Your Comic Counter-Parts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-Menfan2003
If you had the power to transform into any 6 comic characters anytime you wanted, who would you choose? I'd choose:

1) Doomsday

2) Bane

3) Onslaught

4) Killer Croc

5) Imperiex

6) Batman

What about you guys?

Herr Logan
1) Spider-Man

2) Superman

3) Nightcrawler

4) The Beast

5) Iceman

6) Wolverine

Most of these I'd become for functional reasons (transportation, academic success, staying cool in the summertime). Wolverine I'd be because it suits me, and Spider-Man's powers are the coolest one could ever wish for.

kal-el
Here's mine.
1) superman:Of course for the strength, speed and flight but mainly the look on peoples faces when they try to shoot me.
2)DareDevil: To experience the world without sight, and have complete awareness of my surroundings through smell, sound, touch and taste. To have perfect balance and co-ordination/gymnastic/acrobatic/pugilistic ability and to tell when others are lying.And to no know fear at all.
3)Spiderman: For the cool powers and the art of web-swinging, jumping far and having super reactions and gymnastic/acrobatic prowess. the freedom of NY city.
4)Wolverine:Healing from any wound is so cool. Having a deadly weapon always on hand(claws)
5)Colossus:To be made of steel and be super-strong.
6)Hulk:to totally let go and express my rage!!!!!!!!!

VENOMfan
1: Venom
2: Juggernuat
3: Dr.Doom
4: Green Goblin((he's hilarious))
5: Deadpool
6: Captain America

Viper
1. Superman
2. Spider-Man
3. Magneto
4. Batman
5. Mystique
6. Professor X

Gregory
If I could transform into any caracter I wanted? Hm...

Martian Manhunter: Speed, strength, flight, invisibility, and telepathy. Just stay away from open flames.

Plastic Man: Personality-wise, he's almost my polar opposite, but what an incredably cool power.

Zatanna: I mean, she can do magic by giving commands backwards. How cool is that? Plus, once I transformed, I could use the opportunity to see her nak...um, I mean....moving on...

Batman: Because he's, you know, Batman.

Green Lantern: The ability to do anything I can imagine? Gimme.

Flash: Even faster than Superman! It seems as if I never have enough time, so this would be a blessing.

LeAtHerRFace
Superman
Wolverine
Magneto
Venom
Spiderman
Batman

Spawnie
Spawn - gives out lots of options
Guyver - guyver suit big grin nothing more cool
Darkness - the power of the dark, shadow, very immansive
Venom - another symbiote, very nice powers with this one
Wolverine - all time favorite
Iceman - killer power with this one

eleveninches
Magneto
Wolverine
Thanos
Gambit
Genis

eleveninches
( and Dr doom)

Lord Ryugen
Spiderman
Ironman
Juggernaught
Onslaught
Nightcrawler
Captin Marvel

Jason420
Spider-Man
Superman
Batman
Juggernaut
Nightcrawler
Mystique

Magee
Thanos (with infinity gauntlet)
Galactus
Superman - prime
flash
Onslaught
Jean Grey evil face evil face wonder why?? eh eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.