Spiders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordMortis
Heh i know many ppl are afraid of spiders, but i love em and decided to try figure out why more than half the worlds population ar afraid of them. So if anyone here is afraid of spiders, tell me why lol :P
One theory i came up with (a very improbable one but still possible wink) is that spiders are not native to this planet. They are unlike any other creature on this planet and seem to have sprung out of nowhere. Most ppl seem to be afraid of things that are very different to them (heck i have a fear of aliens and i haven't met one yet lol >.&ltwink.

Rogue Jedi
i just squished a spider.

Tassie
they're hairy, they have these eight beady little eyes which just stare at you no expression Then they crawl with their eight, sickening legs, and they cling onto the walls and ceilings and you never know where they might turn up messed sick

I HATE spiders messed

Jeremy should know roll eyes (sarcastic)

VallejoKid707
You know in your lifetime you swollow 8 spiders during your sleep

Darth Revan
I love spiders, they're so damn cute happy

Tarantulas especially love I can't help it... They remind me of little mice or hamsters or something...

Oh and those little guys that jump everywhere love

There are some that creep me out but for the most part I love 'em

Raventheonly
Spiders are preditors that dwell in darkness... man is intunely afraid of what the cannot see and the darkness is one of them.. anything that comes out at night and kills things so that they can eat by capturing them and waiting, basically something like a serial killer, is quite scary.
Truely i respect far more then fear the spider due to its many specieses that have neurotoxins that can kill a person with one bite.

Rogue Jedi
evil little eight legged freaks.

Tassie
I heard that... What if small spiders creep into your mouth at night messed

Rogue Jedi
what about dust mites? man, freaky!!!!

Matrix_Neo
Neo drives in with his ferrari.

Rogue Jedi
*watches as neo runs over spiders*

Agent Elrond
Shelob vs. Aragog

who would win?

Darth Revan
Shelob, hands down.

drunk_nazgul
sick Oh, GOD! sick

I don't know why, spiders just scare me more than snakes. Legs everywhere. messed

Darth Revan
Snakes are also cute love

Raventheonly
snakes are cool.

ABE LINCOLN
Spiders are so cute love

Rogue Jedi
spiders are freaky.

Trinity_Matrix
Uhh...yeah.

I don't like spiders, they creep me out. But you know what's really creepy? Centipedes. They scare the hell out of me *hides*

Clark_Kent
damn those tiny bastards with thin black legs, them no-face vampires with fangs...cyclops with 8 eyes..a million times sneaking through my house with no immagrant pass...

Raven Guardia
you there is already a thread about spiders....next time search so no extra threads dont take up space okay wink

Lianslo
laughing out loudcoudln't have said it better myself smile

my fave quote about spiders is.....
"Spiders!...spiders!...they want me to tap dance! I don't wanna tap dance!"
"You tell those spiders Ron!"
"Ok, i'll tell them....*snores*"

SessomaruLover1
I LOVED THAT QUOTE! That's from HP3 right? That was really funny. Spiders don't scare me. I don't see why I should be scared of the freaking puny, pathetic, stupid, hairy, eight legged, little freaks. If one gets in my way it's just a reaction that I squish it.

LoneWolf
Uhh spiders... messed *shudders* They scare the heck outta me. All hairy with too many legs and eyes... mad They look awful... Ahh, even the smaller ones are amazingly terrifying... I dunno, I keep telling myself it's so stupid to be scared of summat so much smaller than me but I still run, freaked out, when I cross one confused

Now, snakes love... I love them happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.