Ouchies! ew!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Last night when I was bouncing on the trampoline I did a back-flip and slipped off, my knee got caught on this wire thing and it ripped ALL of the skin off on my knee and blood was everywhere so I went to the hospital and got it bandaged, and now I have crutches, eeh god it hurt!! I looked under the bandage today and it was all red and gooey and gross.

Machete_guy
Really
Owchblink
hope u feel better laterbig grin

Freddy_vs_Jason
Thanks Mg, but it's still quiet sore.

Myth
So it didn't go deep but ripped off a lot of skin? Damn those sting.

Lydia
yay crutches!!!my sis broked her leg at skool! she gots a purple cast and she got crutches too! laughing out loud

Freddy_vs_Jason
Crutches aren't that great......but Myth is was pretty deep, you could almost see the muscle, un-fourtuntly for my dad he had to take the skin of the wire sick the area that has skin missing is about the size of the palm of your hand.

Miss_Janey
awwww poor u. hope it heals quickly. my nan scalded all of the skin off the top of her leg. that was really nasty, good job i'm a first aider!

Myth
But they didn't give you stitches?

bawax
for a second i was going to compare my getting a kick in the nads to your knee but i think yours was alot worse somehow

WindDancer
I seen something similar on America's funniest home videos. Is quite funny watching people bounce off a trampoline (but I'm not laughing at your pain)

Darth Revan
I don't think they can if there's that much skin missing...

BarmyBrummie
ew sick

frodo_dude
too bad u didn't die... just kidddin' i hope u feel better...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.