Musical Icon Ray Charles Dies at 73

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElectricBugaloo
http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/10/obit.ray.charles.ap/index.html

RIP

Darth Revan
sad sad sad

ElectricBugaloo
I feel worse about this than the death of Reagan ::listens to Hit The Road Jack on continuous repeat::

Darth Revan
I know, me too. I remember listening to Ray Charles when I was like 5 or 6 sad

VallejoKid707
rip

WindDancer
This is sad! Lots of entertainers are dying! Bob Hope, Ronald Regan, Barry White, and now Ray. sad

Did you guys know that the song "Georgia on my mind" was adopted as official song of the state of Georgia?

Rest in Peace Ray sad

lil bitchiness
OMG cry This is indeed beyond sad...

I know you're all gonna think im crazy, but i had no idea Barry White died!!! OMG cry!!

WindDancer
Yeah Barry died last year. There wasn't much publicity about it. The family asked the media to keep it silent. The story broke out later.

Darth Revan
I didn't know that either confused

loserib
that is very sad

Myth
How did you find out? I heard it through the great vine. laughing

I'm going to hell for that. sad

finti
would have been more funny if you had written"I heard it through Grape Wine" from another dead artist though Marvin Gaye

ElectricBugaloo
...I Heard It Through THe Grapevine was recorded by dozens of artists, and while Marvin Gaye's version was probably the best, it was not the first. I can't think of it offhand, but I bet that Ray Charles did a version also.

shellie
another great legend , i loved him . my prayers are w/ his family .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.