*Bamf*/-Snick-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Wolverine vs. Nightcrawler. Nightcrawler is faster and can teleport out of the way of wolverines claws. I remember when Peter dissed Kitty after secret wars and Logan took him to a bar and got him drunk and was gonna teach him a lesson in friendship, Colossus ended up getting whipped by Juggernaut. Nightcrawler tagged along to ensure fairness.
I think there may be no one better suited to beat wolverine than Nightcrawler. Happy Dance

Arachnoidfreak
noone better suited to beat Wolverine? did you just forget about Magneto?

Austinzilla
if he wanted to magneto could tear the adamantium right out of wolverine...and that wouldnt be pretty

Arachnoidfreak
He's done it before. if he really wanted, Magneto could control his adamantium skeleton, and just roll him up into a ball, and shove his claws into his own neck.

Spawnie
Magteto is his worse nightmare!

DarkCrawler
If Nightcrawler would be ruthless enough, he could teleport Wolverines head away.

Maelstrom
Ya but i mean in a brawl. In just a fight like the two of them are good at, i think nightcrawler could take him. Spider-man might get tagged eventually with no way to vanish, but the elf could just *bamf* to safty when things get desperate.
He'd have to wrap wolverine's arms up with his dexterous legs and tail and choke him while teleporting from danger if he lost his grip and then reapply himself.
Maybe teleport wolverine each time as well leaving him a little disoriented.

Austinzilla
o by the way its not Snick! its Snikt!

ScarletSpider
This is kind of off topic, but I heard a rumor somewhere that they might give Nightcrawler a monthly series, that would be pretty cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.