I also got my first citation yesterday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I was at the pool with my girlfriend and two of her friends and i drove my new car which doesnt have a sticker on it yet for my city because i just got the car. so I came out of the pool and went to my car and i got a ticket on the windshield for not having a city sticker. I got all pissed off then i got home my dad called me to tell me something and i told him about the ticket and told him to call the chief of police which is our frined and get it revoke. a half hour later the ticket was revoked and my grandfather wanted to find the cop that gave me the ticket so he can get him in trouble. I luv being known stick out tongue

Raven Guardia
lol.....you got lucky

BackFire
You can't really blame the cop, he was just doing his job. He didn't know your car was new. Old people always want to get people in trouble even if they didn't do anything wrong.

DeNiro
naw not really the first time my dad got a ticket it was a speeding ticket and he just followed the cop to the station walked up to the dept cheif handed it to him and then he just threw it away and had a cup of coffee with him and left. thats how good f friends we are with the cops in my town.

Raven Guardia
BF > you are right about the old people that is how my grandma was before she died....god she was funny....I miss her.

BackFire
I remember when I was working at blockbuster, some old man came in and wanted to rent a movie on his daughters account. But he kept giving me a name that wasn't in the system. And he spelled it out for me and I typed it exactly as he spelled it, but still nothing came up. So the manager came over and tried some different variations of the spelling and finally got it right and got her account. Then the old man looked at me and with his old, crusty lips and was like "when I was the deputy sherrif we used to lock up incompetant people like you". And I was like "it's not my fault you don't know how to spell your daughters last name, buddy". He got all mad and left. Stupid old piece of crap.

I hate the mentality of old people instantly deserving respect, no matter how stupid or annoying they may be. Like just because their skins screwed up they instantly deserve something that everyone else has to actually earn.

Raven Guardia
omg laughing out loud thats funny. laughing

my gram she was spunky she would tell everybody and anybody off...I had to try not to laugh....old people can funny sum times

BackFire
Unless you're the one dealing with them, then they become a huge annoyance.

DeNiro
Well I bet it was a ****ing rent a cop / cadat cop because the cops in my town have better things to do then write out stickers for that pointless crap. but my grandpa can be a annoyance and such be he mostly just yells or swears at some people not really gets them in trouble he doesnt want respect he just gets pissed off to easily. and no one can mess with his grandson stick out tongue but ne way that cop should have known it was a new car by my temporay liscenes plates.

Blind-Enemy
what car do you drive D?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.