OMGOSH this person made awesome lotr videos!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OrliNElijahsGrl
you guys have got to see this site and see these videos!!!
martoufmarty.topcities.co...rings.html

someone made tons of lotr videos, with music and its absoulutly brilliant and awesome, i love the Numb one, its a brilliant video, all the scenes from the movies goes very incredible with the music!!!!! ahh you guys would love these videos, they are awesome!

Exa
cool big grin
erm can you post the whole address?

OrliNElijahsGrl
Ohhh sorry, i dont know why it didnt post the whole address

lemme try again

http://martoufmarty.topcities.com/lordrings.html

sauron
yeah i dont know what im taking out or putting in!

OrliNElijahsGrl
there yay!! now its working!!

hehe sorry about that, i guess i copy and pasted half of the link

LOL ive been drinking the LOTR water again

Kitoky
darn it it's a WinnZip drive.....grrrrrrrrrrrr

OrliNElijahsGrl
awwww :-( i really want you to see those videos, they are great!!! all i have to say is WOW to the person who made them

I made a LOTR trilogy tribute movie on my windows movie maker, its really really awesome, very sad, but very good

shadowy_blue
Excellent site OrliNElijahsGr! big grin

This is also a great LOTR video site. big grin

http://www.stykera.com/hm/karl/musicvids/index3.htm

OrliNElijahsGrl
omg awesome!!! im checking it out now!!! if you like to see my lotr trilogy tribute movie i made, you can IM me on AIM- OrliNLijsGrl and i can send it with direct connect, or you can message me on [email protected] and i can send it, or you can add me on yahoo [email protected] and i can send it, OR i can email it to you as a attachment, the people who have seen it so far have commented on it greatly saying its amazing, and i agree, its really good and i worked very hard on it, its really sad, so i recommend having tissues close by!

OrliNElijahsGrl
thanks by the way!

OrliNElijahsGrl
OH MY GOSH!!!! HOW DID THEY GET ALL THOSE CLIPS FROM ROTK! BLESS THEIR HEART!! they have sooooo helped my return of the king withdrawls, AHHH seeing those clips from rotk, the cracks of doom, leggy taking down the oliphaunt, eowyn kicking ass and fighting the witchking, everything, BLESSED THAT WAS AWESOME!

OrliNElijahsGrl
Ahhh sadly rotk isnt playing at my theatre, so im having major rotk withdrawls, im trying to help it by listening to the soundtrack and see every little clip thats been posted from the movie! Ahhh that was awesome, that just made my day!!!!!!!!

OrliNElijahsGrl
*Ahhh sadly rotk isnt playing at my theatre anymore*

i made a typo

Isilcal
sadit wont let me watch the videos...no hmm...

OrliNElijahsGrl
awwwww :-( im sorry, for which site, the one i posted or the one shadowy blue posted

omg..i love this person for putting so many clips from rotk, im so happy, its making my day and helping my rotk withdrawls, i cant wait till it comes out to buy

HOLY MOTHER...LEGOLAS WALKING INTO FRODOS ROOM LOOKING ABSOULUTLY GORGOUS!!!!!!! *shrieks*

muse5
ahhh, it's so slow, i'm dying here!!!

Isilcal
The one you postedbig grinsad

martoufmarty
Hi, I'm Martouf Marty the person who made those videos.

Thanks for your nice comments.

Just thought I'd let you know that my site had moved a while ago. But, I cannot seem to be able to post links lol.

Unfortunately all my LOTR vids are currently off-line.

I'd put them back online, but I haven't been able to update my site. Not out of lack of content, but out of lack of... ability.

When I can, I'll put them back online.

I also plan to get back into the LOTR vidding realm soon smile

Smodden
Dude! You Rock...How did you hear about us???

Aww...Please, please, please put the the vids back online somewheresad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.