Batgirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CrazyEyes
What does everyone think about Batgirl? She is my favourite Batman character ever. I just love the way she looks in action and has one of the most complex histories in the Batman family. The new Batgirl, Cassandra Cain, is the best Batgirl. I just love it how she didn't know how to speak at the begining, but an encounter with a Metahuman changed all that and how she's learning. The costume is also great. The 1st Batgirl, now known as The Oracle, is also good, and it's good to see the old Batgirl teaching the new one. Let's hope we see her in some more intresting storylines. I just wish she was in Hush, but maybe she'll be in the sequal...

SpyCspider
yea why wasn't she in Hush? Was she written doing something else in another story?

abnicirici
I never heard of Cassandra Cain, who is she!

punkyhermy
i hate the animated batgirl even though i love oracle.no not this batgirl exactly...i haven't seen her in action

Gregory
She's Batgirl. Well, you probably guessed that by the context. Cassandra Cain was trained for combat from birth by her father, the assassin David Cain. She learned to read people's body language, but never learned how to speak. She was so traumatized by her first kill that she ran away, ending up in No Man's Land, where Oracle recruited her. She eventually learned to speak thanks to an encouter with some sort of meta, which I personally think was a complete cop-out.

To answer the original question, I like Batgirl, although I don't read her comic. I guess you could say I'm a casual fan.

Joker1237
Cain is a great Batgirl, the best by far, I did read her comic with the Joker, great story

She free the Joker from Arkham, Just to see if she was better than the 1st Batgirl.

Batman says to Oracle, "If we interfear that never goes away" You started this, She ends it, One way or the other".

After Cain beats the Joker, Batman says "This never happens again, They will be making rounds by his cell in 12 min, get him back in 10.

It was a great story. I did love how Cain said Barb was the better Batgirl in the end.

punkyhermy
hehe barb IS

Prue-san
I like Catgirl, she and Robin would make a great couplE!!! ^______^(and Batman & Catwoman too ^^)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.