Spiderman 3 - for u Venomfan :)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spawnie
This is what I got for u guys, even if u read it somewhere I don't care, it's the thought that counts :P.

And I think Spiderman 3 will be the best one from the series, if it will go this way. Our prairs were answered, we wil get to se Venom in a movie big grin

"I worked at Sony while they were putting together the script for #2 and fleshing out the basic story for #3 and I tell you, the last guy who left that stupid stuff about Kraven and The Chameleon was totally wrong. Spider Man 2 will leave off with a bit of a cliffhanger which will lead to #3, which will be friggin' AWESOME! Trust me, the villain WILL be VENOM. As you will see in #2 Mary Jane will marry J.J. Jameson's son who is an astronaut and planning to go up into space. This will pull Mary Jane away from Peter and in Peter's eyes keep her "safe". Well hold on, while in space J.J. Jameson's son will be infected by some weird alien organism. The alien will travel back to earth with him and J.J. Jameson's son will either become VENOM or Peter will be infected with VENOM and go on a rampage. Either way Spider Man will have to KILL J.J. Jameson's son/Mary Jane's husband in the end, which will bring Peter and Mary-Jane back together again. That's what I read as the summary of Spider Man #3, as you know they can change it, but from what I read, it will be Friggin' BAD ASS!!! You will be blown away, Sam really is the man when it comes to directing these things" . Thanks to DarkHorizons.com and Aint-it-Cool-News.

Red Superfly
Nice to see Eddie Brock isn't mentioned at all there.

Without Eddie, there is NO VENOM.

JJ's son and Peter get infected but they aren't Venom. Venom is the symbiote and Eddie Brock ONLY.

Plus, this is a strong rumour, and nothing more. There's an even stronger rumour suggesting the VILLAIN in Spiderman 3 will be The Lizard, and the symbiote will merely infect JJ's son and Peter. There's a strong rumour that Peter will fight The Lizard wearring the symbiote - but we probably won't see VENOM (Eddie and the symbiote combined), until the movie after. Considerring the reports of there being six Spiderman movies in the pipeline, this is looking likely.

Before Venom - Peter must wear the suit so it gets his powers/hates him when its abandoned/learn his secret identity, and Eddie must have his life turned to crap and blame it all on Spiderman. You could base a whole movie off of the pre-Venom story, that's why The Lizard will be the villain methinks.

LOL @ JJ'S SON BEING VENOM! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Linkalicious
i think i started that rumor about it infecting Peter and having the villain be the Lizard.

I just said that they were moving too fast with this and that Spidey 3 should be where Spidey gets the suit, uses it to whip the Lizard, then decides to get rid of it at the end of the...so he does...and that's when Brock gets it...becoming Venom at the VERY ending of 3...setting him up for part 4.

But that's just my over active imagination.

badsymbiote
I keep hearing that Venom will be in Spidey 3, too, but with 2 ready to come out, I know that the role of Eddie Brock is still up for grabs, so there is still that issue that they would need to address first, because as both Red Superfly and I have said before, without Brock, there is no Venom. If I bonded with the same symbiote, we would be called something else. We wouldn't look like Venom--although in Anne Weying's case, she did, in fact take on Venom's suit's markings--but generally, the suit enhances the host's attributes.

Of course, I want to see Venom in a movie more than probably just about anyone, but I'd like it to be done right. I actually started a thread about this last month, and broaching the subject of the appearance of Venom in S3 ruffled more than a few feathers. In order to do this, they will have to alter the chronology--and that upsets us all as fans. My argument was that Hollywood really had no interest in maintaining the comic's continuity, and would try to cram all the names it could into each movie, just to draw as many movie-goers as possible. I think that GG was certainly strong and smart enough not to merit an unceremonious death after 45 minutes of shared movie time. Enter Doc Ock, who I'm sure will be discarded in a similar manner, though not necessarily by death, to make room for the next guys.

Spawnie
Hey, we can all speculate, but the truth is that they do adaptations, and the same word tells u more then u have to know. I wish they would kep the continuity of the comic but I don't think that is gona work in the movies so well. We r fans, and that makes us special, but u have to think of the other children, lol. That is whyt they do, make all this for all viewers.

Red Superfly
No I've seen it elsewhere too. I remember you mentioning it, but i had read about it before then.

And about it being for everyone, I don't really think that's right either.

Think about it, "casual fans" laughed at the Green Goblin, and "critics" hated the movie in general. Who's left to make it sound great? That's right, it's us the fans - the same people the movie makers are completely ignoring and instead decide to go off on ego trips thinking they have some sort of devine right to f*** with these classic stories.

People are just so used to seeing movies screw up their original stories so much that they think it's OK for this to be so.

Look at Superman, whom I'm not a great fan of. Look at his movie. It was "adapted" yes - but did the movie makers see fit to REMOVE the fact he is essentially an alien from some rediculous planet who can fly just by thinking about it? No. They kept him loyal. The movie was no worse for it.

People who think these things need to be adapted so much are talking out of their backside - they are just making excuses for their incompetance.

grassy
I'm hoping there will be the inclusion of Eddie Brock, and following the comic storyline to some degree. Otherwise it's not really going to be the 'true' Venom at all.

the assassin
i'm not sure if u guys noticed, but in spiderman 1, when peter parker is at the daily bugle, jameson says something like, "did eddie get me those pictures" something like that. eddie brock worked for the daily bugle at one point if i'm not mistaken. see, he was already mentioned! and also, i heard Cletus Kasady will make a cameo in spiderman 2. the exact words from the magazine, "cletus kasady will make a brief appearance in spiderman 2 leading up to his bigger role in spiderman 3" now if carnage is in 3, venom absolutely hasss to be!

Spawnie
I know what u mean, but the sad part is that we can't do anything about it. They always try to make something more believable (cuz it's a movie) and mess everything up. I truly hope that they make the Hob goblin better, not like some power ranger aborted fetus. Xcuse the french.

I really hoe that they will put eddie in the story, and I really don't think they're gonna cut him out. If they cut Eddie from the story they would be in big trouble, especially from the fans' part. BUt there is another screw uo that they can do:

They can show u eddie and implement him in the story only u gonna see him for one second and then they leave u with the screen titles.

Or, like Angela in Spawn - it's not perfect example but still
In the movie they showed us Angela for a full of 2 seconds, as she was passing through the ballroom just moments away from the Spawn's roof entrance. U can only notice her by watching everyone that passes by, and u can see her Spawn earrings. Now Angela played a big part in the comic and I really got ticked off when they only showed her for a full of 2 seconds.

Anyway I hope that I will like Spiderman 2, and my hopes r higher for Spiderman 3 smile.

Asian Hulk
Ohh!!! Venom is in Spidey 3.What do you think?

Arachnoidfreak
Carnage should not have a large role on Spiderman 3. it should be devoted to Venom, that storyarc is worth its own movie. Carnage can be in 4

ScarletSpider
I think, as the nomenclature of my name suggests, they should bring Scarlet Spider into the mix, and just have him kick everyone's ass. And then bring in Gwen. And then Scarlet Spider and Gwen will pork.

Arachnoidfreak
laughing

Jamaican
If they do bring out Venom, in w/e movie, who do you think should play him?

Here's a pretty sick picture of Diesel as Venom, thought you guys would wanna see it...

http://www.comics2film.com/DCG/art/Art10514.jpg

Hopefully it comes out, this is the first time i post a pic so I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly...

Linkalicious
no such luck. And has anyone actually seen what eddie brock looks like in the comics???

Vin Diesel looks NOTHING like Eddie Brock. Has anyone ever even seen Vin Diesel with hair? Last thing we need is a mulletless Brock.

Jamaican
I meant for VENOM character, not while he's Eddie Brock, as Venom only, it's quite obvious he looks nothing like Brock (i do know what he looks like)...

Wynndar
for the sake of the movie, I think having Spidey use the symbiote costume to have a showdown with the Lizard would be awesome....if this involves spidey killing JJ Jameson's son and all that other stuff i think its ok...although it is not in continuity with the comic, it still sounds like a good story...there is no way they can stick to the comic book plot cuz that would require a secret wars movie...so if there is no eddie brock, i wont be complaining...anyway, i still think there can be a brock and a venom even if the story works out like Spawnie was suggesting

VENOMfanFAN
Oh, damn...

VENOMfan... not VENOMfanFAN

My bad.

Austinzilla
WOW!!! eek! THAT SOUNDS LIKE A BEAUTIFUL MOVIE SETUP!!!! I COULDNT DO IT ANY MORE JUSTICE THAN THAT!!!!!! THAT SOUNDS PERFECT! Happy Dance

moshtitan
i still think if the wrestler Brock Lesnar could act good(which im not sure about) he would be a perfect Eddie Brock........

just for lafs: Eddie BROCK Lesnar!

ya, i know im not funny.....

badsymbiote
No, that's not true. I was mildly amused by your Brock joke--I even chuckled.

badsymbiote
Oh, here you go again--mullet lover! We all know that Eddie wore that lousy haircut for the bulk of his limited series, and most of his guest appearances, but that does not mean that it should be used today.
In the early 80's, when I started to read ASM, Mary Jane used to always wear that purple turtleneck under that yellow sweater, and even though I remember what she wore as her standard "uniform", I don't see her that way today. In the later 80's and early 90's she had that really horrible big hair with, like a really bad perm, and was wearing like leopard prints and legwarmers and stuff. Yuk. But, that's part of her evolution.
Brock wouldn't be caught dead in a bi-level now--and I can't even imagine Jameson hiring a man with a mullet as a photojournalist.
When I see someone wearing a mullet these days, I take a really good look at them, because they always exhibit the same type of fashion faux-pas--still wearing the same jeans they did in the 80's, wearing handle-bar mustaches, driving camaros or t-top thunderbirds while blasting REO speedwagon or def lepard or some friggen horrible butt-rock like the skorpions--you know the type. Ugh.
Call me prissy, but I'd prefer to keep all that crap aside as a separate entity entirely. This is the way I'd like Eddie to look: clean-cut and respectable.

spartanfantmc
ISN'T IT OBVIOUS AFTER SEEING SPIDEY 2 YOU WILL FIND OUT THE VILLIAN IN SPIDEY 3 IS THE GREEN GOBLIN!!! THERE IS A CHANCE OF A 2ND VILLIAN BUT IF THERE IS GOING TO BE VENOM IT WILL BE IN 4 MAYBE. THERE IS RUMORS THAT THE PRODUCER WANTS TO MAKE 9 SPIDEY MOVIES!!! YOU'LL SEE VENOM SOMEWHERE JUST NOT IN 3 AND CARNAGE MAYBE. HARRY OSBORN WILL DEFINITELY BECOME THE GREEN GOBLIN NOT THE HOB GOBLIN. IF YOU HAVE SPIDEY 1 DVD IT HAS AN EXTRA ON IT WHERE YOU CAN LOOK THROUGH MOST OF THE COMICS AND YOU CAN FIND OUT A LOT THERE. THE LIZARD MIGHT BE A 2ND VILLIAN IN 3. HARRY WILL NOT BECOME HOBGOBLIN BECUASE OF THAT EXTRA ON THE DVD HARRY BECOMES THE GREEN GOBLIN AND SOMEONE STEALS A FORMULA AND IMPROVES IT AND BECOMES HOBGOBLIN.

Spawnie
I heard that Venom is supposed to have its own movie big grin

IRTMU-Dragon
UHMMM.... Spartanfantmc, Green goblin, doctor octopus will now both appear in every one of his oocuring movies. and its not john jameson, He goes to space and gets MOON GEM BITS stuck in him, and he gets turned into a werewolf, Lol, Eddie brock goes to a bell tower where he wants to commit suicide after psiderman just got rid of the danged costume, it, being alone and afraid, gets onto him, and his insaneity also drove the symbiote insane. Im not a major venom freak, that guy with the name Venomfan, prolly knows more.
anyways the symbiote came from beyonders planet, the guy who got beeten by the jackal.

badsymbiote
REALLY?!?! I wish. That'd be cool. I haven't heard anything about that, but if it were true that'd be groovy.

I already eagerly await the release of the animated Venom Saga on dvd

IRTMU-Dragon
Theres gonnna be a animated venom saga???
There wont be a venom movie, no. That would involve cameos from all the heroes and stuff.

VENOMfan
tadaaa

http://www.comics2film.com/ProjectFrame.php?f_id=217

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.