What age character are you the same as as in when you started reading...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
When you started reading for good what characters were your own age, mine were the new mutants/

eleveninches
It's difficult to say for sure how old most of the caracters are, as they have been around for decades, and have not appeared to age much

Raventheonly
I'm guessing you can guess.

Maelstrom
Is there anybody that was 14 or however old Cyclops was when Professor X met him while he was losing control of his optic blast. I think if i remeber the issue, he was in a park or something, i bought Amazing adventures, which was a reprint. Say the year was 1969 and cyke was 14 and you were collecting then and were around that age...he would still be your character, even though you are 49 and he is what, in his 30's.
Cannonball was 16 when i was 15. Im 34 now and he is like 20 something. Even though i read since i was 5, the new mutants were the first age group that i grew into.
If you were 5 - 11 a few years later, PowerPack would be your generation.
I'm wondering if there are any older or younger generations on here.

Darth Jello
beast said he was 36, he was 16 when he joined the x-men, so it's been at least 20 years. 9/11 was a recent event, portrayed in spec spiderman 36. so lets say that it's currently 2007 in the comics. the x-men first formed in 1986, Matt Murdock was born in 1968, peter parker was born in 1971, and the following characters don't age because of exposure to the infity formula or their natural powers-Wolverine (1800s) Sabretooth (1700s) Nick Fury (1917) Captain America (1920's) Black Widow (late 1930's) etc.

Maelstrom
hey thanks i was born on in 69 that makes me a superhuman of the dexterious design since i fall right between dd and sp.
Plus i have enoromous intelligence and a strong bod.,not to tall, good color, ya ill make a fine superhuman.

SUPERMANDAMAN
lets see here i relate the most to super man cause i was young back when that first issue cam out so i think thats y it would be him then captain marvel came out bout 1940 so he is another

WWestFlashFan
um.......what came out in 1991?

bardock
iceman is 15 and so was i

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.