Which are your favorite David Cronenberg films?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WindDancer
With the upcoming release of Videodrome on DVD on August. And with two new movies coming up in the next two years. I was wondering which is your favorite films of David Cronenberg?

These are mine in no particular order:

Naked Lunch (1991)
eXistenZ (1999)
Scanners (1981)
Videodrome (1983)
The Fly (1986)

Cinemaddiction
Scanners
The Fly
Spider

im not burlyman
What about Crash stick out tongue

WindDancer
I've always wanted to see Crash, but I never had the chance to sit down and watch it! I heard it was one his most erotic films ever! big grin

Dario Argento
Videodrome
Naked Lunch
Shivers
eXistenZ

WindDancer
I can't believe I forgot the Dead Zone in my list! But then again I'm not much of a fan of Stephen King books.

Patient_Leech
I like A History of Violence and Eastern Promises a lot. I think they're both bloody brilliant. The Fly is of course a classic as well. eXistenZ has Willem Dafoe, but I felt like he was underused. He really should have been a bigger character. Videodrome was interesitng, but I think I found it a bit too baffling. I love Cronenberg's style, though. He's what you call an auteur. I need to see more of his stuff..

Myth
The Fly for me. History of Violence then Eastern Promises follow.

Dead Ringers is also way overlooked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.