Single best greatest most enjoyable movie of all time ever is…

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Zero
So I've seen about a dozen of these "choose one - repeat ONE movie" threads - and without fail they are populated by dribbling bustards voting for two movies - normally people torn between Aliens and LOTR or A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back.

Pitiful.

So here's the challenge - get your brain in gear and choose a single movie. If it's already listed think of something else. No recent blockbusters and latest teeny craze films please - Nothing made and released in the last 4-5 years. Best, greatest, most enjoyable - I don't care what your reasons are for liking the thing, just say what it is and keep the justification to a minimum.

Lets go over those thread rules one more time for the terminally slow of thinking.

ONE film - If you can't count: Go away and ask a grown up for help.
Nothing released after 1999
If someone else has already chosen it - you can't have it. Boo-Hoo.

At the end I will compile the results and using a cunning system of point scoring announce what wins the best greatest most enjoyable movie of all time ever award. The winning voter for that movie gets to make a speech.

Actually that's a lie - I just want to see how few people are capable of following the instructions. My guess - not many.

My poor question is doomed to be ignored. I should start a "WHO LOVED LOTR!!!!! " thread instead eh?

Dr. Strangelove
I'm going to say Amadeus. Ive never been a big fan of opera or classical music but damn this great movie made all that stuff fun and enjoyable. I just think the movie is perfect because it has drama, dark humor and great acting. It's one movie that watching it over and over it never gets boring.

super shadow GL
i would have to say The ten comandements

super shadow GL
becaus it was one of the first bible movies

Cinemaddiction
Either "Lord of the Rings" or "Alien"; I can't decide because I am a dribbling bustard.

Dario Argento
At the moment I think my favorite is "The Discreet Charm Of The Bourgeosie", but it is impossible to pick one movie of all time.

eleveninches
The Lion King!!!

barryelwonger
hmm if its b4 1999 the last boy scout(movies great nothin but smart ass remarks) other then that id have to go with a norton flick (american history X or fight club) rly hard to choose a 1 all time favorite movie i have a lot i love smile

Painkiller
one flew over the cukko's nest

Myth
Pulp Fiction

Red Superfly
Ghostbusters

roundisfunny
Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Mr Zero
Counting all the way up to one proving a little tricky for you there?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.