Crushes!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AbercrombieGrl8
Hello, Tell us about ur crush! I have crushes on two guys there codenames are Porcupin and the other one is Ceaser..It knoe its weird....Don't be shy tell us. smile

silver_tears
Codenames confused

Like from here you mean? What the f**k?

VallejoKid707
I have the biggest crush and a girl named Adriana.

Black Onyx
the silent skater i dont like you type happy

sniper
my crush wants to fu<k me smile

Black Onyx
really

sniper
yep, no joke

Black Onyx
wow have you

sniper
no

Black Onyx
why not

sniper
opportunity, mostly. we've been together for a year & 8 months, and we really want to

Black Onyx
oh

sniper
that & the pill taking its damn sweet time to kick in

lil bitchiness
My crush is very popular and very sexy cool

sniper
is he also on your sig?

Black Onyx
oooooohhh

what about rubber

sniper
i dunno, im leaving things up to her, it's a bigger deal for her, but probably, i just dont have any right now

Black Onyx
oh ok happy

The Ones
ive got a crush but she dont like me (as i know)

sniper
roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Ones
what are you doing?

sniper
*was respondng to onyx*

Raven Guardia
I dont know if my crush is popular but he is very smart and sweet and I love him and his name is on my sig

sniper
i've seen 2 or 3 posts by him

Raven Guardia
well sniper he use to be on the time but he is busy studing for finals he should be back after school is over

ABE LINCOLN
hockey horror laughing out loud

almost everything I say that he sees, he follows with "lmao" laughing out loud what a nut

sniper
ok, i'd like to meet the guy who claims the wild raven big grin

Raven Guardia
hehehehehhe....HH is great!! I love him love

Ellen
i've got a crush he is sweet, smart and cute but many girls like him! mad sad miffed but ilove him love

AbercrombieGrl8
Oh..The codenames for ma crushes go to ma skool...

steely balls
whats up with the popular options...i would hate to be the guy that just goes out with popular girls or have a certain desire for a specific girl i have a variety of tastes but if i had to chose it would be cute preppy popular

Fallen Jedi
its more than just a crush. much more. he's great. he makes my heart race and i WANT him so bad.

Yuna33
head over heels in love maybe....

mouth
the guy i fancy.. is HOT (alessandro nesta's twin)
and everyone likes him..
he's sporty - a footballer and is BUILT..
he knows i fancy him - i told him so face to face which was hard, but for the better

realworlddreams
i had a crush on my ex twice n she had one on me for a while, n then we got together n it was great, n now we're broken up...
i dont have a crush on her, i love her, but she doesnt love me back...depressing...
im lookin around for other girls tho too...i have no problem w/rebound girls stick out tongue

AbercrombieGrl8
Hello all,
Love is a very good thing...love
But if you get ur feelings hurterm
Just rub it off.
You ll alwayd find someone who loves you for who you are..
Good luck..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.