How is Spider-Man breathing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fanatos
How does he breath in his costume? His nostrils are covered with his mask and stuff. confused

Stormy Day
Maybe the fabric isnt too thick and he can breath through the costume.

The Ones
ITS FIC-TION

SpyCspider
why don't u ask how is he peeing? I don't see a zipper anywhere....guess he's gotta pull down his pants....and this question goes for all comic characters actually.

If you ever read Amazing Spider-man: Vol 6 by Straczynski called "Happy Birthday," this tailor dude in the end makes fun of Spidey's costume and how low quality it is....pretty amusing.

Austinzilla
fanatos ever heard of breathable cotton?

Stormy Day
BRILLIANT AUSTIN JUST BRILLIANT!

bigp
The fabric is very thin and lightweight. Not only does this allow him to breathe through it, it also allows his adhesion to walls etc, so he can climb.

Stormy Day
like I said brillian!

Red Superfly
Spider-Man is able to hold his breath for extended periods of time roll eyes (sarcastic)

Stormy Day
lol yes he is !

But breathable cotton is just amazing!

vegeance
I have wonderd that for a long time

Stormy Day
Wondered what?

Its breathable cotton big grin

Spiderman_RJ
people come to sense here, did u ever wondered how superman flyes.....or how batman grab the hole things on his tiny pockets on his bat belt, or utility belt?

Stormy Day
Superman flys because hes superman people dont really need an explantion for that.

What are you saying about batman?

Spiderman_RJ
i mean did u asked how batman get huge things from his tiny pockest? no so like spider is the same

Austinzilla
TWO WORDS YOU MOFOS!

BREATHABLE COTTON

Spiderman_RJ
ONE WORD you nerds, COMICS

Stormy Day
lol

I dont think he things are that BIG in his belt.

grassy
What the f**k?

Spiderman doesn't need to breath no

big grin smart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.