All in the family- Who's tougher: Android Torch, Vison or Wonderman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
I like Wondermanhorse...better, because he has that 95 ton ion strength but the Vison may be the deadlist of em. giljotiini. Vison's stenght is 50 ton i believe but he has that fire from his gem on his forhead and intangibility and that analogical brain.
The Torchblowup seems equal in brain and maybe a little higher in emotion than Vison. Torch is real hot and i like him better than Johnny Storm.
Still Vison i think alien

DarkCrawler
Vision.

Magee
Hmmm im sure Vision only has 50 ton strength when he makes his body as dense as it can go, this takes time. Wonderman has 95 ton strength, has high stamina and durability. And his skin is almost unpenetrable. The vision can be intangible or huge and hard as diamond. He can matarealize into other people seriously harming them or killing them. The solar cell on the Vision's forehead fires beams of infrared and microwave radiation with temperatures from 500 to 30,000 degrees F.
So its a bit hard to choose, i do think it would come down to Vision and Wonderman but im gonna go with Vision. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.