Mozilla Firefox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syren
OK, this might sound like a silly question, but I just downloaded Firefox and it's obviously a little different to IE. I just wanted to know what makes it so different? Why has Raz been plugging it shamelessly?

Cyclops
People like to spread word of what they like. Perhaps Raz finds it to be better?

I mean, I love using my 'Fender Telecoustic' guitar. Whenever somebody asks me what kind of guitar they should get, I tell them to get a 'Fender Telecoustic.'

P.S. Buy a Fender Telecoustic

Syren
laughing out loud

Thanks sweetie, I'll keep that in mind.

I just set IE up as my default browser again, FireFox was slower and seemed to lengthen my screen, didn't like it........

The One Himself
Something went wrong... Firefox is faster, and better than IE in anyway..it is not apersonal choice, this is a fact.. yes

im not burlyman
Raz is a tester cool

I prefer Firefox cause it has the easy bookmark tabs, and its faster, no pop ups smile

Syren
Yeah, you're probably right, I downloaded it, installed it, then set it as default, but it didn't seem to click with my computer confused

yerssot
it's faster, blocks certain pop-ups etc.

Flying Orange
I prefer Avant Browser

yerssot
also a tester? stick out tongue

Lady von Tramp
eek!

JK! Where did you get the orange smilies???

*is standing by IE, so old school*

Flying Orange
Sure, why not big grin
Oh, around... wink
IE is out of style, try out Avant, Tramp stick out tongue

yerssot
cause otherwise it's spam wink

Fire
Firefox is a lot faster than IE but not the fastest I've used, it is simply easier than IE cause it has less crap cluttering up your screen.

Flying Orange
Just call me Flight Tester Orange raver

Lady von Tramp
I'm sticking with IE, I suppose I hate change........

Flying Orange
Once you go to another browser, there's no going back to... IE sick

Lady von Tramp
mad

Jam, your b!tching is irksome.......

diva

Flying Orange
I apologize.... sad

Lady von Tramp
Agh!

I'm kidding babes......

*runs and jumps on you, smothering you with kisses*

Flying Orange
It's all good winkiss

Just get out of the IE habit stick out tongue

Raz
FireFox Fans! New version is out: http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

New features include speed improvements, new skin and other goodies. If you want the old look, download it here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.