For those who seen the first Movie!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abnicirici
When I watched the first one, it was amazing and I think that the second one will be too. But at the end of the first movie, when Peter told Mary Jane that he wanted to be friends with her and she was sad about, then I screamed "YOU IDIOT" and then I realized why he did it: He wanted to protected her, so he decided that he couldn't have a relationship with her because of his other responsibilities. I think that MJ knew about it and decided to try moving on!

Spiderman_RJ
youre wrong. she suspected that pete was spiderman that all.they left it hanging for a second movie

Austinzilla
that was his thinking but MJ doesnt "move on"...as you SHOULD see in the previews, she still loves him and can see he does too...

they end up marrying so...neither one of them move on...they try to but it never happens

Freddy_vs_Jason
I agree with Spiderman RJ, its obvious that MJ is suspicious, she doesn't FULLY think hes Spidey but probably thinking "hang on, somethings not right here."

Austinzilla
oooooooooo well of course she suspects hes hiding something from her, yes, but i dont think shes put 2 and 2 together to realize Peter is Spidey

bigp
She begins to suspect Peter is Spider-Man in the first movie at the end when they breifly kiss. To MJ, the kiss is similar to the one she had with Spider-Man when he was hanging in the alley. This whole storyline will be carried on in the second movie.

badsymbiote
It takes her a little while--MJ isn't always the "brightest crayon in the box"--any other woman in the world would have been able to identify him by his voice, build and his scent.

Zephonim
In the second movie we'll see that her relationship with John Jameson is almost to spite Peter. She agrees to marry him after a fight with Peter. She only wants Pete, but figures that she needs to make him jealous so that he will come around.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.