trademarks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Veralidaine
so.....whats ur trademark?....what are you most known for among your friends?smile.....

me myself, well in my yr level at school, im most known for my eyes, cuz i have really long eyelashes....big grin.....heh....

1-winged angel
i am know for my randomnes, and all way joking around never serious

i slayed buffy
im most known for the girl with the cool coloured eyes and the girl who keeps changing her hair lol

Lydia
i am known for alot of things........
1. i always have mints (that is one that has followed me for my whole life)
2. no matter wot, I am always chewing gum
3. i know sign language
4. scar on side of head is perfectly shaped like a T (am called "Tydia"wink
5. twin 2,second joy,the other one (common nicknames)
big grin

Veralidaine
cooliesbig grin.......aah...ppl call my eyes 'mad' laughing out loud...embarrasment...mad.das funny...

Veralidaine
random ppl are coolieseek!....thumb upbig grin

Veralidaine
laughing out loud....sh!t i always chew gum too...lol....everyone always asks my for sum cuz dey know ill have itbig grin.....
i have a scar toobig grin.only its on my upper lip....jus a small scar....

i slayed buffy
my eyes can change colour but wen there like orangy they look so weird... i no dis girl and she has the most masive blue eyes its so scary

Veralidaine
eek! cool.......mine...well...one is blue.and one is green...ahah....u can really tell in de light.....

lolness!....i no sumone wit really light blue eyes...its freekay.but so cooleek!

i slayed buffy
LYDIA U COME FROM NEW ZEALAND ME 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lydia
YUP!!!! woh exitment!!! where???

i slayed buffy
Auckland!! u?

leatherface12
Cool two people from NZ. smile

Lydia
recon! i'm from chch! i have a best freind in auckland! her names Lydia aswell! smile

i slayed buffy
oo kool how old is she??? wot skool??? hahahah im excited

Veralidaine
wat r ur trademarks leather?big grin

leatherface12
For being funny. stick out tongue

misha
on kmc, pprobably
xxoo misha!

i slayed buffy
hey ur back confused Hi big grin

Veralidaine
lol.....yes

leatherface12
lol Hello misha.

i slayed buffy
hey leather do u know mischa(mis-ka) barton shes sooooooooooo pretty

Lydia
i would do the quote thing but i can never be bothered big grin

she goes to like a real small school and she's 13. she doesn't like her school coz almost everyones maori and she has pasty skin so she gets teased for that sad

leatherface12
Nope. Who is she? smile

i slayed buffy
ooook sad lol niggas there was hardly any maoris at my old skool but i moved skools

i slayed buffy
off the oc cool serch on google big grin

Lydia
i hardly know any maoris at my skool and the sad thing about it is that like 75% of my skool is asian!!! miffed talk about asian invaisian!

Jury Copeland
back in high school... i was known for being a left-handed artist who always win the champ place in every drawing contest held inside and outside the school. big grin *quite showy* but couldn't help it.. it's true. laughing cool

Lydia
hav ta go now! (doin the dishes roll eyes (sarcastic) )

Bye!!!

i slayed buffy
yeah same theres like heappppppppppsa chinese at ma old skool wiv all there flash fones and shit...do u no the skool diocesan? in aucks?

Veralidaine
cooooooliesbig grinthumb up...good job...........i love drawing!.......ive been asked to design posters for my school n stuff like dat........embarrasment...heh...like for theatre acts n dat.big grin....

Myth
I'm known for a lot of things.

1. Hyper-activity
2. Extreme Sarcasm
3. Movies
4. Rock Music
5. Track and athletic abilities
6. Obsession with basketball
7. Charming good looks weep
8. Having a strong opinion about things although not affraid to admit when wrong
9. Doing random things to strangers
10. Dressing up funny

Jury Copeland
i've gone through that too... no payments, grades or what...

...just confused ... a simple HELP smile

Veralidaine
uhh.....i was 13 at de time...n i got $20big grin i mean.not much.but still sumtingsmile.......but yer, most of de time, no money..cuz my school is CHEAPevil face

Lord Shadow Z
My trademark is probably my random, chaotic mess of hair which keeps on growing and growing, my lonely bouts of depression sad and my utter hatred for life. So not all bad then.....

i slayed buffy
lol...heheeh i luv art

Veralidaine
laughing out loud... numbers 1,4 and 8 are me toolaughing wacko

Veralidaine
sad...sorry to hear bout that.....*hugs*....

i slayed buffy
oh and also "the girl hu is gud at sport"

misha
robbie and charz: hey bof of ya...yeah im on/back......but only sorta!

i slayed buffy
o kool havnt seen u 4 sooooo long come to think ov it havin spoken to you for longer stick out tongue soooo how u been goin???

leatherface12
Well hopefully you will stay. big grin

misha
she is, but nikki reed is prettier! (gathered some pics!)

robbie - id reply 2 ur pm, but since im nopt rilly stayin on kmc...(u look gorg hun!)
and charz...yeah sorri i do get a little modoy @ times stick out tongue

leatherface12
Yeah shes hot. yes

misha
well .. i do have good taste!

leatherface12
lol Yeah you sure do misha.

misha
its coz im aussian!!! yes

leatherface12
Fa shore. smile

Veralidaine
laughing...

Lord Shadow Z
Thankyou, most kind smile

Veralidaine
smile..ur welcome..

Dario Argento
I always talk about movies

Veralidaine
smile...cool.......*hasnt seen movie in months*messed.,

1-winged angel
the last movie i saw at da cinemas would be, 50 first dates, man i was soo young then

crazy_c
I am most known for always mis hearing people and thinking the said something totally different and it's usually dirty messed

silver_tears
My eyes, they change colours, or at one point are like 3 colours together cool
My perfume, I always smell like berries or vanilla or some other fruity stuff love
My hair, it's always getting highlighted differently.
And my sense of humour, an example would be when me and my friend bought a camcorder to videotapes ourselves running away from her older sister big grin

Veralidaine
laughing out loud...das funny.....sumtimes i mishear ppl toomessed....usually wit mah family..den dey bag memessed...*shakes fist at siblings*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.