What is your day like

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Painkiller
mine would be 5/10 still confused you

crazy_c
huh

Sexay1
What the f**k?

Rogue Jedi
whats this thread about?

<<Solo>>
1/5. It sucked.

Rogue Jedi
1/5? what the hell is that?

ABE LINCOLN
Yea, my day was a 6/10 blink

Raventheonly
6 out of ten rating dudes.... thats what he means.

Black Onyx
9/10 happy

Rogue Jedi
i get it!!!!!!
i am having a good day, like an 8/10.

Smiling_Sadly
5/10 it was a pretty boring day!

Raventheonly
9/10 .. went to the movies, got free breakfast... and got to school at 9 and out at 10:30.... maybe 10/10

Smiling_Sadly
u have skool? im out for the summer!

Darth Revan
6 or 7/10

lil bitchiness
Well my day was -11/10

mad stupid Psychology, its sucking all the life out of me!

drunk_nazgul
But Psychology is great! Well, it's a great subject, I dunno about class.

cool My day was a 7/10....... got invited to a cute guy's 18th b-day party. And he's cute. Did I mention he was cute?! eek!

Blind-Enemy
I was having a 6/10... but then this fight between my sister and my mom started...my sis made my mother cry and then she keep teasing her so she would cry more.
I got really mad mad and yelled at her... one thing lead to another and I almost beat the crap out of my sister.
I did lift her and throw her into her bed...she tried to hit me but I'm much stronger than her.
Right now I feel hyperactive...my hands and fingers are shaking and I cant breathe right sad

Darth Revan
damn that really sucks dude

JToTheP
Meh 7.5 out of 10 I suppose.

silver_tears
It just started, let's give it a 8/10 happy

Myth
Lets see, I watched Airplane, Alien, Half Baked and American Splender today (unlimited Blockbuster rental deal big grin)
Played about 2 hours of basketball.
Played about 4 games of NBA Live 2004 on X-Box
8/10 (thats good, a 9 involves a girl) big grin

Dario Argento
I had lunch with my best friend and I watched My Life to Live, so i'll give it an 8/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.