Lord of Rings characters on Mad Tv..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

arghhh_matey
Next Saturday on Mad TV they will have a skit. This skit is gonna be family fued. Well...the cast of the lord of the rings will be one family. Yeah..well next Sunday we can chat about it. I wonder how goofy its gonna be... roll eyes (sarcastic)

sauron
lol

who wants to bed gandalf will be slightly insane old man?

Kitoky
laughing laughing I'm there!

PippinTook
laughing out loud I'll try to remember to watch it stick out tongue Oh it'll be hilarious big grin

White Lady
mad tv???

arghhh_matey
Yea! It's like Saturday Night Live, but less funnier.

White Lady
i live in uk might not see it

nazgūl-lord
me neither i live in belgium

arghhh_matey
nice

arghhh_matey
hey, um im like a beginner here so can anyone help me out? I dunno how to put pictures in the replys or what not. please sumone help me. yes

shadowy_blue
To post pics from your hard drive, click "Add Reply" first, not the small box underneath this page, then Click on the "Browse" button, then choose the Filename of your image from your hardrive, then click Send Reply.

To post multiple images into one post, click the IMG button, then type in the address of your image. smile

arghhh_matey
thanks!!

arghhh_matey
Does anybody watch madtv anywho? I think some of it is really funny. Lorraine is my favorite character on it. She's sooo funny. This color is tomato..hehe laughing eek! laughing

Isilcal
ill try and rememberbig grin

Bloom4ever
sad i feel so left out to be in trinidad

arghhh_matey
don't feel left out

azszhz
*writes down in calader must watch Mad TV saterday* i think i'm ready now

orlandoOYEA
Does anyone know the time and channel?

Thanks by the way i love catching stuff like this

Discos
lol exactly!

Na we in the UK do not get to indulge in such awesome programmes as these!, anyways I believe that Saturday Night Live has just reached the UK in the past year or so on Paramount Comedy, they started with the first episodes and got up to the recent episodes and went back to the start again......I have no idea where it is now as I dont watch re-runs of things I have watched in the recent year or so.

Discos - Does the Uk have any decent programmes and what not

arghhh_matey
Nice...its on saturdays at 11 on fox..i guess its channel 61. enjoy!

arghhh_matey
Tomorrow madtv is on!! I can't wait. I luv the show. its so funny...well later

Kitoky
Hmmm...Channel 11 fox...okay, I'll check it out.

arghhh_matey
nice..it should be good. On the commerical it only showed the skit aboot lord of the rings..i like lorraine n stewart..yeah

Chelse_gladrin9
i LOVE mad tv. especially when the have Stewart and The Newly Weds. its great!!

Kitoky
What time is it going to be on?

arghhh_matey
11:00pm..but i dunno if it varies dependin on what timezone

Kitoky
Hmmm okay. Thanks

Kitoky
Currently watching it...Saw a preview of it with LotR on one family and Cold Mountain on the other.

Gimli says, "We battle for Middle-Earth!"

~*~Skit~*~

"We battle for Middle-Earth!"
"You aint never gonna get Cold Mountain!"

"Say Fonsi Master! Say Fonsi!"
"Fonsi?"
"I told you not to listen to him Mr. Frodo!"

"I'm not a lady, I'm a male elf."

"We battle for hotlips houlihan!"
"You aint never gonna get Cold Mountain!"

arghhh_matey
So..turnout of the episode. Pretty much dumb. Legolas, as a girl. Not funny. Renee Zil...Ugh.. but then again i have never watched either movies.

Kitoky
Legolas as a girl, I find it funny, laughing

LOTRLUVR
Legolas as a girl...I find it hilarious...lol :P Where I live it will be on in an hour....If you haven't seen it already (like me) who wants to bet Frodo will be the girly one who hides in the corner and wimpers?I like Frodo,but to see Mad TV do that to him would be funny...:P And yes,Gandalf will probably end up as the slightly insane old man...lol

LOTRLUVR
And by the way Mad TV is funnier than SNL!!!:P~~

Kitoky
SNL is funnier......

Thorondor
What's mad tv is it on in the UK because ive never seen it before

arghhh_matey
Well I liked the family fued skit, but i thought them joking about the olsens were funny and the spelling bee too. Good show

Chelse_gladrin9
i liked the spelling bee and the family feud that was gret!! "the fat one hatesis us master, he hatesis us!!"

Dot: whats on your ears?
Duds that says the words: i have a disease
Dot: does it hurt?
Dude: yes...
Dot: is it contagious?
Dude: yes...
Dot: can i catch it?
Dude: you can catch it by licking my ears..
Dot: can i come lick your ears?
Dude: no..
~later after Dot won~
Dot: wheres the bee?
Dude: what bee?
Dot: ther was supposed to be a bee that would come and then i would climb on t and fly away...
Dude: theres no bee..
Dot: n-no-no be? but it was gonna sting me then i was gonna eat it!
Dude: therea no bee...

~~ laughing so hard i fell on the floor and couldn't breathe and had a hard time typing this post~~

Chelse_gladrin9
" I'M RICHARD CARN! RICH-ARD CARN!!!, do you know who i am?" "Edmund (or Inmund i dont remember)?" "NO I'M RICHARD CARN!!!! RICHARD CARN!!!" laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud "Well, a man can turn gay REAL fast..."

Chelse_gladrin9
" well, a man can turn gay REAL fast..." "I'M RICHARD CARN! RICHARD CARN!, do you know who i am?" Edmund (or inmund i dont remember)?" "NO, I'M RICHARD CARN!! GOD!"

Chelse_gladrin9
THAT IS SO FUNNY! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing laughing

arghhh_matey
LOL..yeah sum funny stuff

Chelse_gladrin9
yes i talk to much im gonna shut up now, go to *blank out* Sorry no spam smile or something, watch sbemails, or marzipans answering maciene, or play homesar talker....

arghhh_matey
nice

Kitoky
big grin

arghhh_matey
madtv is n tomorrow!! yea

LOTRLUVR
MAD TV is on today,I hope they have Dot!!! I LOVE DOT AND LORAINE(sp?)they are hilarious....*cough*MadTVisfunnier*cough*thanSNL

arghhh_matey
Yeah Lorrane and Dot are my favs...and stewart..he's awesome

arghhh_matey
Since I have tivo I can see what upcoming episodes are about. It says...Andy Dick,Mya; "gubermatorial" candidates debate the issues..dot praises ringworms...this is a repeat. sounds like fun! roll eyes (sarcastic) eek! laughing eek! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.