spideman's costumes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

techdude50
does any1 have any info about all of spideys costumes, also pictures if you have them.

SpyCspider
www.marveldirectory.com

Extensive bio I think on webshooters and stuff. Besides that, his costume is pretty low quality...spandexy material sewn by Peter himself. The next prominent one would be the symbiote costume, then back to his old outfit. Ben Reilly sported the scarlet spider uniform as well as another one (webshooters out, black spider on chest and shoulders). And Peter actually wore a lotta random stuff too when he had to hide from the law and clear his name. Spider-carnage, cosmic spider-man....etc..

Oh yea, I also had a question...the webbing between his armpits...is that ALWAYS part of his costume or was that only a design from the early stories? I know they dind't have it in the movie or the animated series.

SpyCspider
ok my bad..marveldirectory only has stuff on webshooters....not his costume

Austinzilla
his original costume

Austinzilla
his symbiotic costume

Austinzilla
cosmic costume

Austinzilla
his fantastic four costume

Austinzilla
spiderman 2099

moonwalker741
he wuz part of the fantastic four...haha pretyy funy pic

Austinzilla
not really they just lent him a costume...he tried to become a member of FF but it never really happened...he just stayed their friend and ally

Reborn Again
www.spiderman.com

Austinzilla
what about spiderman.com?

techdude50
sure,thaks, but I wonder if anyone has a picture of spider-pheoinex( I don't care about spelling right now)

Darth Jello
ninja spidey-this is a nickname for an improvised costume spidey had, basically, he got so torn up while fighting typhoid/bloody mary that he tore up strips of one of mj's tube tops and tied them to his costume to hold it together.

Arachnoidfreak
There's also his several alter-egos, Dusk, Ricochet, Prodigy, Hornet, and the best one of all, the Amazing Bag Man!

Doppleganger is really cool too.

Spiderman_RJ
thsoe are not custom for me that alter egos history never existed, althoug i like ricichet one. bag man dont dare u freak mention his name his a living legend, a god if i may say

TheVenomSymbiot
If you to to samruby.com, it has a big archive on Spidey's costumes.

Arachnoidfreak
What the hell are you going on about? Please, use proper grammar so i know what it is you're trying to say.

Amazing Bag Man RULES ALL!

Arachnoidfreak
http://www.samruby.com/Spiderverse/Spiderman/costumeframe.htm

all of his costumes

techdude50
thanks guys.

angiel
i think spidey was a member of a different fantastic four...

flying spiderman
the wolverine
grey hulk
ghost rider

... or is it just me?

techdude50
that was only in the "what if..." storyline

Manowar
he should've stuck with the amazing bag man costume

mr.marvel
spider-venom it occured in the MC2 universe - in Spider-Girl #5

mr.marvel
Blood Spider was created by Taskmaster in Amazing #367.wasn't peter or ben though.

mr.marvel
flipside.also not pater or ben.

mr.marvel
For interest, here's one of the prototypes for the new costume. Some aspects were kept for the final revamp, e.g. the large spider, and the blue fingers on the gloves.
This was shown in the Spider-Man Collector's Preview, from 1994.

mr.marvel
sorry i just had to add this pic of spider-ham/peter porker

mr.marvel
In Peter Parker: Spider-Man #90, Peter enters the Negative Zone - which affects his costume in the indicated fashion. Yeah, this really is Peter Parker, from the main universe, but he's in an alternate universe at this time.

mr.marvel
Another alternate Spidey. This is Spidey from 2020 in an alternate universe, as featured in the Death's Head series.

mr.marvel
In Spectacular #66, Spidey is having a little problem with Electro, and looks for an edge. He cuts apart an old rubber air mattress, and manufactures a shock-proof version of his suit. It lacks most of the markings, and certainly looks rather bulky, but it does the trick in the coming fight.

mr.marvel
electro proof returns

mr.marvel
In Spectacular Spider-Man #206 - Spidey has lost his mask. So he grabs Black Cat's face-pieces so he can get home with his secret identity intact.I dont see how it really helped though.

mr.marvel
In Spectacular Spider-Man #214, Spidey has been shredded by Typhoid Mary.In order to hold his costume together, he ties himself up like some sort of Ninja wannabe. It's hard to imagine that these actually served any sort of useful purpose, but that's what he did. I guess it looked a little cool

mr.marvel
In Spider-Man #89, Spider-Hunt is in full swing. Spidey is public enemy number one, with a price on his head. When ends up with Punisher and Shotgun fighting for the right to be the one to waste him, he doesn't have time for things like sewing his mask back together.
A few strips of webbing do the trick in this case.

mr.marvel
In Peter Parker: Spider-Man (Vol. 2), Peter throws this makeshift outfit over himself as he goes into battle to fight the Green Goblin clone.

FeceMan
Thank you; I share the exact same sentiments.

techdude50
nice

Webslinger 98
royal blue

Arachnoidfreak
Tell me which kind of costume. Dr. Octopus costum? Spiderman/Lizard half breed? the symbiote costume? Spider Phoenix?? Which one????

Spiderman_RJ
thers is a spiderman /lizard half breed?

freezedoom
I like the six arms costume

Arachnoidfreak
Yes, SpiderLizard

Webslinger 98
Ahhh I don't care what costumes anything ya got I guess.Thanks Webslinger 98

Robo-Chocobo
do you also want his different alias outifts, like richochete?

those 5 were so cool.

they modeled after his different aspects, 1 super hero tech based(aka showing peters genius/webshooting invention making)

another had little tech assistens and focused on his spider speed

Spiderman_RJ
where did that happened? i dont recal that, is it one one those what if?

Hostile
no, its not a What If, it actually happened. Something about blood swapping between the Spider and the Lizard.

Arachnoidfreak
just anything huh? I'm about to flood this thread with pictures.

Arachnoidfreak
Alternate Scarlet Spider

Arachnoidfreak
Spider Carnage

Arachnoidfreak
Captain Universe Spiderman

Arachnoidfreak
Octopus Spidey

Arachnoidfreak
Deathlok Spiderman

Arachnoidfreak
Ninja Spidey

Arachnoidfreak
Of course, the Secret Wars costume

Arachnoidfreak
Hornet, one of Parker's 4 alter egos

Arachnoidfreak
Dusk, another one of Parker's alter egos

Arachnoidfreak
Prodigy, another one of Parker's alter egos

Arachnoidfreak
Ricochet, the last of Parker's 4 alter egos

Arachnoidfreak
Scarlet Spider's original

Arachnoidfreak
SpiderPhoenix

Arachnoidfreak
Spiderman Unlimited

Arachnoidfreak
Spider-Hulk

Arachnoidfreak
Spiderman armor

Arachnoidfreak
Spidey Insulated

Arachnoidfreak
A Cooler Spiderman 2099

Arachnoidfreak
and finally, i leave you with a classic costume. Drawn by Greg Capullo, one of the greatest artists ever.

Spiderman_RJ
capullko is great m but he art on spiderman sucked i read the comics

Arachnoidfreak
Impossible, his art never sucks. bad story maybe, but his art is always right on the money.

Venom05
was he the one who made the ultimate spiderman comics if not could someone tell me who made that comic,i mean not made but drew cus no offense but it looks kinda strange...

Robo-Chocobo
what about Tom DeFalco?
He is one of the greatest spidey artist ever.

Venom05
yeah that samruby site kicks ass it has evry cutume he ever wore,evry custume he made by himseelf,evry perosn that avted like him or something like Ben Reilly,all the types of altanate custumes like the Symbiot and bagman and cyborg spidey and nija spidey and etc etc. really good site

Venom05
Mr.Marvel wher are you getting all this info and all these pics,cus even in sam ruby they dident have the one where he geos to fight the green goblin clone thing,so can you tell me the site you got this stuf at,thanks

Robo-Chocobo
THATS GOTTA BE A B**** TO GET OUT OF YOUR HAIR.

freezedoom
With that, he should call himself Gayman

Robo-Chocobo
or transpiderman

Arachnoidfreak
That's Mark Bagley. He's been drawing Spiderman for 10 years. Most of his work is in Amazing Spiderman.

No, he was a writer.

DanZeke25
ArachnoidFreak those pics are great!

Spidey 2211

DanZeke25
Spidercide

Robo-Chocobo
my bad....got my info mixed up....well i guess that means i htink deflaco is the best writer, next to good'ol stan lee aka god.

freezedoom
Spider-Hulk, Spider Lizard are just like
Man Spider expect they're green.

Into the Void
No, SpiderHulk has some KICK ASS super strength, and SpiderLizard is just...kick ass

Robo-Chocobo
i think all varieties of spiderman are cool. especially the one were the secret wars costume didnt pretend to be a costume, he ended up with giant tongue, and he bonded to it, and they killed all those stupid villains.

oh wait that just happened in my head...DAMN IT :<

grey fox
aww wel good try i just wish spidey had stayed bonded with carnage he could have takencontroll and killed all that got in his way

Robo-Chocobo
sorry pal, but that only happened to his clone. he felt like he had it under control, and pete told him to get rid of it. it kept teling him to attack, but he resisted, then finally got rid of it, where it went crawling back to cletus(the dumbass) cassidy

Ironman 66
symbiote is the best costume

hotsauce6548
here ya go, great website, http://www.angelfire.com/myband/skacorps/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.