wat do u think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lizeard009
ok i dont know if it is just me or not but i went to see the third movie and i think that it was kind of disapointing i mean im not saying that it wasnt a great movie b/c the actual movie itself was wonderful with the graphics and the chacters but the director changed alot from the book like they left out alot of stuff like the thing about lupin sirus james and peter all being the ones who made the map and they changed alot of stuff around like the firebolt, just stuff like that..... so anyways tell me wat u think of the movie id like to hear wat other ppl think.

Unicor777
there was another thread on POA, please post there !!!

Any one !! Get tthe mod to close this thread

frodo_dude
yeah!! mad

Elondra
I think this should be closed.

lizeard009
damn ppl i didnt know that there were alot of posts about it srry.... miffed messed

frodo_dude
mayb i overeacted but see at the beggining of the thread, POA official movie discussion

Tassie
Mergeness...

OFFICIAL: POA MOVIE DISCUSSION: How was the movie?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f44/t295518.html

Lizeard009, we didn't mean to offend you or anything, but PLEASE search for a topic, before starting a thread.

The situation is out of control, now.. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.