Today Is 6/9

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyclops
It is 69 day! laughing

ABE LINCOLN
whippdy dippdy.

yes, I know what 69 means, but it really aint THAT funny erm

SpikeSpiegel
It's 9/6 for me

cLoVi€
blink scott r you feeling ok?

drunk_nazgul
I think he died and went to Mirror Land.... messed

Cyclops
The Symbiote is getting to me.

doctor

drunk_nazgul
The sisters are getting to me mad

Cyclops
Is that a Hanson in your sig?

drunk_nazgul
yes... I thought it was cute... laughing

Cyclops
laughing

eleveninches
it's 9/6 where I live

Cyclops
Some people go day/month/year... I go month/day/year.

If it makes you feel better, I will ressurect this thread on September 6.

Flying Orange
Someone's not very fluent with the world roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Darth Revan
It's weird... For a while when I was in middle school I always wrote the date backwards (day/month instead of month/day) because I was in this crappy "French Immersion" thing where they make all the little kids speak French and learn math and science in French... confused I got out of it after 5th grade but it had a damaging impact psyche sad sad sad

drunk_nazgul
Who?

I've noticed you aren't a very nice KMC member. sad That's real sad. sad
HAHAHAHA! laughing Darth, I've had incidents like that, I just can't remember what it was. And when the month changes... whew, it's so hard for me to remember.

If I were to write today's date, it would look like: 6/9/04 yes

Flying Orange
I was just teasing, why am I not nice? blink

drunk_nazgul
I've read some of your posts, and I thought they were mean. sad But, hey, I like to joke around too. I just don't know who you are! laughing It would be nice if I actually knew you before you start teasing, 'cuz then I'd know what you're talking about. 0.o
HAHAHAHA!

Flying Orange
You might've seen some posts with my friends when we were screwing around, I came here in September and made about 10 people directly join, I was probably screwing with them somehow stick out tongue

I don't usually post mean, unless mean-nes is given to me first. smile Never been banned or warned, so I mustn't be that mean stick out tongue

drunk_nazgul
No, you're not mean.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

im not burlyman
day/month/year
is better blink
bloody americans rolleyes1

Cyclops
I am Canadian, person who is most obviously not Burlyman.

Korri
sad i dont likr 6/9

Cyclops
stick out tongue

Korri
why?

Cyclops
confused

Korri
ya thats it

Cyclops
lookaround

drunk_nazgul
cry

wheelchairwhip

im not burlyman
laughing out loud
It makes sense, you look for the day before month messed

eek! you are North American stick out tongue

drunk_nazgul
I look for the month. I mean, you categorize days INSIDE months. blink Duh.

Cyclops
I have been doing Month/Day/Year since I was knee-high to a grasshopper. confused

It is imperative that I date my paperwork at... work... laughing Month/Day/Year.

im not burlyman
But most people can remember what month it is no expression The day is what one needs to find out most importantly eek!

drunk_nazgul
Well, I usually keep all my stuff for years... So I must know what month it is from first.

"Oh, this is from the fifteenth of 1996..." laughing out loud

John Allerdyce
arrrrr....cyke...u need to take off your shades i think you have been wearing them too long ^^ WHHAAH big grin

SpikeSpiegel
But you also categorize months into years. Also with the UK method it's the 11th of the 6th of the year 2004, so it's in order to say it.

Aqua
r u on drugs?

Korri
lol

drunk_nazgul
I understand the UK method and all, but you've no reason to call us weird because we think of the month first. embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.