what player will shine at euro 2004?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dean7879
who will shine?i think rooney will

G.P
hope Rooney will...

dean7879
he better..the grunt

lil bitchiness
Where is Del Piero on the poll What the f**k?

Owen might shine, Del Piero will deffinitivly, so will Zidane. Francesco Toldo is one of my fave, so he might shine as a goal keeper stick out tongue Oliver Khan is playing for Germany, and hes great too.

There will be more that will shine, but these are my firm guesses.

Fire
I hope Del Piero and Zidane do, they're awesome to watch

btw it's Van Der Vaart stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Im persuming its a player from Belgium....

Never heard of him stick out tongue

Fire
no he's a dutch player he plays for Ajax one of their new "talents"

lil bitchiness
Ajax were good....a while back. I havent followed them in a whiiile.

G.P
or maybe Totti. Or Henry. Or Cristiano Ronaldo....What the hell is the point of this poll ?

dean7879
WHAT IS THE POINT OF ANY POLL?

dave123
Henry.... he just.... IS

G.P
My point, Dean, is to explain that during the competion, there will be approx. 17*11=187 players playing (sorry for the repetition), so reducing half of the best players of the world in a 10-name list is a bit....awkward...It's nothing personal...

amity75
Even as a GLasgow Rangers fan I hope Henrik Larsson turns it on.

Kes
Well Totti wont. Unless Italy goes really far and Totti becomes man of the game. Doubt it, he looked out of shape.
Probably Rooney cos he's young and has became the youngest player (or so they say...isnt Cristiano younger then him?!blink )to score in a competition like this. And he has a temper. Cristiano Ronaldo if the coach puts him from the start. Zidane is already a big name, no point in going over it again. Same for Beckham. So far havent seen Del Piero play well. Owen is overrated. Larsson if he keeps scoring like that LOL
Henry...maybe make him more of an international name. He's famous but not all over the place.

Ushgarak
Ronaldo is 19, Kes. Rooney 18.

Kes
Ok. I thought he was 17/18. But you're right he was 17 when he started in Sporting.

Corlindel
Sporting love

Kes
roll eyes (sarcastic)
Well Rooney did good. He's more expensive now, hope he he doesnt make the same mistake Owen did which was stay in Liverpool.He should go to a big team. Not the youngest player to score thou.
Ricardo Carvalho is getting a lot of attention.

Kes
Oh by the way I know Rooney plays for Everton.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.