Would You...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sarahvma
If QT released the full version of Kill Bill in theaters, would you put down another $10 to go see it in all its glory?

im not burlyman
He is smile
but selected cinemas in the US I guess sad

Myth
Definitely! That would be awesome!

tabby999
damn, i bet it wont even get considered in australia. all the people i know think the movies shit, and wont listen to me when i try and explain to them why i think its brilliant

sarahvma
lol - people are stupid.

lil bitchiness
Absolutely Positivly most deffinitivly.

Stupid England...that probably wont happen here....grrr

sarahvma
Meh - well, you know they're gonna release it on DVD at least.

im not burlyman
eek! yep

WindDancer
yes

Even if I camped outside for tickets! I'll be there!

MildPossession
Of course I would!

BB Kiddo
Yeah I would but knowing my town we won't get it sad

vvvrulz
Haha im the only one that said nah. Don't get me wrong, its a great movie, but it just doesn't interest me right now, been too soon since i saw it, maybe a couple of years down the line.

Bierbommetje
If its the Japanese vol1, id probably go

amlap
i would def go!

i read some where that he was thinking about releasing it with the full color fight scene, minus the b/w. and that they will later release the movie as a whole dvd. i read this back in april... could this still be true?

Bierbommetje
Thats cool, but the Jap version also has some extra footage (some which was cut for nothing like the kid crazy 88 losing his mask, and being thrown into a crowd of 88's (you can see in the end credits, theres a bunch of em falling into a pool of blood red water).

So I hope it'll not be just the colour, but also the extra footage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.