Amecon!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

big gay kirk
Any of u guys planning on going to Amecon in Leicester in August.... supposedly the biggest Anime convention in the Uk... if so, look out for me... I'll be the big fat bearded guy in the Asuka Langley costume.... see you there...!!

BlackHatDefect
YES,I KnEW YOU'D BE ASUKA!You totally fit the part!!I won't be going cause i live in chicago,but could you send me pics of your pretty outfit^_^

crazy_c
LOL!! laughing I want to go sad

big gay kirk
Strangely, the flyer I picked up doesn't actually say where the venue is.... keep meaning to go on the website and find out.... question now, you guys... which of my Asuka cossies should it be... the red Eva suit, or the School uniform..???

BlackHatDefect
well...you'd be most reconizable in the red suit,but the schoolgirl one would be cuter/a hell of a lot more funny!
..........But then again the red ones just so much sexier....GO WITH THE RED ONE

crazy_c
lol yeah i agree laughing

WindDancer
I wish I could go. sad

I'm stuck here in the US.

Trinity_Matrix
You live in Chicago? So do I yes by any chance were you at Anime Central last month?

Have fun...I'm not going to another con until August sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.