Greatest Storyline Series Ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sith Master X
This can go for any console, at any year created. Can be a game 1 game or a series I guess.

My vote is for Zelda series. You guys????

SMX
cool

B1G SL1CK
Hitman 2: Silent assassin had a pretty good story line. Though, most of my games are shooting, and racing, so I really havent seen any award-winning storylines.

eek! eek! eek! <<< best smilie ever!

Samas-adian
Dues Ex. No question about it.

SaTsuJiN
great storyline? FF6. I'd still love to see them make a movie out of it and put it in theatres with redone musical tracks.

I also loved Sou Kai Gi by Yukes (published by squaresoft). It was about a group of special young talents preventing these ancient people from destroying japan by summoning these gates (which released all kinds of demons out). which was nice, because each of the characters was affected by these events in thier own way. The voice acting was excellent. The only really bad thing was the graphics and controls, but I overlooked that for story. I believe it was based on a book as well.

BackFire
Warcraft 3 had an awesome storyline.

Sith Master X
Most of Final Fantasy has been good as well. FF6 was pretty cool as SaTsuJiN mentioned.

SMX
cool

Jedi Shmedi
The Lord of the Rings games lol.

Flying Orange
Final Fantasy VII, that would be a cool movie.. oh wait, they're already making one! eek! Can't wait big grin

ABE LINCOLN
I made this thread ages ago messed

anyways...I've gotta go with the Legacy of Kain series eek!

LemonBrown
i can't beleive no one has said this yet

Metal Gear series an awesome storyline series. How are biggest enemy is are own goverment, that was great. How everything is being run by a group of 12 ppl these are some great plots and stories.

dudeinblack2000
ya I agree metal gear solid rocksrock. But I like final fantasy 7 a little better. then again...

Raventheonly
morrowind, greater depth and it seems to convince the player that there are more possibilities and history involved then in any other game i've played.

Lord_Andres
Warcraft, Baldur's Gate, and The Might And Magic Storyline are all great

Raventheonly
BG i concur

MasterWizard
Baldur's Gate

Trinity_Matrix
I'm rather partial to Final Fantasy...

Linkalicious
Crono Trigger.

Rabid_Wolverine
k.o.t.o.r

dave123
KOTOR was good... FF7.... XIII

Flying Orange
Crono Trigger, FFVII, and I'm particuraly biased to FFVIII seeing it was my first RPG, but I loved the cast and characters in that game smile

Zone of the Enders: The Second Runner also has a storyline that is unparalleled in the world of robots and such, I highly recommend big grin

dave123
XIII was a great game, i can't wait for another one (too short)

Flying Orange
XIII-2, or XIV? stick out tongue

dave123
i dunno, it'll sound shite either way sad

Flying Orange
Or, XIII: *insert title*

That'd be most logical and least shitastic of the three yes

dave123
yeah.... any news on the sequal?

Flying Orange
Bastards... cry

"We have learned from the launches of Beyond Good and Evil and XIII, two new brands launched in a very competitive market dominated by established brands," the President admitted. "In 2004, we will pursue our growth strategy with the launch of sequels to our top brands and of new top quality creations aimed at a large audience."

http://www.ferrago.com/story/2897

dave123
english, please confused

Flying Orange
Aka, no sequel due to lack of interest, and it has more popular games erm...

dave123
aaaaw, that was a damn good game sad

Flying Orange
I know, but I guess it "won't make money"... http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon2.gif

dave123
it would make a profit at least erm

Flying Orange
Yeah, just a bit. It was one of the most highly anticipated games in OPM for so long...

Sattrega
I agree with you! big grin

((The_Anomaly))
Zelda for sure!!!!!!!!

bardock
metal gear solid 2

BlackHatDefect
Legend of Mana

what seems like such a simple story goes so much deeper if you play it right.I was shocked about how spiritual and beautiful the game was.Some parts made me cry,and laugh,it just amazed me.

'Vegeta'
I am ganna have to say the metal gear solid series or Zelda (gotta stick with your roots! lol)

Raventheonly
medevil had a good story to. and a sad happy ending

moni_v
I'm partial to any of the Final Fantasy series, meself....and I know it wasn't a series, but Primal had a decent storyline to it....

Darth Revan
either KOTOR or the Zelda series

Sith Master X
Can't argue with that!! ZELDA!!!!! big grin Very epic, and the stories and gameplay keeped me glued to the TV for hours. Ocarina of Time has to be one of the best, Majora's mask was cool, and the WindWaker was awesome.

SMX
cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.