....Then Britney Spears came and sang a song to the spider who died because SHE CAN'T SING......but first the spider bit her because it thinks she is slutty..........and she died.........BYE BRITNEY ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drunk_nazgul
And everybody died.

In another part of the world, drunk_nazgul was giving Blake Morrison a manicure while Q put his makeup on him.

JKozzy
All of a sudden, Blake died of nail poisoning http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/icons/v2/icon5.gif

Silver Stardust
(holy shit this thing's still around? laughing )

They didn't realize that the nail polish was made of hydrochloric acid, and was being distributed as part of an evil scheme for world domination by...

drunk_nazgul
...Blake himself!
So he got suspended from school, once again. He trudged home in his death-walk... because he is dead... to create an evil plan.

Shadowskill
And so, Shaun of the Dead came up to him with a Cricket Racket and commeced to beating his head in.

drunk_nazgul
Blake yelled, "I will cut you, *****! Say somethin', hoe!*
And he drew his almighty trumpet in a battle charge.

Shadowskill
Little did Blake suspect, the two mellophone players had drugged the mouthpiece of his almighty trumpet... with cocaine!

drunk_nazgul
And Blake was suddenly in Heaven.

Shadowskill
Until Yoda, thinking the trumpet was Chinese food, ate it.

drunk_nazgul
And Almighty Binky said "&^#(*&$#(!"
And Yoda pulled out his lightsaber.

Shadowskill
Binkage grabbed a can of Yoda-be-gone and aimed it at him. But Yoda just smiled and tossed him a skin colored lightsaber.

drunk_nazgul
And Binky masturbated. sick

Shadowskill
lol...

Then Yoda, disgusted, raised his lightsaber high and...

drunk_nazgul
... ran away to find his mommy.

Quellefalathwen
......BUT HIS MOMMY WAS DEAD!!!!

Shadowskill
So he came back to get high with Binkage.

Darth_Nefarus
Then Yoda started rapping
"Oh shit, Yoda on the scene, 900 year old fiend, smokin Dagobah green.

Shadowskill
Then Bink said "Death Weapon" and started to masturbate... but King Arthur and his knights came to get high too. "Windsocks, unite!"

Shadowskill
...and everyone got drunk!

drunk_nazgul
Then the two mellophone players came back with pieces of stupid little kids stuck in their horns and said "Windsocks, unite!"

And they all shared a pope-sicle.

Shadowskill
And then they played Echo Lake the next day at practice.

drunk_nazgul
And then Mug passed out because Tasha was playing it right...

Shadowskill
and we all got high!

¤Freak-N-Lost¤
Then suddenly there was a bright flash of light from a nearbye toilet that just appeared out of knowhere. If that wasn't weird enough out of the flash of light came a million little gren.......fleas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.