Survay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

siruslover
Survey. Ok I'm not sure if there our other one like this out there but I'm taking a try. What is you favorite mystical creature???????? Mines a dragon. Happy Dance Happy Dance big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance

frodo_dude
mine's a a a dunno

Tassie
hey, I've never heard of an "a dunno" eek! What kind of creature is it!! stick out tongue

siruslover
LOL laughing laughing out loud laughing Happy Dance

frodo_dude
oh it's a very very rare creature

siruslover
Oh really Prove it!!! LOL

Tassie
I wanna see!!! stick out tongue

siruslover
Me 2!! stick out tongue

plenTpak52
shut up...please

frodo_dude
ppl i will send u a pic of a "dunno" wait

*Georgina_A*
no expression

frodo_dude
here's the pic

frodo_dude
lol

airangel
get back on topic....... big grin

frodo_dude
ariangel don't u think a dunno is very cute?

siruslover
I think it's so cute!!! LOL laughing out loud happy laughing

Phoenix
pokey

bad, bad HP obsessives! stay on topic! big grin

mine would be a niffler!

Darinda
i love fairyies..i even have a fairy garden..honest!

Darinda
srry bout spellin'

LemonBrown
Mine would be a hobbit laughing out loud

Sike I hate hobbits

I havn't read the books in a while actually i plan on re-reading reading them soon. My favorite would be either a broom or a dragon.

Do brooms count. I know this sounds like i must be retarded but they sort of act like they have a mind of there own.

MrFluffNPuff
wolves

siruslover
Well mines a Dragon!!! Happy Dance

Raventheonly
A Beholder ... there so cute evil face

but really a dragon.

Raventheonly
Beholder if anyone doesn't know what it is:

frodo_dude
please! a dunno is the cutest one LOL

siruslover
There both adorible! But Dragons still rox!

Joy2dWorld
mine's definitely mermaids!

but a demiguise is also cute-- HP Lexicon says their fur is used to make Invisibility Cloaks! Saw a pic of it, looks like a gibbon/monkey.

Raventheonly
So are the skin of Nymphs used to make beauty cloaks evil face

plenTpak52
sorry

Daisy Duke
i like hippogriffs happy and dragons

celestial_moon
phoenixes

danagrint
dragon

gshkris7272
i love hippogriff?? and dragons=)

danagrint
and Buckbeak

dansdaman
i would agree with ya'll if i wasnt so damn addicted to horses...sorry, but mines a unicorn

HPRox90
I love hippogriffs!!!

dansdaman
velho

danagrint
wow... violent

The Phantom
Originally posted by LemonBrown
Mine would be a hobbit laughing out loud

Sike I hate hobbits

I havn't read the books in a while actually i plan on re-reading reading them soon. My favorite would be either a broom or a dragon.

Do brooms count. I know this sounds like i must be retarded but they sort of act like they have a mind of there own. A... broom? lol. Mine is either a griffin or a dragon.... or elf....... one of the three....

ILuvJoeyN'Kevin
r u guys all nutsy coo-koo?!?! haha jk dude Fluffy ROX MY SOX!!! and Cornish Pixies are sooooo cute!!! oh but Grindylows are cool...and Selkies...ooh and Druidess Cliodna...and Nagini, but he's kinda mean cuz he keeps Voldemort alive, but he's still cool! and ooh ooh!!! Kappas!!! oh yeah! Omg Firenze ROX too!! and Hedwig is soooooo adorable! but would she count? cuz she was actually a Queen a long time ago! and Hippogriff's and Veela's are awsome too! But Aragog is so cool, but I don't really like spiders but that's ok! Oh and Trolls are cool too...ok well those are my favorites!! haha yes

Happy Dancexoxo-MollzHappy Dance
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.