I want her back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

realworlddreams
thats all there is to it...i cant stand to be without her...iw ant everythign to be the way it was...i dunno how, but i want her in my life agian...down

Yung Wun
messed Who?

GABRIEL05
There there. In the end things always work out for the best.

realworlddreams
my ex

Raven Guardia
well Realworlddreams we all want things we cant have its just the way life is.....I'm sorry I know I sound mean but I'm also upset.

Yuna33
why did you two break-up anyway?

Myth
I feel the same about my ex. I'm with ya bro.

realworlddreams
we broke up because she put no effort into our relationship n i felt neglected...one day she ignored me and i walked away n when she didnt come after me it was over.

Yuna33
that sucks!
is she really worth it?
if she cared, she would have gone after you!

Myth
How long was this relationship? Are you the one that left the girl when she was at a play or something and really busy? Or was that another member here?

Storm
The matter of pride is there also messed erm

Smiling_Sadly
its alright rwd, i no how ya feel! it like they sed, it will work out for the best!

Raven Guardia
I know it hurts but if she dont even care enough about you to come get you and comfort you, forget about her...I know its really hard to forget about somebody you love but you really deserve someone better then her. I mean if she dont care about you that is bull! I'm sure there are many other girls out there who do like you and who would treat you with respect. she is just a loser. you should move on and find sum 1 better smile

BackFire
Obviously she didn't give a damn about you or the relationship. You're better off without her. The feelings you are feeling will pass. And as someone told me shortly after my break up a couple of years ago - One day, you'll look back on this moment in your life, and you will laugh.

Raventheonly
After prom for me it was over... we dated for 3 months stragiht... smiles laughter and understanding.... all of a sudden everything i said seemed to annoy her and everyone else would make her smile like i used to make her... sad She basically treated me like dirt, yet i could never be mad at her... i never understood why she approached me those many months ago to begin with... but i grew to love her and she seemed to grow on me to... but all of a sudden it was over and i still don't know what happened... i just want to be her friend at the least but it seems like all of a sudden she can't stand me anymore.... but i'm so friendly and polite i don't understand.... i have almost no enemies. sad

Smiling_Sadly
crythats so sad!

realworlddreams
yeah, honestly raven, it was pretty similar w/me...after that day when i walked out on her, she said that basically she simply decided that she didnt feel the same way about me anymore, w/no warning or anything...
but you wanna be her friend still, i guess id like to be her friend, but its weird cuz i dont wanna be friends, i wanna be what we were before...
our whole breakup made no sense to me wutsoever...how does somehting so wonderful jus dissappear one day?

Yuna33
you also deserve better, if you don't even know the reason why.
only bad people with serious issues can do something like that to a good person!

drunk_nazgul
You all deserve better! RTO, RWD, RG... I think you're all great people, but maybe there is someone you can love more. I didn't think there was, but then I found someone... We're really good friends. Now that Scott's gone for the summer, I feel sad and unloved, but this guy makes me really happy to be alive after so many attempts at suicide. yes I can look back and laugh. happy

realworlddreams
ok, but she does have serious issues, n i wanted to help her thru some of them....why would you examine a person's flaws to judge them? every;one has flaws, its the things that make them amazing that should be focused on...

i love her for the thigns that she gave me as a person, things ive never felt or experienced before....i wish i could have those feelings w/her again...

drunk_nazgul
This happens to everyone, RWD. cry It's really sad.

Raventheonly
Its really messed up because i told her everything.... i've told no one the things i've told her... and she comforted me ... that was like a month into it and all of a sudden it seemed like she forgot everything we once were.... i've never had a friend like her and i would do anything to make her happy... even break up without a fuss ... even though it goes against everything i feel.... that day was like lossing a piece of myself. Yet her hostility grows every passing day... everytime i cross her path.

Yuna33
yeah, but is it really worth the trouble?
this is just my opinion, but i'd let her decide.
if she wants nothing to do with me, her loss.
i would, of course, be sad, but mov on.
when she makes up her mind, she'll come back!

Raventheonly
i guess i am just a different person eventhough we seemed quite similar at first. everytime i was with her i remembered everything we did at all times and today was just building on those acts...

drunk_nazgul
Whoa... that I can't understand. confused Maybe you've tried too hard.
I don't know. I would NEVER treat a guy like this, especially a nice one like you. sad

Raventheonly
i did let her decide... but she treats me far more horribly now, almost like she expected me to beg her not to leave. i will not grovel ... i will do anything but that i guess.

drunk_nazgul
She sounds like she needs to get over it. You're the one who's being treated badly.

Yuna33
and she's not worth your time!
no one with at least the slightest amount of
sanity would do something like that to a nice
person such as yourselves!

Raventheonly
it seems like that because it seems to hurt her to see me. she looks the other way or puts on shades when i'm around, yet i can feel her watching me when i turn the other way. I don't like anyone feeling uncomfortable when i'm around... thats why i ask "whats wrong?" sad maybe i'm too nice... so shoot me... anyone who can't deal with kindness has problems.

Yuna33
wow!
she has some issues!
WHO PUTS ON SHADES WHEN YOU TALK TO SOMEONE!?
what a b!tch!
that is one messed up person!
r u sure you did nothing to upset her?
maybe a rumor was spread about you that got her upset?
i can't dream of someone like that!?

realworlddreams
i always take shades off when im talkin to sumone, unless its very casual...but usually i want them to see my eyes...

Raven Guardia
awwwwww *hugs* sad

Royal_Knight
don't worry there are plenty of more females out there

Yuna33
many more fish in the sea!

Myth
But he doesn't want fish, he wants her. sad

pixie1
we should get him a rod and sit him next to a pond yes

Myth
BUT HE DOESN'T WANT FISH! mad

realworlddreams
lol...

Raven Guardia
it hurts to loose the one you care about...it makes you feel empty and depressed I feel for you

realworlddreams
me n her an about 6 of our friends hung out today...it wasnt too odd...damn shes so beautiful tho, i think i was watchin her too much stick out tongue

Yuna33
it'll be fine though!
there will be rough times but they will get better!
just enjoy life to the fullest!

Myth
My ex wanted me to meet her new bf so I can see that he's not a bad guy. I told her no. I don't think I could handle it.

realworlddreams
nah, if she gets a new bf ima break down completely...i wont wanna have anythin to do w/her then, but as long as shes single its fine...
its like the song, i want it all, or nothing at all...if theres no chance w/her i dont wanna know her anymore

Raventheonly
I just hope mine finds peace.

Myth
I felt that way but thats not how it worked. I want her in my life as much as she'll let me be even if its just enough to make me depressed. sad
Its sad that I still feel like something should turn around and we should get back together but she's been dating this guy for like 6 months now.

realworlddreams
uh...thats very depressing myth...

Myth
It is. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.