Bourne Identity Extended Version

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abnicirici
When does this Dvd come out? Because I heard it'll be out before the Bourne Supremacy comes out! What features does it have this time, I only heard that they'll have an alternate beginning and ending, and deleted scenes!

im not burlyman
ooh I hate that movie

Flying Orange
sick Don't know, don't care sick

abnicirici
What is wrong with this Movie!

YjefferY
i like the film...it set me on a quest to read the three Bourne books (Identity, Supremacy and Ultimatum)....'course those books are hard to come by and i am still looking for them...smile

and i can't wait for Supremacy to come out!

Xena
me too! I like this movie! I cant believe that there will be a sequel. I most likely will be buying the extended edtion if it is realease in the future.

<<Solo>>
There were 3 books.

<<Solo>>
They have all of the books at amazon.

abnicirici
There's a Fourth Book coming out it's called "The Bourne Legacy" written by a different writer. More info on this book go to amazon.com!

<<Solo>>
That's probably going to suck, different Author.

Predator 89
The bourne idenity extended version will be relased on july 13. The first Bourne movie was awsome one hell of a spy movie. As for bourne supremacy i hope its even better.

<<Solo>>
I bought it, it's worth it, new beggining and end, with a free ticket for The Bourne Supremacy.
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00023B1LC.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Reborn Again
Sweet. I thought the movie was great! Bond in a new generation.

MythBlazer
good spy movie it wasn't that bad

Predator 89
I hate james bond Bourne Rules!

MythBlazer
Bond movies are better than Bourne

Predator 89
Bond is the worst spy ever at least the new James bond movies they are too damn fake i just laugh every time i see them! Bourne uses better skills and hes way more darker than Bond too. Also those gadgets he uses are just overrated.

<<Solo>>
The newer bonds suck ass.

jeffer_wrote
BOND movies are better than Bourne? i dunno if i agree with you...smile but hey, that's your opinion...smile

I liked Bourne Identity because it has that element of mystery, and really about espionage, not just slam-bang action. PLUS, it makes use of my country's martial art KALI or arnis...smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.