Anime and manga ne one???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

2x2 eyes
why are japanese soo good at drawing!? why are they good at making games?! WHY???? i wanna be japanese.... big grin

fini
lol, they are only good because their work is showcased. Everyone has talented people in their country its just that some people dont always get their work appreciated.

And manga style of art has almost become a trademark of cartoon style, so if ur good, u'll be shown

2x2 eyes
heh heh, thanx... i oki at drawin but i just can't get the proper anime feel... if you know wot i mean... people say i'm talented.... but not in a way i want it to be....

fini
practise, lots and lots of practise.

Probably ur not meant to do true manga. Ecah artist has a style of drawing that they naturally do, so if manga style is not what u are meant to do, then it MIGHT always be good, but not perfect.

So keep drawing, these guys who draw manga, draw everything and everyone they see. Just like anyother true artist, a sketch pad and a few pencils ARE NEVER FAR away form their person.

2x2 eyes
i do it with paper and pencil... i always lose the rubber sum how... what about you??? you do anime???

lil bitchiness
We have an Anime Forum

2x2 eyes
oki.... but i'm talking about... well...heh heh.. never mind....

2x2 eyes
you know... i really wonder know actually started anime in the first place....

crazy_c
the same way other cartoons started

2x2 eyes
yea... but.... there should be a or and few people who started it rite? it doesn't just appear from nowhere... smile

Flying Orange
After WWII, Walt Disney took in a few Japanese animators and taught them how to animate. They then went back to Japan, and drew in their own style, which became Anime. Thus, Anime is from America, not many people know that though. That's what I was taught, and although farfetched, it's true.

crazy_c
lol. oranges.

2x2 eyes
heh heh heh.... anime from america... that just doesn't sound rite to me... huh huh

Darth Revan
I love drawing too, but I can't draw anime worth shit. It's not a big deal, I still watch anime TV shows and stuff... But you have to realize that everybody has their own style.

Flying Orange
It's true, how else did they get the skills they have? We made their economy after we dropped the atom bomb. Don't believe me? Fine, go look it up somewhere. Without the US, the Japanese would be nowhere; we helped them rebuild their homes, their economy, and their country.

Trinity_Matrix
It is the truth, if you've seen any really old anime (like Astroboy), you'll notice that the animation is VERY Disney-ish.

Raventheonly
very true.

<<Solo>>
True,very true.

2x2 eyes
cor... i never did like astro boy... i prefer the new stuff... ya know like cowboy bebop, ffu, noir, excel saga... u get the idea

2x2 eyes
if the bomb wasn't there the japs would still be in their kimonos and holding samuris!!! but ya know... the japs are god damn clever! (i'm not jap!)

JKozzy
No racial slurs, please.

<<Solo>>
If anyone uses any racial slurrs I will personally take away some of my time to fu*k them up.

Jedi Priestess
ok I must be the only person on earth who doesnt care for anime.. huh

A.marie
I like anime. VERY MUCH. I'm like obsesed.
UHH... Don't change ur ethnic juz bcuz japanese can draw.
There are some ethnic can draw too.

2x2 eyes
sorry... if i affend ne1.. sorry again...

2x2 eyes
hmm... ur missin out BIG time... smile

2x2 eyes
neways, what ur favourite anime???

whitecoyote1990
hey, i draw anime based characters from al diff shows, i also draw manga, if u want ill send some pics to ya.

2x2 eyes
yay!!!!! WAH!!! i love anime! anime rules

PippinTook
I'd love to see some of your drawings, whitecoyote yes PM me some or ask for my email address to email them to me in a PM, k? Same to you, 2x2 eyes. Can I see some of your work? big grin

lil bitchiness
Moving this to our Anime / Manga forum happy

( I didnt know it changed the name embarrasment)

BlackHatDefect
HUH?Ohhhhh..lookies!I love manga and anime...I think I have about 200 manga and about 50 anime(to expensive)

2x2 eyes
haha! ma drawings are crap

PippinTook
So? I still wanna see 'em. stick out tongue

soundtrack
ill be posting up some of my pics (HOPEFULLY) sometime this month; i just need to by a freakin' scanner erm .

PippinTook
Okay. stick out tongue

2x2 eyes
lol, i cant seem to get ma pics on the comp lol, the scanner just stops workin sumtimes...

2x2 eyes
thank u... i couldnt figure out how to do it... thank u! big grin

TrAnCeDuO
the samurai fell quite some time before WWII...also please dont use stereotypes either...sorry but i had to correct this...

2x2 eyes
blame it on the teacher, he told me it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.