Punch Bug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyclops
What rules do you play by? I have heard so many different versions of it.

For those who do not know... A Volkswagen Bettle is a punch bug.

This is how I play:

1) You see a punch bug, you call the colour and then punch whom-so-ever you wish. Example: "Punch Bug Green."

2) If it is a convertable, that is worth two.

3) You DO NOT have to say no punch backs. To re-using a punch bug, it must be adleast 1 hour later.

4) Only physical, life size bugs are valid. Pictures, images on a screen, models, etc, are not.

5) Invalid colour-calling results in a two-punch penalty from the person you hit.

I think that covers it for mine, and my friends.

Cyclops
laughing

MC Mike
I used to play that for about a...

minute. no expression

stick out tongue I used to play that a lot actually, don't anymore. erm

shellie
yes same rules apply where we r though i never heard of rule #2 . i like it though . its now added to r's . thanx cy

Cyclops
No prob. I just cannot believe this thread is dying!

MC Mike
hang

Lianslo
I play this game sometimes...but i call it slug bug....and we play by saying "SLUG BUG!" and then counting to ten...and if the other person can't say the color by the time you get to ten you can "slug" them! smile

the Vee
never played this.. although we do have a yellow car thing.. any yellow car you shout 'yellow car' eek! and punch, hehe

cLoVi€
blink

VENOMfanFAN
Yellow Car? That would be so easy though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.