Sunny Day Valley

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stormy Day
This is RPG where a group of friends basically do everything together they do activities go to partys and such.

This game will be based on real life so there can be drama,death,romance and everything.Its basically a life game and making your character go through life in general.

Namemessedtorm
LocationSunny Day Valley
Appearance:Tall,Slender,Black Hair,Brown Eyes,
Personality:Cocky and humble and kind when he needs to be
Crush or Girlfriend:Likes Melissa Grover his best friend since Kindergarden.
House:Big White house in the best part of Sunny Day.His crush lives across the street and he can see into her room from his.
Friends:~None till the RPG starts~

Darth Revan
Name: Serj Moldovan
Appearence: Short but well built, black hair and eyes, looks like a younger version of Jon Davis, complete with dreadlocks and an eyebrow piercing. Except for his is a stud instead of a ring.
Personality: Generally pissed off at the world, doesn't trust anybody, heavy metal rocker type...
Crush or girlfriend: none until more people join... maybe...
House: Lives with his alchoholic and abusive father in a small, older house in a tough neighborhood. However, that may soon change as his father is often behind on his rent...
Friends: Ian Morello, who lives across the street from him.
Background: Parents came from Eastern Europe, but moved here before he was born. His father is abusive, his mother moved somewhere else when he was 13, though they are technically still married. He got beaten up on a regular basis when he was younger. His father has stopped bothering, since Serj can stand up for himself pretty well by now. He doesn't trust much of anybody, even his friends. He is the vocalist in his band, Fear. He has experimented with drugs not too long ago.

Stormy Day
nice

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Name: Alexa Luca
Appearance: Dark brown hair with Beach blonde highlights all over her crown, brown eyes, Petite, and a nice tan.
Personality: Bubbly and Perky, and not very emotional.
Crush or Boyfriend: None
House: Lives in a two story blue house in Sunny Day.
Friends: Damien Brody, Her best friend and neighbor.
Background: Alexa has been brought up in a good family, with her mother and her father who is the anchorman for sunny day local news. Her older brother Mitchel is a senior at her high school and the star quarterback, She is in love with life except for the fact that she wants to play football like her brother when her parents expect her to be the horseriding girl that she was brought up to be. Her nemisis is Kelly, another member of the horseriding team.

Darth Revan
I'm revising mine a little:

Appearence: Short but well built, black hair and eyes, looks like a younger version of Jon Davis, complete with dreadlocks and an eyebrow piercing. Except for his is a stud instead of a ring. And he has the word "sin" tattooed on the sole of his left foot.
Personality: Generally pissed off at the world, doesn't trust anybody, heavy metal rocker type... His childhood has given him a very negative, cynical outlook on life. He is a little paranoid that the world is out to get him. People who have never met him tend to be a little scared of him, which suits him just fine. He has a "thing" against rich people.
Crush or girlfriend: none until more people join... maybe...
House: Lives with his alchoholic and abusive father in a small, older house in a tough neighborhood. However, that may soon change as his father is often behind on his rent...
Friends: Ian Morello, who lives across the street from him.
Background: Parents came from Eastern Europe, but moved here before he was born. His father is abusive, his mother moved somewhere else when he was 13, though they are technically still married. He got beaten up on a regular basis when he was younger. His father has stopped bothering, since Serj can stand up for himself pretty well by now. He doesn't trust much of anybody, even his friends. He is the vocalist in his band, Fear. He has experimented with drugs not too long ago.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Cool!

Matrix_Neo
Name:Kyle
Appearence: Tall and muscular with blonde hair and blue eyes, Black eyebrows.
Crush:None until someone join...Maybe but if noone joins whos good for me Ill make up a girl
House: He lives in a big mansion. His father is a multi millionare and ows big companies
Friends:None until some peaple join and I meet them.
Persnoality: Pissed off with peaple that take drugs. He is very kind and loyal to his friends. Only trusts peaple who he is close friends with. He always helps someone if they ask him.

Matrix_Neo
Background: His fathers owns very big companies and is a multi millionare. He himself wants to become a good lawyer. He was born in America in New York and he is a very strongh looking guy and he is strongh so nobody beat him up..

Stormy Day
background:He has two sisters and a mom and a dad.They live ok and there happy.

DIBWILLPAY!
(Ah, DR, are you waiting on someone... stick out tongue )

Name: Gunna Aalto
Appearance: medium length blue(naturally brown) hair, blue eyes, one piercing a ring in her lip (like chester bennington's stud in One Step Closer)
Personality: A freak to most 'normal' people. She's quiet and keeps to herself. When she does speak it is normally to retaliate to a smart ass who thinks they can make her cry. Guess what they can't! Gunna is described as smart and sarcastic. She is easily pissed off but doesn't show it with actions just sarcastic remarks.
Crush: Undecided
House?/Family: a two story house with her step mom and step dad (Yes, DR he's alive in this one)
Friends: Lars, her siberian husky
Background: Gunna's parents are from Scandinavia. They moved around a lot. Originally, Gunna was born in Canada then her family moved to Sunny Day Valley. Gunna's only amition is to learn how to play the ass guitar.

Darth Revan
laughing

well actually the whole crush/gf thing kinda goes against my character... but I might make an exception wink

Y'know what's funny is that everybody's characters are at least a little similar in all their different games... Mine are always the "underdog" characters, so to speak, yours are always the tough rocker chicks/dudes with Russian or Scandanavian names, Neo's are always big and tough but nice guys...

DIBWILLPAY!
Yes, it is funny. I thought about just using Al again. Decided against it. Notice you all used that none at the moment mess and I used a single word form my char's crush. Heh ain't that dorky? and about the whole a ccrush goes against my char thing, i'm not entirely sure aout thatfor mine .

Darth Revan
That would've been weird... Glad you didn't, don't want this to be a total clone of the high sk00l game...

But since you joined Ima change something...

Appearence: Short but well built, black hair and eyes, looks like a younger version of Jon Davis, complete with dreadlocks and an eyebrow piercing. Except for his is a stud instead of a ring. And he has the word "sin" tattooed on the sole of his left foot.
Personality: Generally pissed off at the world, doesn't trust anybody, heavy metal rocker type... His childhood has given him a very negative, cynical outlook on life. He is a little paranoid that the world is out to get him. People who have never met him tend to be a little scared of him, which suits him just fine. He has a "thing" against rich people.
Crush or girlfriend: ahh dammit Tela it just don't seem right... maybe later in the game but what with Serj not trusting anybody and everything...
Friends: Ian Morello, who lives across the street from him, and Gunna Aalto (Tela's character)
Background: Parents came from Eastern Europe, but moved here before he was born. His father is abusive, his mother moved somewhere else when he was 13, though they are technically still married. He got beaten up on a regular basis when he was younger. His father has stopped bothering, since Serj can stand up for himself pretty well by now. He doesn't trust much of anybody, even his friends. He is the vocalist in his band, Fear. He has experimented with drugs fairly recently.

DIBWILLPAY!
(((Falls on to the floor and laughs her @$$ off. Srry DR. As I said FOR MY CHAR. )))

Darth Revan
oh, then we're good..? happy

DIBWILLPAY!
Yes yes we're kuul.

Darth Revan
I'm so glad. raver happy

DIBWILLPAY!
me too stick out tongue , we're wasting potetntial rp space, oh who cares.

Darth Revan
*looks around* *whispers* I think we're the only ones in here

Matrix_Neo
Sooooooooooo!! Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahah!!! Oh jesus im laughing my ass of anyway! And did somebody notice I dont like peaple who use drugs?? Well seems we wont get along together DR!! laughing out loud anyway I need a crush dammit!! Dr's taking everybody you bastard!!

Matrix_Neo
And DRs char has a "thing" for rich peaple like me!! Ohhh how nice!

Darth Revan
D0000000d I don't actually have a crush roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue wink

well hey the drug thing... it'll add drama to the game wink

Darth Revan
oh and that's a "thing" against rich people... not a "thing" FOR rich people heh heh..

Matrix_Neo
Yeah I was wondering it wasnt like you telling that he has a "THING" for rich peaple....

Darth Revan
wink

he doesn't like rich people... couldn't figger out how to describe that better without just saying it...

DIBWILLPAY!
heheh, well, Um, Gunna has a thing for seemingly punk guys who can play the bass, but doesn't show it. stick out tongue

Matrix_Neo
And I dont like drug-drama the last RPG I played where a guy has drugs I tried to take the drugs away but It led the guy who was taking the drugs chase me poking me with the drugs!! And I think it will be the same.....

DIBWILLPAY!
He ain't took anyone yet MN. And no, DR's chars don't do that shit. they're to selfish stick out tongue J/k, DR

Matrix_Neo
Well in about 5 seconds DR is probably going to change his char to a punky guy who plays bass.

Darth Revan
Tela--this ain't the high school game, my character's a METALHEAD, not a punk. Big difference there raver wink stick out tongue

Neo--it won't be the same, my character isn't a drug addict... It's just there to show that he's had a tough life and comes from a bad background.

Matrix_Neo
bad background Yeah, I bet youll come to me and ask me for a few thousand dollars for the rent of your house!

DIBWILLPAY!
DR: True there. stick out tongue

MN: It's kuul. You just have to find a girl, find a way to make her like you, and then hit it off (that isn't meant the ad way. . .pervs)

Darth Revan
No, like I said... my character doesn't like rich people

Matrix_Neo
Whatever, Now I adore Raven Guardia but shes not joining the game.

Darth Revan
You could PM her and ask her to...

DIBWILLPAY!
Like you asked me too, ut that's just ecause I liven things up, right stick out tongue Note: Please recognize the sarcasm

Darth Revan
yes

DIBWILLPAY!
Are we ever going to start?

One comment DR: Shortest post ever in a forum

Darth Revan
I know... I have disgraced my reputation with the post's almighty awesome shortness...

DIBWILLPAY!
You sound like ur off invader zim. . .nevermind. Can we actually start now?

Darth Revan
I never watched Invader Zim... I think we have to wait for Stormy to get back to start...

DIBWILLPAY!
Errr, it'll take too long...grrr

Darth Revan
I'm aware of that happy

DIBWILLPAY!
I'm very happy for you (is in character)

Darth Revan
I'm a nerd. geek

DIBWILLPAY!
I'm a freak alien

Darth Revan
yay raver

DIBWILLPAY!
hehe, we're going to conversate all the rp space away.

Darth Revan
It'll make the game seem like it's been going longer when we actually get it started yes

conversate... Is that a word? I like it cool

VallejoKid707
This sounds cool

Name- Romeo Del Rosario
Age- 17
Location- Sunny Day Valley Suburbs
Appearance- Tall Bulky Brown eyes Dark Short Hair Street Clothes
Personality- Friendly
Crush or Girlfriend- Has a girlfriend Adriana since 7th grade
House- Big Mexican Style House with his own master sized bedroom. Lives with Mom, Sister, and Dog
Friends- Popular, Lots of friends

1-winged angel
ill join
Name: Edward Darkhart
LocationSunny Day Valley
Appearance: grey eyes, white hair with black spikey bits, average hiegght and stuff
Personality: never serious, sacastic, likes to joke around
Crush or Girlfriend: not yet
House: he was spost to live with his uncle, but when he got there his uncle left him the keys and never came back
Friends: not yet, coz he just moved here

Stormy Day
Man Ive only been gone for two hours geez messed

Basically just do whatever you want make friends,have drama,conversate this is a life RPG.

Storm sat in his room school started in a half an hour.Storm was the mysterious good looking sophmore in highschool(13 real life).He was sitting on his bed all ready to just passing time by staring at his new sexy Brittany Spears poster.

"Best thing I ever bought"he said outloud

1-winged angel
Eddie was late, he got ready and didnt have time for breakfast, he grabbed his bag and stuff, and ran out side, "i cant be late on my first day of school" he thought.

Stormy Day
~Thats a good idea

THIS IS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!~

Storm glanced at the clock.8:45.Better run he though.

School was just two blocks down tho so he would take his time

He walked out the door and got on hs bike and rode to school.

1-winged angel
~well it was going to be my first day of school no matter what date, coz i just moved here~

Stormy Day
~ok~

Storm arrived at school and locked up his bike the bell rang

1-winged angel
Eddie just got in and he saw the princible, the pricible told him to go to his office

Stormy Day
Storm ran to class and came in when the teacher called his name

He sat down next to this beautiful blone

~1wa lets play the re rpg~

1-winged angel
~ok~

Stormy Day
"so uh what your name"storm asked the blonde

"Brenda"she replied

"Brenda that a pretty name for a pretty girl like yourself"storm said

"Perhaps you would like to share something with the whole class"storms homeroom teacher Mr Connors asked.

"No sir"storm replied

Brenda sliped storm a piece of paper when the teacher wasnt looking

"call me" she said

storm looked at paper and saw a phone number surrounded by hearts.You go storm your first day and youve already met a hot bloonde who likes you he though to himself.

1-winged angel
Eddie leaves the princibles office, a list of his classes, he goes to the home room (storm's one), and enters, Eddie hands the teacher a note.

Stormy Day
"aaww look at the nerd and his geek pass"storm snickered out loud

1-winged angel
Eddie didnt want to start any trouble on the first day, so he went to the back of the room and sat down.

Stormy Day
After class was done storm and his friends decided to play a prank on eddie sort of like a New School Welcome.

They where gonna do it at lunch time after Ms Beazily math class

1-winged angel
During maths class Eddie got called to the princibles office again.

1-winged angel
In the Princibles office there were 2 policemen, they told Eddie that his uncle died, but left him every thing and alot of money, and that becuase he was living on his own he would get a weekly payment from the government, to pay for food and bills, the princible let Eddie take the rest of the day off.

Stormy Day
"HAHAHA getting buzzed again eh eddie?"

1-winged angel
Eddie decided to spend some of the money but not all, he bought new clothed, a mobile and an iPod, he put the rest in the bank, he moved all his stuff into his uncles room now that he knows he wont come back, and made a study out of his old room, there are two spare bedrooms, he was thinking of renting them out, but he would have to find some one nice enough first.

1-winged angel
Eddie put an add in the paper for the two rooms.

Stormy Day
~schools out?~

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
"Alex! Lets go!" Mitchel honked loudly.

Alexa put on her chanel sunglasses as she ran out, "Wait Mitch-oh god!" She realized that her dooney and bourke purse had unzipped and all her things fell, She struggled to pick them up, "Hold on Mitch I'm coming!"

Mitchel groaned loudly, "Alex I'm already late and the coach is my homeroom teacher,Sorry bye!" Mitchel sped off in her dads bmw.

Alexa watched in horror, when a black range rover pulled up, She opened the door, "DAmien!" She gave his a hug and closed the door, "You are a lifesaver, why are you late?"

Damien drove away, "for the same reason you are"

"Putting on lip gloss?"

Damien laughed, "More like getting my things together I saw your things fly out your new purse."

They finally arrived to school, Alexa and Damien walk to the attendance office to get a tardy slip.

Stormy Day
~ you need to catch up already.Its lunch.~

1-winged angel
~no, i just to leave early coz my uncle died dont u read~

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
((okie dokie))

"I cant believe They weren't going to give us a tardy slip I mean what the hell?" Alexa took another big bit of her peanut butter sandwich.
"it doesnt really matter ALex we got it, its cool how we have the same homeroom" Damien said as he tore off a peice of ALexa's sandwich, "You know we should really switch tables senior year" Alexa frowned, "No we are not, I love this table, besides how would our other friends find us"

1-winged angel
~why are u controlling two people~

Stormy Day
~Alex and Alexa smile~

Storm decided to leave one his lunch brake to eddies house.Now he felt bad for making fun of him he really wasnt that guy.And now eddies uncle died he need to make things right.

Storm stoped by a drugstore and got a card and some Sees Candy.He drove to eddies house and and rang the doorbell.

1-winged angel
~umm i thort u were 13, and no one knows my uncle is dead~

Stormy Day
~in the game im 16.It high school it gets around smile~

1-winged angel
~no it cant coz no one heard except da princible~

Stormy Day
~ok fine then ......rewinds back to the school Storm sits by Alex and Alexa instead of doing a good deed~

"Hey Alexa how you doing?"storm asked as he goes to sit down.

Spaz_Gurl
Name: Tammy Jameson
Appearence: Curly red hair, brown eyes, short, freckles, fit, but not exactly thin.
Personality: Friendly, outgoing, slightly loud, in a fun, not annoying way...smart, witty, quick to anger,
Crush/Boyfriend: in between her boyfriend, Mark, a basketball jock, and her crush, who may not exist, but he may join later, or I might have to make him up, so for now he is mysterious.
House: Lives in a small and trendy apartment in the middle-class section of town
Friends: (inner circle)Lori Gland, childhood friend, Jana Rae, exchange student, and Felicia Riggle, blood cousin.
Background: Parents were druggies and gave her up as a child, she lives with her foster mother, Kandice, and her slightly abusive boyfriend, Greg. She grew up going in and out of homes, luckily they were fairly close together so she was never ripped from friends and family, and has finally settled down as of this year. Her parents have both died in the past four years. She plays flute, is on the girls swim team at school, and is a basketball cheerleader. She gets sick a lot, so she misses about half the school year, but does her make-up work while she's sick, so she keeps an a-plus average. (thats so I don't have to make up a bunch of excuses for her when I miss several days at a time wink).

1-winged angel
~i think we all have to be the same age which is 16~

DIBWILLPAY!
(Okay, isn't that just shitty. Next could someone tell meyou started. I mean hell, I'd actually RP)

1-winged angel
~huh~

DIBWILLPAY!
~Nevermind~
Gunna stood in her spot. They were playing her 'favorite' sport of all time. Volleyboy. The ball volleyed from one side to another. When it came to Gunna she spiked it over the net. Normally she wouldn't put any energy into a game but it was the last point and she wanted it over!

Darth Revan
((Vollyboy? Sounds violent...))

Serj had been at school all morning, but he had skipped homeroom to avoid a couple of kids who seemed to have a grudge against him. He came into class (Alex and Storm's class) late and sat down in the back.

Matrix_Neo
Kyle was in his Atourney class in collage he seems to be winning.... He thought saw he came up to the judges and showed him the laptop Kyle then took a wire and connected it to the tv from his laptop and did something on his computer "As you see when the robber was walking into the bank as shown in the camera he couldve been wearing a mask that looked like Mr.Dubley but I have discovered a secret" then he rewed the type at the time when the robber was leaving and then he paused it "Everybody pay attention to the mirror" he sais as he zooms in with his computer to the mirror and the robbers face was totaly another one... It was the colleges security guards the judge hit with his hammer and sais "Kyle Katarn wins the case, guards please take care of our security will you?" sais the judge (Katarn is my last name)

Matrix_Neo
I mean in atourny in high school sry.

Darth Revan
((dude, Kyle Katarn is a character from Star Wars))

Matrix_Neo
(I dont care I just like the name!)

DIBWILLPAY!
Gunna snuck into the class room with everyone else. She had to get away from her oring classes.

Stormy Day
edit

Matrix_Neo
edit what??

Darth Revan
Serj sat in his seat, drawing a picture of a burning flag on his desk.

DIBWILLPAY!
Gunna soon grew tired and fell asleep.

Darth Revan
Serj glanced around at the rest of the class. He noticed that a group of girls on the other side of the room were looking at him and giggling.

DIBWILLPAY!
Guuna growled when the giggling of the girls woke her. She glared at them. "Damned airheads" she muttered under her breath.

Darth Revan
Serj flipped them off, which only made the teacher grab him by his shirt collar and threaten him with kicking him out of the class. The girls laughed even harder.

Matrix_Neo
As soon as the judge dissmised Kyle he went to his classes he went to the class where storm, Serj,and gunna were at and as he sat down in the middle the teacher turned around and said "Kyle, You are especiialy late, And you too Serj you dont think I would not notice did you??" Kyle stode up and sais "I am sorry but I had na atourney and the Judge let me go only at 1:15 Ms.Poley"

Darth Revan
Serj just stared over at the teacher with contempt from his desk.

"And why are you late, Moldovan?"

"Because I was sleeping off a hangover," Serj lied.

Matrix_Neo
"You can sit down Kyle, I forgot the judge did told me you could be late for this class, Moldovan so is sleeping off a hangover more important then school??" asked the teacher in a suspicious voice.

Darth Revan
"Oh, yeah. Obviously you've never had one before." He had no idea why he was telling the teacher something like this.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
((first of all Its only one character Alexa....They just call her ALex for short, I only have one character though ALexa))

Matrix_Neo
"And what is that supposed to mean Serj??" asked the teacher.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Alexa busrdt out laughing loudly, "that was a good one"

The teacher spun his head to give her a glare, "It really is a shame your brother Mitchel got all the smart genes and you inherited not one.

Alexa slumped down on her seat, she muttered 'a$shole' under her breath

Darth Revan
"If you had, you'd know the importance of getting plenty of rest," Serj answered, only half joking this time.

Matrix_Neo
"Serj to the principal!! Now!! Mr.Katarn please assist him. I dont want him going around the school make sure he visits the principal ok" sais the teacher and Kyle got up uneasily.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Damien leaned towards Alexa who was sitting right beside him, "Whoa that guy has some issues" he whispered to her.

"Tell me about it" Alexa whispered back.

Darth Revan
Serj stood up and left the room without waiting for Kyle. He would catch up.

VallejoKid707
Romeo arrived to school a little late today. "What a good way to start of the year" He went to class.

Matrix_Neo
Kyle followed Serj out of the room and lead them to the principals office and opened the door to the principals office.

DIBWILLPAY!
Gunna got up and walked out of the class. Since it hadn't een hers originally, it shouldn't matter.

Darth Revan
Serj slammed the door behind himself, without bothering to look back at Kyle. He glanced up at the principal with a look of unconcealed anger. The principal proceeded to ask him why he was here, to which Serj replied that he had been talking back to a teacher. It wasn't a complete lie.

DIBWILLPAY!
After class Gunna went to her locker. Opening the door she heard some of the other girls talking and giggling. Rolling her eyes, Gunna opened her locker.

Darth Revan
When the principal finished talking, Serj left, again slamming the door behind himself.

DIBWILLPAY!
A cheerleader walked up to Gunna and handed her a flyer. "We're having a this thing for the homeless. We are trying to get others to donate clothes."

Gunna arched an eyebrow and handed it back. "I'm not exactly sure they'd want my clothes. they might see that it is mostly their or their family's fault that they are poor and living on the street." with that she left.

Darth Revan
Serj walked through the halls and was stopped by the same cheerleader. She explained what it was about. "Guess what? I'm damn close to being one of those homeless people. So go talk to some kids who look like they have money."

DIBWILLPAY!
The cheerleader hmfed and walked off. Gunna watched her leave. Smirking she turned back to her locker.

Darth Revan
Serj went to his locker and threw his backpack in.

1-winged angel
Eddie went to the papers, and put an add in for two spare rooms at his house, that were pretty cheap. Then he decided to go back to school.

Matrix_Neo
as the cheerleader approached him he said "Yeah sure" and agve her 50 dollars. he then saw that the class finished and opened his locker and put the books in.

1-winged angel
Eddie was at school again, the cheerleader came up to him and explained what she wanted, "umm i only have this much" Eddie said as he dropped $5 in there, and walked off.

DIBWILLPAY!
Gunna finished switching her ooks. Leaning against her locker she watched people past by.

1-winged angel
Eddie was looking for his locker, he couldnt find it, he walked up to Gunna "can u tell me where this locker is" Eddie said as he showed her the number

DIBWILLPAY!
Gunna sighed. She nodded. Leading Eddie down the hall and taking a left, she showed him the locker he was looking for. "Let me know when the aliens decide to take over yours too." she said sarcastically.

Darth Revan
Serj pulled a diskman out of his locker and turned on some System of a Down.

1-winged angel
"thanx but i dont think aliens would want mine" Eddie repleid

Darth Revan
The bell rang. Serj put the diskman back in his locker, took his math book, and went to class.

1-winged angel
~i think wew are all spost to be in the same class~

Eddie got his maths book and went there too.

DIBWILLPAY!
Gunna sighed and went to math class. as normal she sat in the front and did her work.

Darth Revan
Serj sat down next to Gunna and started working...

HeathLedgerGirl
Name: Makenzie Ledger
Description: Tall and pretty thin. black hair with red streaks, from scotland and has a hot accent. Pretty quiet trying to get to know everyone but she likes making friends and has a good sense of humor.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Alexa ran in, 'It really sucked that she didnt have this class with Damien' She took a seat next to Eddie, "Hey Eddie, long time no, ooo nice highlights" She said takin the math book out of her backpack.

HeathLedgerGirl
Kenzie quickly ran into math class and grabbed a seat next to Eddie. Her books flying everywhere and notebook careening to the ground.

1-winged angel
"wow two friends already and i just moved here" Eddie said opening his maths book.

HeathLedgerGirl
Kenzie smiled "I'm fairly new here too... I moved from scotland and am staying in a hotel until they kick me out from there i don't know where I'll go." she whispered to Eddie.

1-winged angel
"wow, i moved here from australia with my uncle, but he died today, but i got alot of money and two spare rooms you can stay there if you want" Eddie whispered back

HeathLedgerGirl
kenzie smiled a reasuring smile at Eddie. "i'm so sorry to hear about your uncle. that would be wonderful if i could live with you how much would you want for rent?" she said acting if she was paying attention to the class but she wasn't.

1-winged angel
"um well nothin untill you can get a job or what ever" Eddie repleid facing the teacher

HeathLedgerGirl
"are you sure?" I"m going to feel so bad..."

HeathLedgerGirl
"Well I'll get a job as soon as I can and I'll pay you as much as you want! When do you want me to bring my stuff over? I'd be so happy if I get to live with you" her voice faded off as she noticed the teacher was looking in her direction with a stern look on her face.

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
Alexa leaned forward, "Oh wow you're that new foreign exchange student from scotland, i'm alexa but you can call me alex"

1-winged angel
"i can help you move over today after school" Eddie whispered back

HeathLedgerGirl
"Alright sounds good" she said smiling at Eddie she then glanced at alex. "oh yeah hi.."

Stormy Day
storm was in class

His cellphone buzzed.He quietly answered it.

"WHAT?!" he yelled out loud

"I got to go"he said as he dashed out of the room.

He got his bike and drove to the hospital his two parents had been in a car accident and they where in critical condition.

1-winged angel
~sheep~

DIBWILLPAY!
Gunna finished her work. Bored she stared at the oard abd wished she lived with her aunt in florida.

Darth Revan
Serj glanced around the room nervously, then turned to Gunna. "Uh... hey... you play the guitar, right?"

DIBWILLPAY!
Gunna looked bewildered. "Sort of." she said. "Why?"

Darth Revan
"Well uh... You wanna be in my band? My guitarist was using speed and his dad made him go to military school."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>