The Future is not set?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TJon1000
They say in T2 that "The Future is not set" was in the message that Kyle gave Sarah but Kyle doesn't even mention "the future is not set" it is not even said in T1 apart from the Sarah fights back deleted scene and even then Sarah says remember the message the future is not set. So whats up with that, why doesn't Kyle include the future is not set in the message he gives to Sarah?

U Neek
Scene which takes place after Reese and Sarah escape from the police station where Terminator has killed a sh!t load of police officers:

Sarah: Look, Reese, I didn't ask for this honor and I don't want it. Any of it.

Reese: John gave me a message for you. Made me memorize it. 'Sarah, thank you. For your courage through the dark years. I can't help you with what you must soon face, except to tell you that the future is not set...there is no such thing as Fate, but what we make for ourselves by our own will. You must be stronger than you imagine you can be. You must survive, or I will never exist.' That's all.

The above is not dialogue from a deleted scene, it is when they are in the little shelter thing and Sarah has just finished bandaging up Reese's wound from a gun shot. This answer your question TJon1000?

Discos
yep thats what he says in the tunnel place,

the future wasn't set but the new directors have a solid proof plan to get rid of that idea "no....only delayed"

only bloody delayed miffed: get a grip, what a waste of T2 then huh....blowing up a place, killing Dyson, all of the shit

carnage713
if u read the qoute carefully jon is not tryin to tell sarah that she can prevent judgement day hes tryin to tell he that there is hope, that she can survive the termminator and go on to give birth to jon. thats all she needs to do. she makes her own fate by deciding to take charge and destroy cyberdyne. the future jon knows that judgement day cant be prevented, he just ask for her strenth throew the sequence of events that occur in t1. get what im sayin?

Ahnold
I get ya. It's just a shame that Sarah didn't know that all her actions in T2 merely erased the alternate timeline established as a result of the discovery of the arm and the chip at the end of T1. Judgement day was always inevitable ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.