PHOE's Harry Potter Game - The Great Hall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
The Great Hall is a place for mingling and chatting amongst the houses.

Phoenix
((I'm off for the night, so..))

"Let the Sorting Feast begin!"

Phoenix
"Jones, Nessie!"

RAVENCLAW!

((played by bluestrawberry))

Phoenix
"Quarreny, Elizabeth!"

SLYTHERIN!

((played by WaDe_N_sPaRrOw))

Phoenix
"Roslynd, Autumn!"

GRYFFINDOR!

((played by iluvorlando))

Phoenix
New students who wish to be sorted, PM me your characters name, and I will PM you the questions to answer.

airangel429
"Parker, Anthony"

HUFFLEPUFF!

(NPC char. Played by AirAngel)

airangel429
(you can PM me to for sorting...i have the ?'s as well!! big grin)

Phoenix
"Faydark, Adriel!"

RAVENCLAW!

Phoenix
"Kaur, Anita!"

HUFFLEPUFF!

((NPC char, played by Phoenix))

airangel429
Anthony took his seat at the Hufflepuff table and sat down by Anita.

"Hi!" He said to her.

His light blonde hair was a little messy. He looked around the room with his baby blue eyes.

"I can't believe I am finally here." He said.

Phoenix
Professor Longbottom stands in front of the students, and signals for silence. When this fails to work, she grins, whips out her wand and shouts "Silencio!"

"Students! Now our new First Years are Sorted, I would like to make a few short announcements before the Feast begins.

"Lady Frost will, sadly, not be returning to the Headmistresses post this year, as she is taking a well deserved rest after last years events. However, I am happy to announce that her post will be taken by...

"PROFESSOR HERMIONE GRANGER!"

Phoenix
"Also, please welcome our new Defence Against the Dark Arts teaher...

"PROFFESSOR HARRY POTTER!"

Phoenix
Our final addition to the staff this year, is...

"PROFFESSOR MCGONAGALL!

"Returning to us as HOGWARTS HIGH INQUISITOR!"

airangel429
"Wow, Harry Potter is here!" Anthony said to Anita.

"He's like the greatest new age wizard ever!" He added.

He looked around and noticed alot of murmering commotion coming from the tables.

airangel429
"Hello Students!" Professor Granger said to them all as she beamed down at them with her smile.

"I look forward to having a pleasant year!" "Now I'll hold my tongue until after the feast." She said.

She whirled her wand and on the tables appeared a quite scrumtious feast.

She took her seat and turned to thank Prof. Longbottom for her introduction.

Phoenix
Anita, a very shy Muggleborn wizard, turned to the boy next to her.

"I only heard about him three weeks ago," she whispered. "Mum took me to London when I got my letter, and I bought 'Harry Potter: The Fact and the Fiction'."

airangel429
"How was the book?"

"I've never read any of his books." "I have just heard about his adventures from my parents." He told her.

Phoenix
"I'm sure you'll want to know all about last years events, but that can wait until after the Feast!"

Phoenix
It's not by Mr - I mean, Professor Potter. Professor Granger wrote it, along with a lot of help by Minister Weasley."

eezy45
((LoL! Minister Weasley? Prof. Granger and Potter? wow, a big piece of changes wink ))
((How could such a jay become minister? wink big grin wink just kidding))
((Phoe now Joshua needs to talk to hermione wink Hes her brother! big grin))

eezy45
Joshua sat there staring at Hermione.
She hadn't told him she'd be the new headmistress...
He was a bit angry. She babbled the whole summer shed be proud to have her new job.
Now Joshua understood her. But she could have told him which job!
But now it was time to eat something. He felt like he could consume a moose ( laughing german slang, translated word by word...)

smile
ooc: who will play Hermy and Harry?

Red_Drake
*Drake was sitting along side Adriel and (possibly) Sonia and Laura*

Adriel: Harry Potter? The great Harry Potter will be our teacher? I can't belive it, he's my hero *he says smiling and almost jumping from his seat.

Drake: Ade would you stop? This is embarrassing *he says holding Adriel not to jump from his seat* (btw Drake calls Adriel by Ade because it's easier and Adriel doesn't mind ^_^)

Adriel: Aww... come on it's Harry Potter, the one who defeated you-know-who.

Drake: Yeah he did, but that's no reason for you to jump, you'll be seeing him the entire year so just sit and eat.

Adriel: Bro... you're mean *turns his face to Drake*

Drake: *shake head* Gosh... it'll be a looong year... *sigh*

Trickster
Dale was bored. He couldn't believe that they had reinstated the office of High Inquisitor.
Stupid Ministry. Always intefering. I'm going to have to make some trouble for her. Potter as DADA Teacher too, and his best friend as headmistress. God the first few lessons will just be them recounting their adventures. Clucking Bell(Cockey rhyming slang. He is thinking the rhyme. stick out tongue) I need to go see the Gorilafes after dinner as well
He looked around at the Slytherin table.
And where's Karen? I've got no-one to talk to.

pip-foot
Laura was sitting with Drake, his brother sonia. She heard him arguing with his brother.

"so, what do you guys think about the new headmistress and teachers? I guess it's sorta cool about harry potter and all." Laura said as she pilled food onto her plate. "I hope this year will be as much fun as last year!" Laura said. "what house are you in?" she asked Adrial, trying to include him in the conversation.

Red_Drake
Adriel: I'm in Ravenclaw just like my brother, and I'm looking forward the first DADA class.

Drake: I wonder what happened to Proffesor Rydell tough...

((btw pip-foot it's AdriEl not AdriAl, plz correct or people will start calling him by the wrong name wink ))

Kai_Haider
Kai sat wtih no expression on his face, as he quietly watched Professer Longbottom announce this years new teachers.

tigereyes456
Li looked at HArry potter and remember watching him in the back of her great grandfathers office once upon a time. She had been told to stay out of sight nad stay quiet. SHe id of course and now she was watching him for real once again adn this time she was not invisible..

iluvorlando
Autumn walked over to the Gryffindor table. She sat down, wishing she could find another first year to talk to. She had hoped to make friends a bit faster then this, but then again, she had met Dale, Joshua, and Chris on the train. She couldn't believe that Harry Potter was their new DADA teacher. after hearing this she was a bit more excited for the following day of lessons.

airangel429
Ariana walked over to the Gryffindor table and sat down by Dale.

"So how was your summer?" She asked him.

Phoenix
((Harry, Hermy and McGonagall are NPCs and will therefor be played by me and airangel))

Hermione glanced over to her brother, who was obviously in a bad mood after having to find out with the rest of the school. She'd have to go and talk to him after the Feast...

pip-foot
ooc: ok. sorry. I'll say Adriel from now on smile

bic: "that's cool. I'm in Ravenclaw too, in case you didn't know. My favorite subject charms. I can't wait to take COMC next year though." she replied to Adriel

" yea. Whatever did happen to him? I wonder why he left." She answered Drake

airangel429
Harry looked around the room and noticed everyone was staring at him. He shifted in his seat at the uncomfortableness.

He shot a helpful look at Hermoine.

eezy45
When Hermione glanced to Josh, he grinned.
Of course, it was stupid to be with his big sister the whole year -
but funny as well.
He looked at Harry and waved at him. Josh knew him - of course - as hermiones good friend...
After a while he got a thought - If he made stupid things hermione would... arrh wink

Trickster
"I had fun. You do anything interesting?" Dale answered Ariana.

airangel429
"I just visited my parents in Bulvaria." She told him.

"What happened to Rydell?"

airangel429
"Harry I am so pleased that we get the chance to work together." Hermoine said to him.

"It's a bummer that Professor Rydell, the former Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher, just up and disappeared after last year."

"Lady Frost had told me about it as we had discussed on who could fill his shoes."

"And of course Harry we all know you were the best in DADA class back when we were at Hogwart's and you are a very skilled auror plus I recommended you." Hermoine added.

"Thanks Hermoine!" "It's great spending time with you as well." He told her as he ate a bit of mashed potatoes.

"I wonder how McGonnagol will act as High Inquistor." Harry said.

"That Umbridge woman sure put her in a frenzy!" Harry added.

"Yeah too bad that old bag isn't here, then Minerva could really get even."

"But I suppose she DID get what she deserved in the end." She said with a smile.

She waved to her brother who was seated at the Gryffindor table and smiled sheepishly at him.

"Oh I just know Joshua is just going to want to strangle me because I hadn't told him I was taking the Headmistress position." She told Harry.

"I would have but I was under orders not to reveal my position because it was a delicate matter."

"Delicate matter?" Harry asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Well, as you know how things at Hogwart's usually just happen....we didn't want anyone to know so that I could not be prevented from being here."

"Oh!" Harry said as he started eating his dessert.

"Hermoine, you should eat something." He told her.

"I know its just that I have butterflies in my stomach and my appetite isn't very big." She replied as she ate a few grapes.

eezy45
-----not yet stick out tongue-----

airangel429
(she's not there yet Eezy...she still has announcements...she'll talk to him AFTER the feast....k big grin)

eezy45
(K editing it away-just was confused by "waved over"wink
(i know, vocabulary mistake roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing )

airangel429
(it's ok...i'll finish last minute announcements tomorrow...just making sure everyone has a chance to come to the great hall before we kick things off! big grin) (I'm logging off for the day!)

Trickster
"My parents told me he disappeared. I spent the summer with them in Japan. They were looking for a legendary Triaoin, a beast that was once revered by Japanese wizards."

Candy
Kiara wasn't very happy about Hermione Granger geing new Headmistress and Harry Potter being new teacher for DADA, those two fought Lord Voldemort, and kiara thought his opinions were the only right ones, like her father. she came much after her father.
not in a very good mood she sat at the slytherin table.
Whiole Kiara said there Pheebs laughed with some friends at the Gryffindor table.
She ignored Kiara. (Something what Kiara didnt like to reallize, she liked to fight phoebe)

eezy45
(( laughing edited huh))

Candy
Pheebs friends had to do lota homework so she walked over to a fourth year boy named josh. he was the borther of the headmistress (a person who pheebs admired much).
"Hi! I am Phoebe... how was your name again?"
She couldnt believe what she did, she talked to the lil bro of da headmistress! (pheebs's kinda shy)

eezy45
(awwww sweet isnt it? big grin)
"Hi Phoebe! My name was Josh again." He winked.
"You may sit down if you want."

Candy
Pheebs sat down. "You're the brother of our headmistress, arent you?
i suppose she's a brilliant mind..."

eezy45
"Yeah." Joshua grinned. "I suppose the same. She IS brilliant.
But she doesn't want to hear, cos it's all knowledge from books."
((OOC: Yeah she has changed a bit, hasnt she? she told harry the same--))
"I'm not as good as she was. My parents want me to, but I am not Hermione stick out tongue"

iluvorlando
Autumn noticed the boy she had met on the train and another girl talking a little ways down the Gryffindor table. Being that she was a little sick of sitting by herself she walked over.
"Umm...hi. Remember me? I'm Autumn" She said looking at Dale.
"And i don't think i've met you yet, mind if i sit by you guys?" she asked as she glanced over at Ariana.

tigereyes456
Alex walked in the great hall and stopped dead. It was harry potter. She had been late for the train and had to get here on her own. She ran quietly adn sat down at the rawen claw table.
Li saw her sister run in late and rolled her eyes. She was nothing like her sister. Alex broke rules and well had friends. Li didn't.

airangel429
"Hi Autumn." "I'm Ariana." she told her with a smile.

"Dale and I were just catching up on our summer vacations."

"So how do you like Hogwart's so far?" Ariana asked her.

"Dale, do you think Rydell still has that stone?" Ariana asked him.

(ooc: just for the record there isn't ANYTHING but friendship between Ariana and Dale. He likes Karen (played by Aqua) )

airangel429
Anthony sat quietly at the Hufflepuff table and ate his food.

Trickster
OOC
True Angel. Has everyone got another character?!

BIC
Dale gave Autumn a smile. "Sure, sit with us." He turned back to Ariana, "I reckon he has it still. Heh, I think I know where another one is. It doesn't matter though, does it. Haven't they stopped working?"

Phoenix
((well, a lot of peeps got new chars, cos last game had about three chars actively involved!))

iluvorlando
"Thanks guys" Autumn said with a big smile.
"I like it here so far, and I can't believe Harry Potter is gunna be our DADA teacher!" she said as she began to listen in on Dale and Arianas conversation about a stone and somebody named Rydell.

OOC
Hey, i'm going on a weekend retreat, i might be able to check in a couple times, but could you guys take care of Autumn for me? I know shes not doing much at the moment, but i just want to keep her up to date. thanx!

Phoenix
((no probs!))

tigereyes456
Li stood up and walked over to Alex. who was talking with some other ravenclaws.
"why were you late?" Li said.
" Dad for got i had to be at the train at 11." Alex said to Li.
"well you should have remembered yourself!" Li said in a firm voice.
" Why don't you back off and let me meet some new people."
Alex got up and walked over to Drake to introduce herself.
Li walked off a bit pissed at her sister. Li lived with her grandmother and Albus, and her sister Jessica. Alex lived with their dad and brother, Jason, and their little sister, Ashely. Alex and Li had never been close

ooc:
red= Li
dark blue= Alex.
( i might forget the colors sometimes so it will say:
Li:
or Alexsmile wink

Trickster
Dale sighed, he knew he was going to be hearing a lot of this.
"So what did you guys get up to during the holidays?"

pixie1
hi im Mercadies im new here does any one know where im supposed to be??

pixie1
ok now i no where i am and where im supposed to be im happy smile

Candy
Phoebe sat motionless at the table, none was talin and she tried to listen to the discussion between araiana and dale.
her father has already told her something with stones, but she didnt know anything more, because her father hadnt the time to tell her.

pixie1
Mercadies wander around the ravenclaw table not knowing anyone and fealing that she she was lost in a sea of people she then sat down in an empty chair hopeing to catch conversation about the stones and where they might be
Mercadies then turned to the girl next to her and said"hi im Mercadies"

lady_summoner
"Hi I'm Lily!" said Lily sweetly.

raven guardia
raven walked into the great hall and sat down at the slytherin table. she picked up a glass of butter-beer while looking around for someone to talk to.

lady_summoner
Lily crossed the hall and sat down next to Raven. Silence fell on the whole hall as she gulped down a butterbeer.

raven guardia
raven looked at Lily and said "hi,..how are you?"

lady_summoner
"I'm fine." *smiles* "Do you want to go to the library?" She asked picking up all of her books.

raven guardia
raven said "yeah sure.....there is no better place, well expect maybe hogsmeade, but I love the library"

Trickster
OOC
Hey Pixie, why was your chaa trying to find out about the stones? She wasn't here last year...

BIC
Dale downed his butterbeer, and looked around for anyone else he recognised.

eezy45
OOC: lol pixie, the students dont know/care very much about that

bic:Joshua looked at his sister. Hermione obviously was preparing a speech,
and so he thought he would talk to her after the feast.

pixie1
not being here last year she wanted to catch up on genral gossip she had herd wispers of it on her way here and wanted to know wot people were on about she feals kind of lost .not knowing any oneand scared as she doesnt know wot to expect

Mercadies turned to the girl next to her only to realize she had walked away so she got up and walked around for a bit

lady_summoner
"The library is quiet so I can always think better there," Lily whispered before she downed her butterbeer. "Do you want to go there now?"

raven guardia
raven said "yeah, sure" raven picked up her books and said "ready?"

lady_summoner
"Of course" said Lily as she waved her wand picking up her books as they left the room. They climbed the grand staircase entering a world of books.

*Hey do you want to be my guardian in the role playing fourm TM's FFX background and character creation.

Trickster
Dale realised no-one was going to start a conversation with him so he walked over to Mercadies (at whichever table) and said,
"Hi. I'm Dale. Are you okay? You look a little lost."

lady_summoner
At the library they leaned over a table peering at ancient books. *What do you say raven*

pixie1
Mercadies turned to the boy next to her and said "hay im Mercadies nice to meet you Dale wot year are you in ?im new here and i feal as if i dont belong ,i dont know anyone ,its all so strange."

lady_summoner
It was almost midnight when Lily slipped into the common room. She collapsed on the couch catching some needed sleep. She had spent the day in the libarary with raven.

raven guardia
raven walked to the slytherin common threw down her books and went to sleep.

raven guardia
yeah of cousre I will be your guardin.....what do I gotta do?

tigereyes456
Alex got up and left for a stroll on the grounds before it was time for her to do something else.
Li watched as her sister walked out of the room and decided to talk to the new headmistress adn tell her about herslef..for future reference.

lady_summoner
yeah of cousre I will be your guardin.....what do I gotta do?

raven guardia
okay

Trickster
OOC
Guys, you can't just mess about with the times like that. well yu can, but I though Angel was gunna have Hermione make a speech?

Phoenix
Angel's comp is broken, so she won't be on for a while. Carry on playing, and when she emails me the speech I'll incorporate it as a post from my chars memory big grin

Trickster
OOC
Okay. Thanks Phoe!

lady_summoner
*So raven when you going to be the guardian.

airangel429
I'm still working on her speech..........well what the heck...here goes.

Hermoine stood up and the room fell silent.

"Well as you all should know, there have been some things that have happened last year that left the school in a frenzy. However I hope that this year we can overcome last year's downfall for the school. I intend to do my best to fill Lady Frost's position as Head Mistress."

"I hope that we all will have a good year, though you all should know that there is a big possibility that Hogwart's will be in GRAVE danger!"

"Not to fear though because Harry Potter is here to teach the DADA class and I hope you all will pay well enough attention during his class."

"What he teaches you very well might save your life."

"I do not want you all to walk around in fear though." "I intend to make this year a pleasant one."

"And one final thing, please try not to give Professor McGonnagol any problems when she is studying the school's progress." "She has the school's best interest at heart, know that!"

"Well enough said I bid you all a good night and I would like the Heads of Houses and the Prefects to lead you all back to your dormitories!"

Phoenix
Simon frowned a moment, confused at what the 'great danger' could be... Voldemort was destroyed... wasn't he?

He shook his head and looked around to see the first years standing, unsure where to go.

"OI! Hufflepuffs!" he shouted, causing every Hufflepuff in his vicinity to stare at him, worried.

He grinned.

"This way... time to tour the Common Room!"

eezy45
Joshua went to meet his sister, now after she had ended the speech.
He went to the teacher's table.

tigereyes456
Li walked up toward Hermonie and watch Joshua talking to her. Li came up behind him and noticed that Harry Potter wasn;t talking to anyone and walked over to talk to him while Joshua talked to his sister.

" hello, sir, Happy to return to hogwarts?" Li said to harry potter.

lady_summoner
Holly headed shivering to her roomas she wrapped her robe warmly around her. Strange things were happening at Hogwarts.

*Georgina_A*
Jasmine did not understand what Hermione Granger meant in her speech. after all, wasn't Voldermort gone?

Lianslo
Autumn was very concerned about what she had just hear. Grave danger? what did that mean? She could only imagine. Deep in thought she followed her fellow Gryffindors to the common rooms. She looked around, hoping to see someone else she could introduce herself too.

pip-foot
Laura wasnt curious as much about this grave danger. she had had quite a dangerous adventure last year, and while she had no intentions of re-living it, she decided that she wouldnt really mind having another adventure. AS soon as this thought came into her head she stopped. she had promised her parents that she would not go looking for trouble, but, if trouble just happened to show up, well that wouldnt be breaking her promise, and she could still have an adventrue. Maybe though, she would just have a normal year.

eezy45
((I think Hermione turns her head to Joshua))
Joshua grinned. But a small bit of anger was in his face.
"Hi Sis'!" he began.

raven guardia
awwwwwww, Is joshua a tinny bit Jealous.......hehehe (j/k)

tigereyes456
Li walked out of the hall and headed to the common room to write a letter to her grand mother.

lady_summoner
Holly caught up to Li and began to talk to her. Holly's mind raced as she tried to think what would happen at this new school of hers. She shivered thinking about it.

tigereyes456
" Stop worring about the school. It not in your place at the moment. Enjoy what you have here and worry about the school when it happens.

Trickster
Dale led the first-years to the Gryffindor common room.

OOC
I'm not sure if he is prefect or what, but who cares? I'll wait for Phoe or Angel to say stick out tongue

lady_summoner
Holly looked up and down the deserted halls before she ushered Lily to follow her to a series of dark passageways leading down into Hogwarts. They wanted to find what was going on.

tigereyes456
Li continued to her common room and walkecd up to the portrait. She stopped. She didn't know the password. She stared at the portrait adn randomly said something an it opened. Li wlaked in and ran a grabbed her broom before going outside.

lady_summoner
*Lily(Li) I let you get your stuff before exploring.

Passing along dark corridors they came to a stop in fron of an ugly yellow door with a golden eyes painted on it. Holly gasped as it beagn to glow. Li knelt in terror as a figure came out blurred by the shadows.

Lianslo
Autumn pushed her way to the front of the cluster of first years and said
"Hey Dale! I didn't know you were in Gryffindor."
She felt a bit akward walking along side someone so much older then her, but she was sick of hanging out by herself, it was time to start making some friends! She just hoped Dale didn't mind, she hadn't quite figured him out yet.

pip-foot
lady summoner: why do you keep saying holly and lily,? do you have two characters? and i dont think you should play Li, unless tiger asked you to, because it's her character. Also, i think you should ask Phoe if you can have to chars.

lady_summoner
*The Lily is Li. I get them confused.

pip-foot
ooc: so your char's name is Holly? ANd you should check with tiger before you make her char do something smile

Trickster
"Hey. You in Gryffindor? Good. Lets go. The password is Gorilafe." he told the first-years.

OOC
My imagination ran out. And I think Phoe has died. So has Angelsad

Phoenix
*rises from the dead* *kicks demon ass... wait, no, thats Buffy...*

lady_summoner
*OOc: gotcha.*
With a candle Holly explored the castle cause Lily left to go to her common room. It was late as the rain started falling down the windows. With her lit wand in hand Holly went poking about the castle. She wanted to find the secrets of Hogwarts.

eezy45
Joshua arrived at the teacher's table.
"Hi Sis! Why...."
]]

Phoenix
"Josh, we can't really talk here, I can't look like I'm playing faveourites. Meet me in Professor Diande's hut in the Grounds in ten minutes, ok?"

eezy45
"Okay, whatever you say, Headmistress" Josh said with a big grin ((big grin))

Tela<3sHaldir
Courtney walked into the great hall. She sneered at the gryffindors. "Dumb know it alls." she muttered as she stalked to the slytherin table.

Lianslo
Autumn followed Dale and the other first years into the Gryffindor common room. Once she found her dormitory she went staight to bed. She was exhausted, but yet very excited about finally being here.
The next morning she ventured down into the Great Hall and took a seat at the Gryffindor table as she watched the other students come in, some having excited conversations about the day ahead.

airangel429
{APPARATES BACK INTO THE GAME!}
Anthony Parker walked along the hallway and followed Simon to the Hufflepuff common room.

"Wow, this is awesome!" He said as he stepped through the entrance.

(ooc: Trickster...I dunno if Dale is a prefect or what still...I gotta talk it over with Phoe! That Gryffindor Password is fine!)

Phoenix
((Its ok, I said Trickster could be prefect, so he can run the Duelling Club))

airangel429
(cool..is that what is going on in the grounds thread?)

Phoenix
*shrugs*

probably big grin

pip-foot
* nope stick out tongue we are playing a game of quidditch there stick out tongue *

eezy45
hey airangel! youire back!!! eek!

FireNymph
Jessica walks to her common room, she has forgotten to ask a prefect for the password, and waits for the Ravenclaws to come. As she waits, she decides to look around.
"Lumos!" She cry's. The corridor is lit by the soft, dull light from the tip of her wand. She notices a tapestry, and studies it. Suddenly, the headmistress comes up behind her.
"Professor Hermione! I... I.. Didn't see you there." She stammers, afraid of being reprimanded.
"Its okay, Jessica. I always enjoyed that tapestry." She says, gesturing to the art work behind Jessica.
"Yes, it is very nice. Do you by any chance know the Ravenclaws password, Professor?" She asked, suddenly very tired.
"Yes, its 'hera,'" Replied Hermione.
"Thank you, Professor." Jessica said, hurrying off.

FireNymph
Jessica returns to the Great Hall, and sits down at the Ravenclaw table. She is just in time, the feast has began. She grabs some ham, and potatoes, and talks a little with her neighbors. She doesn't know anybody, she had just transferred in from Beauxbatons. She likes the school already, and she can't wait for her first trip to Hogsmede. When she is finished, she runs back to the common room, and grabs her invisibility cloak. She wanted to check the castle out before bed. She knew her curfew wasn't until 10, so she grabbed a bad and stuffed the cloak in. She made sure she had her wand, and started out.

tigereyes456
umm the feast is over and it's a couple months in...sorry and hermonie is outside playing quidditch... just to let you know.

Red_Drake
OOC
Sorry guys, I had to take a break from posting, wasn't my decision tough, internet provider of the city had gone down and ****ed the connection, I got mad and called off the connection, I had no place else to use till I moved out of town, now I got Internet and hopefully will get back on track, and I'm sorry for keeping this quiet...

FireNymph
*blushes like crazy* I guess I should have read teh whole thread. embarrasment

tigereyes456
it's ok....

pip-foot
YEAH!!!!!!!!! red drake is back smile smile smile smile that makes me very happy!!! welcome back smile

Twombly
Danielle Malfoy walked over and sat at the Slytherin table tossing her long blonde hair and taking out a book she began to read

tigereyes456
didn't danielle graduate?

pip-foot
Laura walked over to the RAvenclaw table and sat down, waiting for her friends to join her.

*Georgina_A*
Jasmine sat opposite Laura. She wondered whether you were allowed to sit at other houses tables. "Oh well," she thought to herself, "it doesn't matter now." She smilied realising how much fun she was having.

Lianslo
Autumn glanced nervously at both Laura and Jasmine...she was a Gryffindor...but there was nothing wrong w/ sitting w/ your new friends at other tables was there? Throwing caution to the wind she sat down next to Jasmine and said, "so what year are you guys in?"

*Georgina_A*
"I'm in the third year. I'm a Gryffindor," Jasmine answered, "What about you? What house are you in?"

pip-foot
I'm a second year ravenclaw" said laura smiling as she loaded her plate with food. she was starving and hadn't eaten anything since the feast last night. quidditch always made her hungry.

Lianslo
"Well, I'm just a first year, so all of this is pretty new to me." Autumn said. "And I'm in Gryffindor, and so far its not so bad here. I still feel a little out of place, but thats already getting better." Autumn said w/ a smile as she reached across the table to help herself to something to eat. She had just realized how hungry she was.

pip-foot
" i'm glad your having a good year," laura said with a smile. " I know what it's like to be new, i was last year, adn it was awful until i made some friends." Laura was still hungerly eating. It felt so good to have friends again.

airangel429
Okie....if anyone has any good ideas for this game's direction please PM me...my brain is focused on finals, essays, and studying for my promotion test that is at the end of May.......... I need help b/c my brain has went KAPUT! sad

Trickster
We're waiting for a plot suggestion... laughing out loud

airangel429
Okie well we were dealing with the stones in the last game and Rydell is mysteriously gone and Hermoine is in place of Lady Frost now........I may have Rydell pop back in.

Are you still playing Terrance the main evil? What about Dale? Is Tigereyes still playing? She was my seer..........I was thinking of having her char be in process of becoming a teacher?

I know Harry is gonna be the DADA teacher.

*Georgina_A*
Jasmine just kept filling up her plate. She never knew she could eat so much in so little time. She smilied at Laura and Autumn. She was so happy she had finally made some friends...she hated the feeling of being lonely.

pip-foot
Laura finished up her meal. It had taken a while, but she finally felt like she was full. " are you guys done?" she asked, eager to get backoutside in the sunshine.

*Georgina_A*
Jasmine had only just finished her last spoonful of pudding when Laura asked whether they were done. Jasmine nodded and looked at Autumn to see if she was.

Trickster
OOC
Okay, I have no idea of the plot so no-one's done anything. Terrance is inactive lol, and thats about it.

Which forum do you lead?

eezy45
tiger of course still plays stick out tongue
((lookie@hogwarts grounds))

tigereyes456
OOC: I want Li to become a teacher after this year( divinations teacher). And now i have ALex who has the same power but she reads minds also...but that's its part of it....I leave in two weeks for france adn i need someone anyone to take My characters and if not i'm going to send them on a vaction while i'm gone..i won't be able to get on a computer....so...any volunteers?

pip-foot
" are you finish autmn?" she asked, not wanting to leve her behind

eezy45
okay i volunteer for alex

Lianslo
"oh, yeah, i'm finished" Autumn said w/ a smile. she looked down at her half eaten food, realizing how caught up in her own thoughts she had become. She couldn't stop thinking about how grateful she was to have found some friends. Autumn got up to follow Jasmine and Laura.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>