who your fav cyborg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

champion
well

Lord Ryugen
Cyborg from what?

BlackHatDefect
Alita from Battlr Angel.Shs so pretty/strong and honerable,even though shes been through hell and lost the person she loved in the most discusting and tragic way!

SpikeSpiegel
How?

BlackHatDefect
SPOILER FOR BATTLE ANGEL ALITA
This is a time where the earth is like a huge garbage dump,everyone is poor and mentally destroyed.The man Alita loved had a goal to get to an airborn city called Zolum that was perfect.All of Earth's people are trapped on their destoryed land/going to Zolum was virtually impossable.After being sevearly ingured and becoming a(noon finnished)cyborge himself he crawls up the grabage pipes to Zulom,which would have been safe except the people of Zolom set razors across it.Anyway he was crawling up these pipes with a broken/unfinnished body while Alita was pleading to him to come back.He got failry far whwen one razor came/chopped him.His upper body was still in tack and whiile Alita was holding him onto the pipe he fell and hundreds of feet dowb (his body parts flew everywhere)

champion
from the cybog 009 series

SpikeSpiegel
Now that is a bad, tragic and discusting way to die.

BlackHatDefect
this thread should be changed to all time fave cyborg,it would get more replies champion

WhiteFox87
My fav cyborg from Cyborg 009 is....well, Cyborg 009,lol.

mysical dream
on the tread i created about cyborg 009 most of the people are sad!some poeple just dont appeceate good anime sometimes ! i like cyborg 009 out of the lot of them! smile sad Happy Dance

trunkslover
well i really don't like that anime i love android17 though

Joker1237
I like Hunter D's Bloodlust Cyborg the one and only Nole, He is cool, He use deeds over words, and his carrys a big Ax/Hammer thingie.

He looks very cool, and had a few great scenes.

Black Adam
tie between the major and Alita(or Gally for you picky ****s)

Killy's my favorite android though..

ScarletSpeed
Android 18, If I were in DBZ I would wreck that chick shifty laughing out loud

Kero_Co
Briarios
Also, aren't bio-mechs pretty much giant cyborgs?

Yoshi Paradise
Android 18 from the DBZ franchise. love

Mr Marvel
I would have to say that Cable from the Marvel universe is my favorite Cyborg of all time.

Pyron_Express
Alita all the way.

dant3g0
Franky.... from one piece.

Centaur mode for the wind big grin

Ban Mido
I'm going to have to go with Android #17 from DBZ, even though this is directed to "cyborgs" I think there's a slight difference so I apologize ^_^;

Out of the 009 series I would have to say either 009 or...uhh..oh crap I forget his name..I think he had white hair and he was in the group I remember seeing him fire something from his knee..ahh his name eludes me for the time being

chickenlover98
robo jesus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.