America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Onyx
what a wonderful country with such a smart president

ehem i belive he did say this once:
"rarely is the question asked : is our children learning"

aaah what a smart chimp he is happy

Lydia
wut???

Ellen
i dunno

Linkalicious
That's not even the start of it.

I heard on the radio today, that some company is producing a CD with over an hours worth of dumbass comments made by our current president. It's some god awful stupid stuff.

Fire
I want it, link can you get a copy and mail it to belgium?

Darth Revan
laughing I'm going to buy that when it comes out laughing

Corlindel
I WANT IT!!!! eek!

Darth Revan
http://www.darkeye.net/~fredrik/fun/bush_one_ring_to_rule_them_all.jpg

lil bitchiness
haha!! laughing out loud

Corlindel

ABE LINCOLN
there's two entire books out in stores about things like that, called "Bushisms", I believe laughing out loud

Korri
lmao

Linkalicious
yah. They are called Bushisms.

If I somehow manage to get the CD somehow. I'll probably throw all the tracks in a .zip and try to send a copy over MSN. Wonder if that would work. Is there a limit on the file size you can send over messenger? confused

ABE LINCOLN
I dunno messed I don't send things over MSN too often

frodo_dude
abe where r u from?

ABE LINCOLN
the US blink

lil bitchiness
OMG!!! laughing out loud

Korri
lol

Trinity_Matrix
I definitely will buy that Bush is a moron CD...yes

laughing out loud my little 2 and half year old sister just pointed at a picture of Bush and said "That's a fake!"

My math teacher from last year showed me and my friend the picture of Bush with the One Ring and said "The fellowship has failed; the One Ring has fallen into the hands of evil" big grin

Darth Revan
laughing I take it your math teacher is a fellow LOTR nerd? big grin

Trinity_Matrix
But of course!

Raven Guardia
ugh! I cant stand bush......I hope he dont re-elected....if the majority vote comes from people who were around during Vietnam he wont get re-elected because this whole war on terror and the middle east is turning out to be like another Vietnam....lets hope this November he will be saying bye

sniper
you'd rather e stuck with kerry?

drunk_nazgul
"Our Americans will be the most educated Americans in the world."

Yep. Smart. >.<

Raven Guardia
actaually yes...at least he fought in Vietnam...their is no record of bush even being there in Vietnam when he was suppose to be...( sorry I'm hung on Vietnam because that is what this war is turning out to be...even then old foke say that)

drunk_nazgul
I don't know who I want to be stuck with. It would be cool if a member here ran for prez. yes Freedom for KMC! usaflag

Yes, Vietnam is a big issue for this election, and some candidates are shying away from that subject. confused

sniper
kerry was anti vietnam, and bush was there

Raven Guardia
I will run for president!!! laughing out loud evil face

but yes...I think maybe some candidates may have a gulity past

sniper
well, there's still the whole "gotta be over 35" thing

drunk_nazgul
We're all over 12. So we've got a good chance of living that long.
I'll be here until I'm 40! eek!

Raven Guardia
hmmm I dont know ....I just pray bush dont get it .....he spends a LOT of money on this stupid war..I just wish he would bring our troops home...I mean its like they really want us over there and once we live the same sh!t will happen again its a war with out a cause its just a
us-less waste of lives

drunk_nazgul
Patriotism is everywhere. The big part is over. Yeah, I think it's a waste.

Raven Guardia
bush > chair furious blowup

Súro
i hope bush is re-elected!!!

i mean if ww3 is going to start up
i want to go in it with him!
would be hilarious.

silly man he is!

my cousin is a drummer- we went to a drum shop, and the owner has a calender-365 different bushisms.

Raven Guardia
yes well bush going with WW3 would be cool but another WW3 would cause major problems and I'm thinking there will be another depression Vietnam or WW3 no good at all....but no I dont want him as pres you dont have to put up with him if gets re-elected,I do...I will leave the country smokin'

Súro
well ww3 will happen.

and i think i can predict the sides rather easily

but anyway enough of teh war talk-
war is not the answer-because nobody asked the question.

but i dont want this incredibly funny man to be left out of the limelight.

you know those scooter type things-with two wheels- Justin Timberlake rode on in the mtv movie awards 2003

that NOBODY can fall off.

this man fell off.

Raven Guardia
LOL of course its justin timberlake...I hate that *** (no offense to anyone)

sniper
he really seems it

Súro
no i mean bush fell off it.

i mean if Trousersnake canride one it cant be hard

Raven Guardia
suro > btw you are making me scared embarrasment by saying WW3 well happen we all no it will but if it does it will be the end I fear what with all the nucs and advanced technology we have.

Raven Guardia
yeah well then again IT IS bush roll eyes (sarcastic) ....I would love to slap bush across his face.

MC Mike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.