Sam's goodbye pm towards me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Hey D,

Its been great the last few months getting to know you. I mean I cant belive this stuff came up and I have to go back home one more time before i permanently move to England. But I have to see family first. I wish there was someway to keep posting but hey all I can say is how much I will miss everyone at KMC especilly Jithra, DR, Sils, stink, you and so many others. Youve ben cool to me and I thank you. Have a good life bro I wish you all the best also. Well anyway for the last time dude. Ill try and come on tommorow if i have a chance before my flight, but if i dont, tell everyone not to forget me k?

peace,

Sam

Kinda makes ya feel real bad dont it sad

§pearhead
cry it hurts man...a lot.

ar...mad yet another person leaving...

shaber
Isn't it betraying confidence to display a PM on a public forum? confused

DeNiro
No I think Sam would want it this way it was like his final goodbye towards everyone

Shoukan
Wow a lot of people are leaving KMCsad

DeNiro
Well only like 2 people but i mean they were important sad

DeNiro
i was hoping he came back to say something on this thread but no he didnt sad

PrefectRonnykin
cry
some one hold me crycry

NyC-gUrL
cry that pm is just sooo.....

depressing sad

DeNiro
He had the D man shed a tear i was so moved and i havent cried since my grandfather almost passed away when he had a low blood sugar attack and i had to rush up to the hospital at 2 am in the morning sad

stinkfist462
jeez this sux ass .... i lost me best friend sad

jus think how sad it would be if i left ... oh wait .. nvm .. there would be a party big grin

sandman26
thats touching we're gonna miss im

PrefectRonnykin
cry its gonna be okay big guy cry

DeNiro
Yea we are

PrefectRonnykin
aaw stink we would miss you if you ever do leve we can give you hooters wink

stinkfist462
eek!

PrefectRonnykin
big grin its so good to see people happy for stink all you have to do is say hooters and bang hes a happy boy

stinkfist462
yes

DeNiro
In the words of adam sandler

HOOTERS HOOTERS HOOTERS

PrefectRonnykin
look at that now everyon BE HAPPY!! i comand you.

stinkfist462
jus think .. i jus cheered everyone up big grin

Happy Dance

HOOTERS eek!

DeNiro
im a butt man myself

stinkfist462
yeah me too .. but the boobies are jus there .... its like BANG !

PrefectRonnykin
last night i saw this girl she was wearing a f*cking tube top and is f*ucking fell off you would have loved it stinky cuz she had like triple Ds i thought she was so f*ucking stupid see i dont really find girls attractive im a penis person myself

DeNiro
my last gf was like 110 pounds 5 foot 5 and nicest ass ever and cute face but had small **** but i could care less she had a a nice ass

PrefectRonnykin
i wouldnt know
guys with buts scare me

stinkfist462
i think penises are ugly .. and vaginas look like a roast beef snadwhich ..yeah .. i like the ass ...

DeNiro
My penis isnt ugly stick out tongue

I like Beef big grin

and triple D's that bring me back to my old gf ashely davis god damn when i got to see those things it was like eek!

and i have a so called bubble butt since i have done some many leg workouts my butt has became a muscular ghettobooty

stinkfist462
i think my penis is ugly .. and i like beef as well big grin
and for the rest .. uhh .. not much ..

PrefectRonnykin
ive never seen one exept my friends and it was purty

im sick

DeNiro
Really though how can a penis be ugly i mean there so differnt looking how can u say that penis is ugly or cute eek!

Ladies or Stink explain

I know how this wors with boobs oo wait all boobs are good big grin

PrefectRonnykin
it depens im only 13 and i dont give a shit about it but what ever im a virgin dont listen to me

sandman26
penisis aren't really a turn on for me while hot women goths are there's somthin about goths that i love

PrefectRonnykin
eek! how old are you? eek!

DeNiro
hmm what tunrs me on is when a girl has tight jeans on and then she bends down and she has a nice ass and her thong sticks out omg i go crazy

PrefectRonnykin
my old spanish teacher wore a thong

xeous
DeNiro, I think we're brothers...Long lost brothers....

PrefectRonnykin
the butt boys are united once againHappy DanceHappy Dance

DeNiro
Hell yea we are and we both like gofl except he just got more of the talent jean greddy bastard mad

PrefectRonnykin
lol

DeNiro
Plus his good at hokcey golf is just his back up sport laughing out loud

Well golf is actully my back up sport to bodybuilding then football is my back up sport from golf

PrefectRonnykin
do you even know how off topic we are right know?

KidRock
lol if u look at this in a LOTR perspective(sp?) its like there taking the ship to the undying lands spot lol anyway that PM almost made me cry when he said "Have a good life bro I wish you all the best also"..i dont know about you guys but there was a tear in this american badass's eye

DeNiro
Hey did the same thing also to this True Cowboy From Hell

PrefectRonnykin
yeah we all have those tears

DeNiro
Trust me not me I have barely ne sad emotions usally sad emotions turn into mad emotions for me

PrefectRonnykin
*FART*

DeNiro
sick

PrefectRonnykin
*BURP* good burgers

DeNiro
i had a two double Chessed burgers a large fry and mozzorella sticks and a large vannlia shake for lunch today yummmerz

silver_tears
omg Sam don't leave crybaby

PrefectRonnykin
dude we have gone from sam to sex to how attractive dicks are to butts to sam in 3 pagesman if i ever talk to that guy i think about sex you know this is scaring me

DeNiro
O god I have seen a thread that has gone off topic in the first posts. some one said something in the beggining of the thread in the very first post but the first post to respond was isnt that in a movie then the thread was about the movie they were thinking of and i was like wow u guys must have the record for going off topic the fastest laughing out loud

PrefectRonnykin
lol

DeNiro
O Man I wish Sam would come back sad

PrefectRonnykin
me too

whos sam?

xeous
Hey D, I'm still waiting on that workout schedule erm I took off saturday(golf friday and hockey today so I didn't really have time to lift) because it felt like I was actually gettting weaker...3 weeks and I'm noticing a difference in speed for hockey...I am the fastest skater there already, this week I was just BLOWING by people. It was amazing. I bumped my leg press almost 100 lbs in a few weeks. I want to get to 450 before the end of the month.

DeNiro
Total Metal Head aka Sam left last night and everyone is sad over it sam was one really cool guy sad

Pablo G
Who's Sam ? Slayer ?

PrefectRonnykin
oh TM left oh

sad

Pablo G
Never met the guy

xeous
D, read my previous post please smile

DeNiro
Too bad really cool guy.

U know what sucks that Diego Never posts nor does BigBadBike2 or StoveNutts or Linds or J to the P it is like everyone of our groupies in the summer left sad

bobcrickett
Depends on the contents. If he had been openly hating a mod or someone, Deniro would be busted...

xeous
Read my previous post please, D smile

Pablo G
Yeah I miss those guys D

DeNiro
O shit dude why didnt u ****ing yell at me before im a complete jag ill send u it right now bro so sorry

silver_tears
ahem stick out tongue

DeNiro
ur still here big grin I couldnt imagine a forum without Silver Tears and u were deffintly part of that groupie thing u even fit in with the newbies everyone loves u some of the newbies u can tell dont like me

silver_tears
they're just jealous wink
and thank you, I just have a natural born sweetness hypocrite

total metalhead
laughing out loud wow...thats the closest ive been to puking ive been i weeks...

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughinglaughing out loud i just saw this thread...
just HOW FAR did the prank go b4 sum1 stopped it???
Sam you're EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!rolling on floor laughing

burlyman
cry OMG Sam left

total metalhead
lol1

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughinglaughing out loudrolling on floor laughinglaughinglaughing out loudrolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.