Urgh!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Yesterday in science, before we went in I saw my science teacher pick his nose! sick

and then he handed out the tests and rubbed his finger all over it! and me and my friends were like ew gross! so we spent a while trying to flip the test over with pens so we didn't have to touch it, has any teachers done gross stuff like that before?

Myth
eat

wuTa
we caught one of my teachers doin coke...he was a rumored to do drugs but one day we walked in and he had white powder on his mustache and his left eye was dialated

Lydia
a teacher at my old school put on a costume for the production.wots gross about that is that it was a mermaid outfit (bra,tail,etc.)for an eleven year old

by the way did i mention this is a guy i'm talking about? sick

crazy_c
My teacher in fourth class used to walk around with her hands down her pance and she picked her nose too. confused She wiped it on the wall... no expression

Lydia
my P.E. teacher (this is a guy) shaves his legs

Freddy_vs_Jason
My P.E teacher does the same thing, maybe we have the same P.E teacher stick out tongue

Lydia
wots his name?

Aqua
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.