Superhero's Real Name Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyclops
Post a comic character, and the next person to post must post their real name. From there, the person who posts the real name can then post another character.

Example:

I post "Superman,"

The following person posts:

Clark Kent.

Magneto

Get it? big grin

So...to start, why not:

Magneto

Mr Zero
Trick question - Magnetos real name is in doubt. Boo-ya.

Cyclops
Clever! wink thumb up

Your turn to ask the next person, Mr. Zero

eleveninches
Yeah. It's NOT Eric Lensharr. Magneto killed the one other person who knew his real name.

Mr Zero
Bluntman

Arachnoidfreak
Silent Bob(kevin smith)

Mr Zero
Correct - and well done - I've baffled people with that before as they never know which is which...

Over to you.

Arachnoidfreak
hmm... X-O Manowar

who?-kid
Aric Dacia the Visigoth. Or something like that. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Because he's one of the most famous villains ever, this should be easy => The Joker... (not the one from the movie).

Cyclops
Jack Napier. I cannot believe it took me that long to remember it.

The Incredible Hulk (His full title)

Arachnoidfreak
Doctor Bruce Banner

Cyclops
Next?

Arachnoidfreak
oops, sorry. Deadpool

eleveninches
Wade Wilson

eleveninches
Ka-Zar

eleveninches
However, both x-man (from AOA) and Rachel Summers (from DOFP) knew an alternate timeline version of Magneto when he was a good mutant, so they might have known his true name.

who?-kid
Well, to be honest, I don't know if that's correct.

The origin of the Joker was always shrouded in mystery, and the Joker seems to have forgotten his true name himself, he constantly tells different stories of his life.

Correct me if I'm wrong...

Cyclops
Jack Napier is the name that is given to him most often. His origin, as you said, is a mystery.

But, on that note, can we stop posting Characters whos 'Real Names still remain a mystery?'

Gregory
Is he ever called that in the comics? Because we're specifically not talking about the movie Joker.

To get back on track, the last name mentioned was Ka-Zar. Anyone know the answer?

Arachnoidfreak
Kevin Plunder?

Darth Jello
Crossbones

Darth Jello
oh for the love of god people, this tread died fast, fine...
the guy's name is brock rumlow.

now try something easier. like
Apocalypse

ScarletSpider
En Sabah Nur.

Now...FIRELORD!

Darth Jello
Pyreus Kril
Now Bullseye (first name only, since that's all taht's been revealed)

And no, it's not "Benjamin Pondexter"

Cyclops
From what I know, and please correct me if I am wrong, Bullseye's name is unknown.

Darth Jello
his first name was revealed as "Lester", the rest will wait till Kevin Smith finishes the target

okay then, try Klaw (oh shit, i just gave half of it away)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.