IS it out yet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fini
i was in another lotr forum and someone said that they saw the Trailer for ROTK EE, where can i find that?? Is it on the Rotk dvd set out now??

Exa
No,
there is no trailer on the DVD.

A trailer being available for the EE?
Well, that's news to me blink

Discos
it aint on the rotk 2nd disc.....and also I aint seen it confused

Elessea
There is a super trailer on the special features for ROTK

Also, there are a few bits and peices on some TV spots that werent in teh movies...so i assume they will be in teh EE...dunno though sad but there is no trailer specifically for the EE

fini
grrrrr, ok thanks

Elessea
I know sad I cant wait for it to come out!!!!!!!! stick out tongue tis hard to wait...specially since i am VERY impatiant

fini
check this out...........................................
Ithalia ( 79 Points ) Wednesday, June 09, 2004 at 08:42
Youth of Lothlorien Profile Quote

Alright...in the non-EE movie, it shows Elrond saying to Aragorn that Arwens life is some how connected with Sauron and his gain of power. Well, I just saw the trailer for the EE, and it began to explain what Elrond ment. (But it cuf off so I'm not sure 100%) And, the part where Arwen says "I wish I could have seen him one last time" is part of Aragorn's DREAM, it does not say it is a reality.

Elessea
Wierd...but there is no trailer for hte EE that i have heard of sad but maybe...

Agent Elrond
Too bad there wasn't anything for the EE on the RotK DVD. There was on the last 2 DVDs

Elessea
yeah sad that is too bad...i hoped...but there isn't sad

Smodden
whats up with new line?!!!

they put ee previews on 1 and 2 but not on ROTK!!! that was the main reason i got the DVD,,,(besides ROTK is the best movie ever) so i could see a preview for ee. Its not fair...is there anything on line?

Elessea
I know!!! It's horrible

ladygrim
i haven't seen any ee trailerz eithe r sad

Discos
its the internet......there has to be something roll eyes (sarcastic)

Elessea
I hope sooo roll eyes (sarcastic)

Discos
but there is going to be a EE......this time next year we shall look back on posts and ponder how foolish we were smile

Discos - all things come to those who wait

.x.Fee.x.
but come quicker if u steel a truk filled with the DVDs....

Discos
notafter the bother I got myself into after the TT insidend roll eyes (sarcastic)

.x.Fee.x.
lol....and was sum1 drunk...?

Discos
I dont know, I can remember the police sticking a tube in my muth asking me to blow....

.x.Fee.x.
and what did they say after...?

Smodden
"welcome to valinor"

Discos
lol,

so when will there be a frickin official release date?

Arroch
For trailer or DVD?

If DVD,
There are already several "official" dates stick out tongue
PJ says November, Osbourne (producer) says December..

Súro
1. it wasnt a policeman
2. it wasnt a tube

fini
hmm guess no one knows then

Fëanor
i have no comments to further this statement so eloquently put...

@fini...October, November, December...pick a month, pick a month, go ahead...look at it, but don't show it to me...okay put it back...

*shuffles*

okay it will be in....*cuts off*

Discos
lol@feanor

but seriously, near the end of the year

Fëanor
i'm thinking close to december for the holiday shopping season...

ladygrim
god to long to wait sad

Discos
probably most likely, seeing as that is the time when a LOTR film would actually be released

EE's usually release in November though confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.