Where does your KMC nickname come from?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

super shadow GL
ok this thread is to let us know where th hell you got your nick from.mine is from that faggy site named SS.com and the GL is set to insult him like Gay LOOser

eleveninches
Mine is from my size big grin

yes yes yes

super shadow GL
lol

cLoVi€

leatherface12
Mines from the killer of the TCM. And since there was already a leatherface I just randomly added 12.

shellie
shellie is my nickname ive had since birth .

lil bitchiness
I got my nickname from my best mate Ian, after i did something....bad evil face to my ex boyfriends ex girlfriend...whistle

Raven Guardia
the Raven in my name is the name of my neighbors all black cat
(very beautiful) and the Guardia came because I'm in my schools marching band color guard I just added the 'ia' for fun it sounded neat

super shadow GL
good

WindDancer
Mine comes from a Native American myth. I just love learning about the Native American culture. So I pick this name mostly because I love the tales of the wind dancer.

smile

crazy_c
Everyone tinks im crazy and my name begins with "c"

Creechuur
I just needed a name for Counter-Strike, and it stuck.

drunk_nazgul
Mine came from an LotR name generator, but even before that I thought Nazzies were cool, and I would joke about them getting drunk with Hobbits all the time. laughing out loud

starshine
starshine is a Gorillaz song and I'm a Gorillaz fan

drunk_nazgul
I'm a Gorillaz fan, too! eek!
But, sadly, I've never owned a CD of theirs. no

Starshine is a very pretty name! happy

realworlddreams
i joined the matrix thread, n my name comes from hte first thread i started cuz i wasnt very creative then...

drunk_nazgul
What was your name before that?

Trinity_Matrix
You're in color guard? Awesome! So am I yes

My name...I love the Matrix, and Trinity's my favorite character. No big story behind it or anything...

Raven Guardia
cool I love guard! stick out tongue

eleveninches
Nazi's are NOT cool mad mad mad

drunk_nazgul
Not Nazi, Nazzie, as in Nazgul.
cry

super shadow GL
euh..... blink huh no really not cool

drunk_nazgul
What?

super shadow GL
what?what?

JToTheP
My nickname is JP, and I added To_The, cuz it's hot.

Yuna33
i don't really have one.
people call me Y33, or Yuna-chan, or just plain Yuna.
that's it!

GABRIEL05
Gabriel=Trumpet playing angel. I play trumpet so I thought the name was fitting.

Cyclops
My name came from the X-Men guy. I thought that would have been obvious. Well, that and I lost an eye. wink

one eye <-- see? laughing

Syren
Syren, derived from Siren, the freaky chicks on the island in Greek Mythology that do evil things to men.

So me........

Yuna33
okay?
so, your nickname?

Agent Elrond
My first name used to be jayvin, a combo of my first and last name: Jason Vincent. Second came mors823, no real reason for that. Now, I'm Agent Elrond, compbined the two greatest movies ever

Cyclops
Nicknames.... Cyke, Cykey, Scottie 2 Hottie (not really, but wishful thinking.), and "hey you stop touching me there!"

Yuna33
haha!
scotty-2-hotty is a guy from wresteling, right?
wwe?or wwf?

Deathblow
my friends used to call me 'the human deathblow' because i'm such a terrible jinx erm

Yuna33
same here!
accept they never called me that!

Tptmanno1
That tight!
expecially because Mine name means "Trumpet man Number 1"!!
Note sig!

Yuna33
cool!

i slayed buffy
ummmm... duno im just charz short 4 charlotte big grin

Yuna33
k!

shake zula
my name comes from the greates adult swim cartoon show ever... aqua teen hunger force-- number 1 in the hood, g. it's actually master shake but shake zula sound more original.

Raventheonly
Character i really liked and really sound and act like a lot. the only comes from the fact that there are like 12 Ravens on here and i got fed up... smile

sniper
my name is true to me.

BBQueen810932
My aunt gave me the name

super shadow GL
nice..... messed

Myth
Mine came from the old computer game "Myth: The Fallen Lords" and the sequel "Myth: Soulblighter". I used it for one thing then it became my login name for every site I go to because it just sounds cool. Its nice and simple yet interesting.

Raven Guardia
naturally you got me obsessed with guns evil face * picks up Thompson and shoots wildly*

DeNiro
Mine is from the greatest actors of all time which would be Robert DeNiro.

1-winged angel
mine came from the legendary Sepiroth from final fantasy 7, kingdom hearts and final fantasy 7: Advent Children

Lydia
mine is just my real name coz i don't like any nicknames that have been given to me confused

chops
i got mine coz i dont like pork chops...... in fact every one calls me chops the last time i heard my real name was 7 years ago(excluding people who have to use my real name)

Blind-Enemy
Blind---because some say I'm blinded by fear of life sad
Enemy--cause I'm my own enemy (my subconscience mad )

Polly
Mine is my favorite Nirvana song, POLLY!

chops
shiskablaben

Creechuur
"My name came from the X-Men guy. I thought that would have been obvious. Well, that and I lost an eye."

Hmmm, he said before it was because his real name was Scott Summers.

drunk_nazgul
You guys have cool names. yes

Dario Argento
mine is because I watched Suspiria just before I registered.
Dario Argento is an Italian horror director and Suspiria is one of is films.

super daz 5000
my mates is daz man so i decided i was better than him so named myself super daz 5000

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.