Pet semetary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chops
i know that this is an old movie but it got me sh***** bricks who else ended up like me

chops
hope this works

chops
yesss

roundisfunny
The movie didn't scare me as much as the book (except maybe the crippled sister popping out of the bed). What I found laughable was the young actor playing Gage Creed coming after the mother with that "grimace" on his face. I could just see the director off stage luring him with an animal cracker or something.

I read that Stephen King, while writing "Pet Sematary", actually scared himself when he got to that point in the manuscript, and threw it in the trash until Tabitha convinced him to fish it out and finish it. "Pet Sematary" was the first King book I ever read, and I was hooked right up until "The Regulators". I read "Bag of Bones", though, and I'll still see his movies (though "Hearts in Atlantis" and "Dreamcatcher" left much to be desired movie-wise).

midnightshadow
i didnt really like pet semetry, im a die hard stephen king fan but that didnt do anythin for me, book or film. but the bit where the kid died was really sad.

ladygrim
this movie didn't scare me one bit i just thought it was vile when there was blood ..but it was ruddy scary ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.